Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,291 members, 7,867,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head (7377 Views)

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
They don't terrorize but he loves to dine with terrorist, the real ones, the ogas at the top and supply them with drugs right?

make we see road,,,
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by daygee12: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
They don't terrorize but he loves to dine with terrorist, the real ones, the ogas at the top and supply them with drugs right?

Its a shame u are talking about drugs when we all know that ur region is the HQ of drug
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Qtrpst4: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
My region the headquarters of drugs? Who was indicted by FBI? Probably my people are working for him nah and selling to your people who use the drug to mine skull. You think it is easy to cut mine skull?

daygee12:

Its a shame u are talking about drugs when we all know that ur region is the HQ of drug
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Qtrpst4: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nah pesin wey get eyes dey see road

OGHENEKINGZ:
make we see road,,,
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by asanausana91: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:

You wut believe because everything abt obidiEnd is self deceit and delusion.

Let me shock you; My pastor in RCCG is rooting for Asiwaju's victory..

Just wait...The reality will soon dawn on you
Iam a redeemed but Ian telling that nobody will vote for Tinubu in our church Papa Adeboye have the rights to vote for Tinubu., You and i know the reason why he is supporting Tinubu.
I can tell you that Tinubu Will not get up 30% of redeem members votes.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by asanausana91: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realist12:
Yorubas can't be divided along religious lines. the NC has similar attributes with South west. those are the 2 zones with even distribution of both faiths , the only difference is there's no religious intolerance in the south west as everyone lives harmoniously with each other.
I'm Yoruba, I know my people, I went to church and mosque, celebrated Eyo festival, Egun etc while growing up . It made understand other religions do's and don'ts, hence we live in harmony. the question is are you Yoruba?

that's not the case actually , if you look at the demographics of this country , you'd understand that that's what is bound to happen everytime because you're putting religion first . The Southwest and North central are the only zones that have even distribution of both faiths while the North have more Muslim population the South have more Christians . Now if the North central is able to produce an Influential Christian candidate for the presidency and they needed come south Asides the Southwest where can they get an influential Muslim vice presidential material in the South . It's logical to go for competence above religion. Besides Tinubu is detribalized with a Christian wife .
Iam from the north central, if a Christian from the north want to be a president he can pick someone like Aregbesola of Osun state.
It is because of Tinubu greenness that he didn't allow Osinbajo or Amaechi to be the presidential candidate. We wouldn't have been in this kind of situation if Tinubu had respected himself and allow younger candidate from the south to be the presidential candidate.
Even the APC don't want Tinubu to be the candidate but he use his money to buy deligates and fellow aspirants.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Throwback: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
No be Yoruba again, people wey dey attend church on Sunday, masalaci on Friday? That you attended catholic school and church on Sunday doesn't make you a Catholic or a chriatian

Typical IPOBism induced IPOBocrazy.

We must all reason the same to belong to the same religion or tribe?

You need rehabilitation from your IPOBism.

IPOBocrazy will be contained in the SouthEast that it has ravaged.

Naija no be SouthEast.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by daygee12: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
My region the headquarters of drugs? Who was indicted by FBI? Probably my people are working for him nah and selling to your people who use the drug to mine skull. You think it is easy to cut mine skull?

U know how many thousands of ur people that have been killed in China, Thailand Malaysia, India etc for drug related offenses and u are here talking about FBI instead of crying
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Qtrpst4: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
And do you know how many millions of your people are being killed in Italy, us, china, Malaysia, Thailand and India? All the love scanners caught every day, who are they? Just shut up and face your front

daygee12:

U know how many thousands of ur people that have been killed in China, Thailand Malaysia, India etc for drug related offenses and u are here talking about FBI instead of crying
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by PS712: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Mumu!

You need to recite some prayers from "my simple prayer book"

I am as Catholic as they come.

Catholic Nursery School, Catholic Primary School, State Public Secondary School that was returned by Tinubu to the Catholic Mission at the start of my SS2.

In Primary School Cathechism classes for 3years instead of 1year for my Holy Eucharist sacrament, because I refused to sacrifice my lunchbreak sport of football.

NFCSer and executive in my institution.

Sacred Heart
Communion and Liberation
Board of Lectors

Should I go on? Or you want to see a stigmata as a doubting Thomas?

Don't assume that being Catholic means I must be a religious fanatic that must vote Obi as a religious obligation.

Just as Gov. Simon Lalong is Catholic who is supporting Tinubu.

I am voting for the candidate with the experience of growing an economy.
You know you haven't hit the nail on the head. You said you are Catholic, now typing schools attended... and bla bla bla
If you are truthful, you wouldn't be starting any statement with the line "I am a Catholic..." now you are asked to simply prove it by quoting name of your parish and which mass you'll be attending so that we can confirm (of course the world is a global village and it wouldn't take me much to get someone to meet with you and members of the church to confirm you are member) alas, you went all the way typing off point.
So, you haven't proven you are a trustworthy person if you say you are Catholic and can't say let's meet in so so church before, or after mass. Pathetic.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Spandau: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Northerner Chrstians

Tinubu Dares Not Run Witha Northern
Christian as His VP.He Would loose the
Elections to Atiku before 12pm !!!

