Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) (74734 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob candidate.
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of ethnic cleansing,
beware of domination

You sound like you were the one that tried to pull down the bill board and rushed to first comment on Nairaland.....lols

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by MYMINDER(m): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Tell Peter Obi to condemn IPOB terrorism if he is not their Patron

Peter Obi will cede South South oil wells to the East.

Beware!

I hope your paycheck arrives on time. I see you will be busy for the next six months.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by gaspology(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
Afonja descendant! Treachery has always been your potion from earliest time. Continue to showcase your divisive gene. Be the true agent of Nigeria's disintegration by voting your EMI LO KAN near comatose brother.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by MYMINDER(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
maasoap:

There are just two candidates for 2023 presidential election: Atiku of PDP and Tinubu of APC. Others are just jokes

A Christian is not a joke! Be enlightened. You have the capacity to be so.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
chrisxxx:

U r revealing this too early. We are telling the Ikwerres and other minorities in the South South particularly Old Rivers State and Old Cross River State that Peter Obi will declare their land and other properties proceeds of Abandoned Property Saga.

Lols....you are now being a brother to South South , that you called thier brother, Jonathan all sorts of names just for Buhari to be President and later hand over to your pay masters.....
Enemy of Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by AVISENNA: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Every time we keep courting trouble.Does this look like it was brought down ,can't you see someone is working on it to erect it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by zahrach: 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu will never win In taraba state
Make una the decieve una self
TARABA is a christisn state
And also pdp state
Apc no get any power here

And most of abi supporters are pdp youth that don't like Atiku
I stay In jalingo here
And I can tell u
TARABA is a christisn state just like benue
No how Apc we wine here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by harmony75: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Just leave the enemies it is normal for them in politics this does not stop labour Party winnings in the presidential election 2023. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria �� ❤️ Nigeria will be great again �

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Hpesoj: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:

One could tell that you are a confirmed Igbo from your use of English Language. You definitely must have spent quality time in the village growing up.

LOL. So you assume everyone that supports PO must be from the SE.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 12:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Hpesoj:

LOL. So you assume everyone that supports PO must be from the SE.

99.999%
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by MotiveU(f): 12:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
Mumu
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by slivertongue: 12:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

Very petty. What are minorities enjoying under APC?
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

i was wondering when the back biting will start

una remember people who called jonathan clueless
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Bionica: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.

Plentiful oil dey your crown.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by citypeer(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.

That is not even the case my brother, this was when this work was being constructed..if you at very well you will see someone hand still building the edges .

But is ok..the batstards have never done anything with their kobo for bat ..they wait for handout or talk trash as their lives is full of trash..

Wether bats wins or obi losses is irrelevant to me as that man can't handle our economy from Paris hospital while his BH principal is bringing BH SW especially my dear town.

Wish them good luck, I hope Katsina people can now see that it is not by having their ebora in asorck as their brother is even incapacitated and doesn't know what now befalls them.

That is the results of foolishness they are enjoying.

All schools build by gej for their almajiri has been shut down ..the kids meant for tgag school has become bandit and resort to kidnapping them.

It was waht they sow , it is worth rwaping anyway.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Guynexttdoor: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
this aboki them self with their poor mentality, how can you cede oil belonging to degema people to nkwere people.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by zahrach: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

Yoruba man wetin concern u with oil wey the east and South

U think every thing is about oil
Igbo are not lazy people be aware of that
Compare any state that is producing oil and compare it with other states jn Nigeria
That are not
Those without oil is more developed morethan those with oil
So stop bringing resource here

People that are in oil states never talk about that
Na u were dey far away osun state is talking about stealing oil that is in Abia or river State
No Yoruba state share Border with All this oil state if not ondo state

I wonder wetin concern u with them

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by EkyyyKelson(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

Agbado is now interested in brown/black oil. Go to market and purchase red oil pls. Hold extra money because the price fit increase while you're on your way.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by rippa(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
Una done start again
If we reciprocate now
Una go dey shout bullying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Hpesoj: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:

99.999%

LOL. I'm sorry to disappoint you. PO actually have a significant number of supporters (with PVC) outside of the SE that I know personally. In fact I'm one, and I've my PVC — I've always voted since I reached the legal age. Mind you I'm not from SE. (I know in your usual way you'll also say I'm Igbo, but that's fine. Lol).
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Okobola146: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Daddyyin:

No! Is he your big bro?
I thought both of you were members of Tinubu family
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by rippa(m): 12:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
Nairaland is a tool to blackmail Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by newnigerdelta1: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

Obi lie lie,owner sabi deceive owner self's.....owner mumu o.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Jaisman26(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
Let tinubu also condemn what oduduwa and Sunday are doing right now let's see na
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

the picture was taken before the billboard was mounted. You can even see someone fixing the sides
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
Tell ur jaga to condemn Fulani herdsmen too,
Mad man
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:49am On Aug 12, 2022
What do I say then?
I observed that it was neatly dismounted and preserved for future use.

APC thanks for the advert!
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by PumpumPrince: 12:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

EXACTLY....PETER OBI must condemm IPOD is a terrrrroriist organisation lead by criminal Nnadi kanu & his IBO Click people hiding coz they want to breakkkkup & destroy Nigeria....he condem those criminals & he gets my vote...1000%!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Spizzy1: 12:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
Just as Buhari has successfully cede south south oil wells to the North.

You're brainlessly brainless.

Bitterness in your blood stream can poison fishes in the river.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by themanderon: 12:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

You people are wicked. Just because your devilish candidate is not selling you want to play the ethnic card but it will not fly this time around. Enemies of progress

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Caseless: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
This is intimidation and it's undemocratic. Allow people to make their choices. What if Obi supporters are treated same way in other regions? Must you people use intimidation in everything?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Alleged Ballot Box Snatcher Demola, Head Of OPC In Okota Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.