Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! (1530 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by ItisHi: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
My phone was stolen few hours ago in a bus when i went to get food. I stay around Ikotun and would really appreciate any help. Please anyone?? I have the pack and the receipt intact.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by minosky: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
How could you be so careless in a public transport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Joezik(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItisHi:
My phone was stolen few hours ago in a bus when i went to get food. I stay around Ikotun and would really appreciate any help. Please anyone?? I have the pack and the receipt intact.

God will provide another.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by noobody(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItisHi:

Did you activate your mi account while you had the phone?
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by ItisHi: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
noobody:

dont think so cry
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by noobody(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItisHi:
dont think so cry

I can't help then,sorry
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Izurejoice: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
noobody:

i have a redmi note 8 , are their features i can open and make the phone more easier to recover if lost.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Marvellsmart(m): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oga what exactly do u want us to do now? Fry water?

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by truthCoder: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItisHi:

Its an android.

Get an iPhone next time and even then, at least you know the thief can only sell it in parts.

Sorry for the loss.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by noobody(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Izurejoice:
i have a redmi note 8 , are their features i can open and make the phone more easier to recover if lost.

Go to settings,activate your mi account with your email,
That's all,
In case of any mishap,you can remotely lock the device and activate lost mode,

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by noobody(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
truthCoder:

Its an android.

Get an iPhone next time and even then, at least you know the thief can only sell it in parts.

Sorry for the loss.

exactly what the mi account would do,but if it's not activated,it can't work.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Collins4u1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
ItisHi:
dont think so cry

You had a xiaomi phone and didn't activate mi acocunt

You did well to dash them the phone, that's your only chance of recovering it.
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by kebliss(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
My Redmi 10 was equally stolen about 3 weeks ago, I activated my MI account.
When I login using the web I can't see where to lock the phone
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Ahmad62(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2022
truthCoder:

Its an android.

Sorry for the loss.

You must be living in the 90’s.. they unlock iPhones now

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by zeestone99(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2022
noobody:

This is very important. I was lucky I did. It turns out Xiaomi has very strong security. My sec fone got missing January and I found it 2wks ago. I was called to the police station.
It turns out the guy has been trying to unlock the phone and he couldn't till he met the last engineer that set him up and got him arrested.
After my fone went missing. I locked the fone online and also sent a message to the phone screen inputing my numbers too should anyone find it, he should call. The engr saw the msg on d lock screen and knew it was a stolen fone. He set him up with the police.
When I unlocked the phone everything was already wiped though but I have backup on Xiaomi cloud. Gallery, notes and all.

8 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by noobody(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
zeestone99:

This is very important. I was lucky I did. It turns out Xiaomi has very strong security. My sec fone got missing January and I found it 2wks ago. I was called to the police station.
It turns out the guy has been trying to unlock the phone and he couldn't till he met the last engineer that set him up and got him arrested.
After my fone went missing. I locked the fone online and also sent a message to the phone screen inputing my numbers too should anyone find it, he should call. The engr saw the msg on d lock screen and knew it was a stolen fone. He set him up with the police.
When I unlocked the phone everything was already wiped though but I have backup on Xiaomi cloud. Gallery, notes and all.

Perfect,
Once you activate lost mode,
You can put in your details to be contacted if they try to unlock it,
It's as solid and effective as iCloud lock and you can monitor the exact location,house the phone is at any time.

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Parachoko: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ahmad62:

You must be living in the 90’s.. they unlock iPhones now
You're absolutely wrong
Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Ahmad62(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Parachoko:
You're absolutely wrong

I’m not bro.. my friend lost his iPhone XR.. they hacked his iCloud somehow and unlocked it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phone Got Stolen Few Hours Ago. Pls Help!! by Nettybrown(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ahmad62:

I’m not bro.. my friend lost his iPhone XR.. they hacked his iCloud somehow and unlocked it..

Maybe someone close to him stole it.

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is EASYBUY? / Unlock Verizon Wireless Cdma Zone To Visafone / Not Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.