Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (775 Views)

See money I won in bet9ja full sack bag PHOTOS / Oh Lord I Have Simped / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Justnow2022: 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
THANK THE LORD OF GAMBLING FOR THAT!
Re: . by Dude397(m): 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations boss abeg help me out with some cash. However small
Re: . by Hardy123(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nice. Congrats
Re: . by Betboss(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
THANK THE LORD OF GAMBLING FOR THAT!

It's God's grace it happened. Always give God the glory.

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Betboss:
It's God's grace it happened. Always give God the glory.

what you wrote above is as clueless as saying that its god grace that you were able to defraud someone via yahoo-yahoo.
gambling is against anything remotely religious. take that gambling money and feed the needy instead of gambling it away... as you cannot serve two masters!

ANYONE WHO GAMBLES DOES NOT HAVE FAITH IN THEIR OWN GOD'S ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR THEM FINANCIALLY!
Re: . by Zonefree(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote above is as clueless as saying that its god grace that you were able to defraud someone via yahoo-yahoo.
gambling is against anything remotely religious. take that gambling money and feed the needy instead of gambling it away... as you cannot serve two masters!

ANYONE WHO GAMBLES DOES NOT HAVE FAITH IN THEIR OWN GOD'S ABILITY TO PROVIDE FOR THEM FINANCIALLY!

4 Likes

Re: . by Betboss(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Your thinking capacity is too myopic, no need to explain further.

2 Likes

Re: . by Justnow2022: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

While I don’t agree totally with what the guy said, I think there is this general grace that makes all men succeed when they put in the work irrespective of the whether it’s a good or bad action. This is why I believe in God, and that judgement awaits all men.

Tell that to Warren Buffett and all his likes.

1 Like

Re: . by fredwill1357(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Hardy123:
Nice. Congrats

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Sorry For Him....... / Chai... But If This Happen In Pluto , Are We Going To Be Safe,guys Pls Come Let / Before Allowing Him To Touch You , Consider This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.