Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! (2972 Views)

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by VoteObi2SaveNai: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Who else has noticed how Tinubu and his APC is being reduced to nothing in both North, East and West?

Omo, I knew that Nigerians will finally reject APC and Tinubu but it appears to be happening earlier and faster than I thought. As for celebrities, I pity anyone that will collect money now to support APC/Tinubu because there brand will go down.

With what is happening now, it will take a miracle for Tinubu to win Lagos. Even the margin he will use in winning other SW states will be so useless. The North, East and South are now totally out of his grasp.

Lol, we warned Tinubu urchins but they didn't listen now there disgrace will be total.

BATstards, you guys had it coming and even deserve the worst humiliation ever for putting Nigerians through all these suffering!!!!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Vote4Obi: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
We Nigerians are getting more angry as the days go by, Tinubu has absolutely zero chance.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by dedonfranco(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
I pity una.......thinking Peter obi go win.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by toneroforever(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
If it's about Tinubu, forget it. He's finished. He has already lost the election. We will only use him & Shettima to reduce Atiku's votes up north.

29 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by kk2027: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thats what its supposed to be

APC? - NEVER AGAIN

$1 is heading to 1k naira

16 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by onez: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubu?. He is going no where. Take it to the bank and cash it by 2023. He is just an eysore seeing him campaign instead apologizing for APC misrule

22 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Remembered joining my peeps in rural Kaduna as pupils in school then to participate in the hunt for migrant BATS. We ate them all we caught with our Catapults.

Today I feel like vomiting all over because one of their living ancestors wants to be our President.

Kiribackson....!! wherever you are........na u do dis one...!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Urheadmaster(m): 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vote4Obi:
We Nigerians are getting more angry as the days go by, Tinubu has absolutely zero chance.

Tinubu is not saleable in Nigeria tongue embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Ireportlive: 2:01am On Nov 06, 2022
cool

Self deceit

You say Tinubu has been rejected according to you, yet 100% of you topics posted on Nairaland is about Tinubu..

90% of your entire 21 comment on Nairaland is about Tinubu 5% about Atiku and 5% about Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Cryofigbos: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2022
Foolish write up from a mentally derailed person grin grin grin grin ur eye go soon clear.........I don't know hw foolish anyone can think obi will win

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Cryofigbos: 3:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Vote4Obi:

U mean u biafrans grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Bridget95(f): 3:26am On Nov 06, 2022
kk2027:
Thats what its supposed to be

APC? - NEVER AGAIN

$1 is heading to 1k naira
Instead of $1=1naira APC promised.
They promised $1=1naira , we didn't know they meant $1=1000 naira

4 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Penguin2: 4:11am On Nov 06, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Remembered joining my peeps in rural Kaduna as pupils in school then to participate in the hunt for migrant BATS. We ate them all we caught with our Catapults.

Today I feel like vomiting all over because one of their living ancestors wants to be our President.

Kiribackson....!! wherever you are........na u do dis one...!!

grin grin grin
Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by ican2020: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu could had advised Buhari to stop his sprint to the wrong side and that could had made the situation a little different

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by ObosiUkwalla: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Self deceit

You say Tinubu has been rejected according to you, yet 100% of you topics posted on Nairaland is about Tinubu..

90% of your entire 21 comment on Nairaland is about Tinubu 5% about Atiku and 5% about Obi

1 Like

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Lawalatm: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu will lose Lagos wotoriously cheesy grin

VoteObi2SaveNai:
Who else has noticed how Tinubu and his APC is being reduced to nothing in both North, East and West?

Omo, I knew that Nigerians will finally reject APC and Tinubu but it appears to be happening earlier and faster than I thought. As for celebrities, I pity anyone that will collect money now to support APC/Tinubu because there brand will go down.

With what is happening now, it will take a miracle for Tinubu to win Lagos. Even the margin he will use in winning other SW states will be so useless. The North, East and South are now totally out of his grasp.

Lol, we warned Tinubu urchins but they didn't listen now there disgrace will be total.

BATstards, you guys had it coming and even deserve the worst humiliation ever for putting Nigerians through all these suffering!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by SocialJustice: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Tinubu will never win Lagos. Revenge vote will ensure it.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by propsvilla1: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Vote4Obi: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Cryofigbos:

U mean u biafrans grin grin grin

Mr Olodo, so Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Macaroni, Pa Adebanjo, Abioye, Ireti Doyle, Wizkid and millions of other Yorubas that are supporting Obi are all Biafrans?

Foolish bigots and agberos can continue deceiving themselves but Nigerians have unanimously rejected Tinubu.

Urchins like you will eventually get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Lawalatm:
Tinubu will lose Lagos wotoriously cheesy grin

he will also lose his polling unit

Anything to say just to make you happy and sleep well at night is fine by me and all Nigerians grin grin
Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Vote4Obi: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu is not saleable in Nigeria tongue embarassed

The only thing he is using to remain relevant is the excess loot he stole from Lagos in the last 23 years.

His disgrace will be so embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Curious345: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2022
APC should not even be on the lips of sensible Nigerians ..
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Cryofigbos: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Mr Olodo, so Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Macaroni, Pa Adebanjo, Abioye, Ireti Doyle, Wizkid and millions of other Yorubas that are supporting Obi are all Biafrans?

Foolish bigots and agberos can continue deceiving themselves but Nigerians have unanimously rejected Tinubu.

Urchins like you will eventually get sense.

It is not a crime to be from Nigeria and be supporting who becomes biafra president

And again where did wizkid support obi....he said old men, so obi at 61 is not old grin grin grin grin grin retirement age
Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Lawalatm: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Oh! That's so thoughtful of you.....keep it going and ensure you vote anyone but Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin

NigeriaIsGreat:
he will also lose his polling unit

Anything to say just to make you happy and sleep well at night is fine by me and all Nigerians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by AlomoReloaded: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
dedonfranco:
I pity una.......thinking Peter obi go win.
He's the only sellable candidate. Any youth that's still supporting the old goons that abused and impoverished our youthful economy, deserve to be shot at close range. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by Chinjo2: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2022
By the end of January next year, only Tinubu will be left in APC. APC sai mu Bata Wuta

2 Likes

Re: Jungle Has Finally Matured: APC Is Now Receiving Wotowoto!!!! by PapaHadum: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Even bees!..

(1) (Reply)

Ihordspy Definition Of Tinubu's "Gazelle Gagaraga" Was Wrong. / Anambra massive investments in health sector in recent years(photos) / Breaking - Niger Protesters Massing For Pro-coup Demonstration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.