Yes, this is because the vast majority of
northern christians have turned out to be
evil serpents whose hatred, bigotry, islamophobia and fatal actions against
the Northern Muslim is legendary and
with no limits.

They will initiate attacks against
muslims and because they have allies in
the dominant southern media, will
always turn around to claim victimhood
instead of being the culprits.
You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.

Millions of Northern Muslims who knoww
of the danger involved in this
arrangement of having to put our lives
and destiny for the next 8 years, into the
hands of a Northern Christian will rise
against this position, if taken..
Iwould definitely campaign against the
APC, and work towards the defeat of
APC at the polls.

Northern Muslims can never risk voting
for a Tinubu as our next president once
he commits this fatal error.
In the nearest future, no southern
presidential candidate should dare to
make the attempt of putting the destiny
of the Northern Muslims into the hands
of his Northern Christian VP!

After all, with Muslims having the
majority population in the north and in
the country, this should be a safety net
and an advantage to us rather than an
albatross.
The media would never bother to
investigate the root causes or context of
why the counter attack took place
amongst other salient and open factors,
but will push the idea that the attack was
'unprovoked'

The hatred against northern Muslims by
the inferiority complex ridden physce of
Northern Christians lasts a lifetime...it's
one that has been ingrained into their
hearts right from their homes,
communities, schools and churches etc.
This hatred continues to grow and is
expressed right from their cradle and
down to their graves.
With the present state of divisions solely
based on religion and tribe in the country
and especially in the north, Northern
Muslims would prefer to vote againsta
Tinubu once he makes the fatal error of
tagging his ticket with a Northern

This psycho again?
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by deeva2: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
asanausana91:
Iam a redeemed but Ian telling that nobody will vote for Tinubu in our church Papa Adeboye have the rights to vote for Tinubu., You and i know the reason why he is supporting Tinubu.
I can tell you that Tinubu Will not get up 30% of redeem members votes.

Why are u wailing on top of nothing.. Not up to 30% can still be 29%. Meaning that not all Christians are against Tinubu..
Get the msg ryt bro
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by Throwback: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
PS712:

You know you haven't hit the nail on the head. You said you are Catholic, now typing schools attended... and bla bla bla
If you are truthful, you wouldn't be starting any statement with the line "I am a Catholic..." now you are asked to simply prove it by quoting name of your parish and which mass you'll be attending so that we can confirm (of course the world is a global village and it wouldn't take me much to get someone to meet with you and members of the church to confirm you are member) alas, you went all the way typing off point.
So, you haven't proven you are a trustworthy person if you say you are Catholic and can't say let's meet in so so church before, or after mass. Pathetic.

Why on earth would I want to meet you to prove to you that I am a Catholic? You be Pope, Cardinal or Padre Pio? Or you want to be my personal confessor? Or you are a Spanish inquisitionist?

Like I said, you obviously suffer from IPOBism. Where you shamefully challenge eachother on who is Igbo or not.

Continue to delude yourself that Christians and Catholics like me would not vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I know it hurts your prejudiced mind that I am showing the whole world that even me a Catholic like Obi is supporting Tinubu

Fayemi is a Catholic, he will also be voting Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by seunayantokun(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Association of Political Conmen called a Christian group.
Re: 2023: Northern Christian Group Backs Lalong Choice As APC Campaign Council Head by PS712: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:

Why on earth would I want to meet you to prove to you that I am a Catholic? You be Pope, Cardinal or Padre Pio? Or you want to be my personal confessor? Or you are a Spanish inquisitionist?

Like I said, you obviously suffer from IPOBism. Where you shamefully challenge eachother on who is Igbo or not.

Continue to delude yourself that Christians and Catholics like me would not vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I know it hurts your prejudiced mind that I am showing the whole world that even me a Catholic like Obi is supporting Tinubu

Fayemi is a Catholic, he will also be voting Tinubu.
Like I said, come clean and prove your identity. You keep dodging and is acting cowardly by hiding behind social media to claim identity you are not. Who says there aren't catholics supporting Asiwaju? I set out to prove your cowardly act and it's playing out exactly as foreseen. You could have made your point without starting with lies that you are Catholic...
Next time be brave enough to not hide behind the veil..
For your information, I am not Igbo.
I am not Catholic either.
But by my national spread, I can get someone right before you anywhere you are in this country within matter of minutes, except if you are in a thick bush.
I am still open if you quote me on dead thread where you'd have mass next, rest assured pictures of you and who I will send to verify will grace this forum, at least it will show how trustworthy you can be. Else, enjoy your behind the veil peeping. Am done answering you on this, you'll have my attention more when you quote me on dead thread with church address, time of mass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces / Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.