Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him (2974 Views)

Name 3 Politicians That Nigerians Trust / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / Yoruba Oba Bows While Shaking Buhari, Is This Right For A King? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by benjackugo: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
IGBERETV report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0YM2LVck0k

5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him (Photos)

The politicians listed below showed respect to Peter Obi while shaking hands with him.

Adams Oshiomole

Nyesom Wike

David Umahi

Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

Okezie Ikpeazu

https://igberetvnews.com/1425695/5-politicians-showed-respect-peter-obi-shaking-hands-photos/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

5 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good product sell itself

God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi of the labour party

6 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Igbodicool(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
It is not a mere coincidence.
It is by divine arrangement!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Igbodicool:
It is not a mere coincidence.
It is by divine arrangement!
God almighty listened to the cry of Nigerians and give us Obi to liberate Nigerians from abject poverty and untimely death that the APC government and Tinubu brought upon many Nigerians

We won't let this opportunity of liberating ourselves from APC and there evil government of wickedness and hardship pass us by

13 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by nifemi25(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
As for me and my family. We are all obi dient

11 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by MayorOfDelta(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na Tinubu urchins dey kill themselves grin

12 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by etrouble: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Good product sell itself

God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Peter Gregory Obi of the labour party

You will see that Presidential election is not same as the products you sell inside Lagos holdups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by etrouble: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
nifemi25:
As for me and my family. We are all obi dient

I have been disOBIdent from Primary School, ask my teachers

1 Like

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by etrouble: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

God almighty listened to the cry of Nigerians and give us Obi to liberate Nigerians from abject poverty and untimely death that the APC government and Tinubu brought upon many Nigerians

We won't let this opportunity of liberating ourselves from APC and there evil government of wickedness and hardship pass us by

Definitely, you are not talking about my God. Well your Amadioha is not same as my God
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Ecos(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
We the useful youth's are saluting u sir. Tuale

2 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Ecos(m): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
We the useful youth's are saluting u sir. Tuale

Tilumbu cannot even shake hand sef mtchew.... Nonsense
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Frigga13: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
And after all this noise and hype Obi will still lose and congratulate the winner

Wetin next

Biafra or death grin

IPOB bingos no just one an get sense

Power to the people
North 2023

2 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
etrouble:

Definitely, you are not talking about my God. Well your Amadioha is not same as my God
Hehehehe my guy, why not support your Tinubu and let me support our Obi in peace ..

Market your Tinubu if he's marketable grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Felabrity: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the GOAT
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Vulturereloaded: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Incoming
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi is the Greatest Of All Time - GOAT.
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Faber(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omo this man dey wear one clothe abi my eye dey deceive me
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Coolsperm: 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , are not fools, muric even told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christian's and the agreed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

2 Likes

Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by drmuchin: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE.
HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE.
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
As for me and my relatives
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by pointblank247(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
etrouble:

I have been disOBIdent from Primary School, ask my teachers
no wonder you write only things that don't make front page
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by ajexx(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
but their all from his region
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by jom28gy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
He is a saint and and more
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by ScamHunter: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2022
They're respecting him for being one of the few billionaire politicians who came to work and not steal. They joined politics to enrich themselves while Obi joined to serve. Moreover, it's rare to see a humble billionaire. Obi has it all going for him so you can't help respecting him even as a politician. Finally, they know he made his mark as a governor. The records are there and these people know and respect Obi's accomplishments.
Re: 5 Politicians That Showed Respect To Peter Obi While Shaking Hands With Him by pinkgoodies(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425695/5-politicians-showed-respect-peter-obi-shaking-hands-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Very silly, so because some governors shaked him with two hands, dat makes him special. If u watch Wike,s greetings. He greets almost everyone with two hands, he can even bow for you. Same with Oshiomole. U r funny

(1) (Reply)

So Tinubu Still Smokes Despite His age and Health Issues?(pics) / Igbo Trader Killed At Alaba Fracas !!! / Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.