Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. (1511 Views)

Our Nigerian Women Turning Olosho after 8pm ((Fact Check)) / I Just Shift Her Womb / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by frranklin: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
I run to fight another day man tell Olosho after making mouth to shift her womb. Let me refill

Man could not conclude the erotical battle with olosho as he refused to continue after he said he will shift her womb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f36D4iEmPxk

Re: I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by Tegabadguy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
frranklin:
I run to fight another day man tell Olosho after making mouth to shift her womb. Let me refill

Man could not conclude the erotical battle with olosho as he refused to continue after he said he will shift her womb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f36D4iEmPxk
abeg wish drug you use grin grin grin grin grin abi you meet aboki
Re: I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by Tinububalls: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
No more shame again.
Re: I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by Natbrowny: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Men no dey hear word.

A place dats deep and a baby's body cannot shift, u wan shift am. Lol

Trash
Re: I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by frranklin: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala see food
Re: I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. by Holybaddo: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Anyway it better than one man down on top one womam

(1) (Reply)

Boss Marries Cook Whom He Promised Marriage After Giving Birth To A Boy / Nokia G21 ( 4gb/128gb) For Sale. @65k / The Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.