Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital (26620 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Morphinne: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425707/give-n500-women-give-birth-abia-government-hospital-ikpeazu-video/
And you will never see all these Ipobian children of hate condemn their shameless leaders but go carry other ppl matter for head like gala grin
Just imagine it was Sanwolu or governor Mala Buni that’s saying this utter rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by rusher14: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Old story. I saw the report from last year.

Even if 10 years old...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by nedekid: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Kukuma give them abada and gele.
Mumu man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
EponOjuku:

You are justifying this nonsense. May God run your life the way Ikpeazu is running Abia State.

thats why their crooks are soo bold....why care if they will defend you....??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by NuclearWinter: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
No wonder the women will be tempted to sell their babies to ritualist

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by JayPeeOham: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1425707/give-n500-women-give-birth-abia-government-hospital-ikpeazu-video/

You need to have even heard and seen the way and manner at which he was saying the trash....with so much pride ooo...

When the devil was posting bad governors in Nigeria, he posted the worst to Abia then he himself came to my state, Cross River

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by jacoik(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Jesus Christ!!!!! Did I hear right this morning? I think it's my ear that has infection, I need to visit my doctor because I don't think a state governor could ulter such. Walahi ehhhh, if God no punish all Nigeria past and present rulers ehhhh, then he has so many apologies to Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by WeLive: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
benjackugo:

And is he planning to return to senate like other governors?
It is better he improves the hospital facilities with the 500 naira

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by NuclearWinter: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Omoslim, so nah 500 naira dem pay your mama for carrying you to term and delivering your osu ass.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by PHIPEX(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2022
EponOjuku:

You are justifying this nonsense. May God run your life the way Ikpeazu is running Abia State.
Nope, am not justifying but why critise the Gov that gave a peanut while keeping quiet on the ones that gave nothing?
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by obuneme: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2022
PHIPEX:
Nope, am not justifying but why critise the Gov that gave a peanut while keeping quiet on the ones that gave nothing?
It's even better he hadn't given anything than giving peanut

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Duchessree(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Please is the 500 naira for beans?
Is it for garri?
Is it for Eba?
Is it for pampers? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Thryphosa(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2022
Not even up to a dollar! Chai.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by JealousCobra(m): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2022
NOwazobia:
There are some things that one should be ashamed of mentioning in the public.

Tueh... cry embarassed

Our manifestos of LP in the SE are;

Abia State-- LP

Anambra State-- APGA*

Imo State-- LP

Ebonyi State-- LP

Enugu State-- PDP

For gubernatorial 2023
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by AutoshalomUSA: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
benjackugo:

Are you Kidding Me ??

Abians what ever happened to your governors , they all seem alike …..

I can’t believe a sitting governor is saying this .

Shame on you Gov. Ikpeazu ….. I’m glad nah you dey always carry last for governors race .

Empty brain from a former dustbin chairman …

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Wait Ikpeazu you mean you openly said you gave a nursing mother N500 or N5,000?

Sorry I don't gerrit? Can I called this wickedness or stinginess or just deliberate attempt to embarrass those nursing mother or something?

And one pair of shoe, one pair of pant, one pair of wristwatch, no car for wife or children, one pair of tooth brush since 1967 stingy man wan follow rule nija baa? I'm sure hin go suggest N10 for nursing mother or even nothing sef pesin wey they slave for money wey no fit change his tooth brush since 1967. Na wah oo.

Ikpeazu biko wetin do you nah which kain yeye talk be dis deeh?

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by NuclearWinter: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Even a bingo puppy is worth more than 500 naira.

This is why the DisObidient mob behave like rabid dogs. The 500 naira no reach to vaccinate them from rabies that they are displaying online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Konjiboii: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Less than a dollar embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by wilfred101: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
ehuda:
How much
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Modphase: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
We are talking about your cursed God forsaken Igbo governor not Wike so you miserable foolish igbos should stay on that topic.

abobote:
The Buhari of governor.
The most useless governor in Nigeria.
Following Wike up and down like flies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by chypotenti(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2022
This one no well again grin grin grin #500?? For real

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by JealousCobra(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Old story. I saw the report from last year.

But he did it right?

These are the reasons why I dey bite people's eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by hallowswit: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2022
The ineffectual buffoon of the kpotorkpotor republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Promiseisaac(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Abia state my state don suffer for this man hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Way4orward: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
This idiot deserves to be stone to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Modphase: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
This is the most useless governor in the entire human race after Ojukwu. Know that n know peace

ebbo:
The most stupid useless igbo governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by bigtt76(f): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Jemex003: 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Izatt:
.Please forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.
I have spinal cord injury that have keeps me indoor mostly for d 14 years, my hands are also got afected making me not able to use my fingers well
. my problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives. I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both bum-bum, and continual urine infection
Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares. I depend on some medical supplies for survival . just last few months I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls I need your help
Ac
31 71 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/physical verification,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2cKbcublnM
thanks. #please note all what stated here is 100% correct evidence my phone number, location is not hiden

You’ve been posting this to all thread since 4yrs now. You or your family cannot go yo PO to explain your situation abi? Thieve and begging kill you there. Ole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Izatt: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Jemex003:

You’ve been posting this to all thread since 4yrs now. You or your family cannot go yo PO to explain your situation abi? Thieve and begging kill you there. Ole
God bless you, may you never found your self in my condition
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Don009: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Truly this man needs brain evaluation
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by wwwihy: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi is a scammer ....Did nothing in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by wwwihy: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:
OBIdient people. They got what they deserve.

Lemme enjoy my Agbado & Cassava in peace.

Jagaban 23. Deal

Birds of the same feather flock together.
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Music Festival Ends In Violence / Police: Why Thugs Overpowered Us, Gained Entrance Into Senate And Stole The Mace / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.