Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital (26599 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Joined CanopyCrew In EDO, No Amajiri To Give 500 Naira Like Kano / Ikpeazu: We Carefully Selected 27 New Commissioners To Enhance Life Of Abians / Okezie Ikpeazu: We Have Done Well In Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by BeardedMeat(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2022
This is highly shameful! And they say this is old news and nobody dragged this autistic governor to hell?

Well, a new era is here and we must take it back!

Obediently Yusful.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by harmonyglobal: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by rusher14: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Patriotsleague:
One of the most useless governors.

Seems you are afraid to say it.

He's the absolute worst bar none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by princeade86(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Addme:

None of the 2 bro. None at all. It's N500 ,Figo, as my people will call it.
chai. And the governor can say it out. Chai.....
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Truvelisback(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
princeade86:
500k or 5k? Pls I can't comprehend.
Some people no just get shame for body. Na wetin be #500 for this Buhari govt? Even 5k na manage. 5k would have been manageable.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Indispensable85(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Their only problem in life is Tinubu and Lagos. The Igbos have the worst set of fools parading themselves as leaders in this country. Cannibals!

You can see why they're running to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by bukatyne(f): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2022
The thought process of our leaders is astonishing!

What would N500 do for him or his family?

Why does he think a human being like him deserves N500?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by KingGBsky(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2022
The most useless governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Lashist(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:
OBIdient people. They got what they deserve.

Lemme enjoy my Agbado & Cassava in peace.

Jagaban 23. Deal

Birds of the same feather flock together.
Lmao...enjoy ur daily agbado in peace o...i hope its what you will get to eat for the rest of your wretched life cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by ufotunang: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2022
He is not even ashamed of himself....Abia people you have to be wise
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Somebody give this man a medal angry

After this is a man that has been stuck on constructing one small flyover (his only infrastructure project) for over 7 years and counting , flyover that his counterpart in Ebonyi state has constructed 26 of and counting in the same period, in addition to a massive International Airport, International market, World class teaching hospital Hospital , roads and countless more. angry

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Fantastically useless!
KingGBsky:
The most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by princeade86(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Some people no just get shame for body. Na wetin be #500 for this Buhari govt? Even 5k na manage. 5k would have been manageable.
our leaders has see us finish to the extent that they don't care about us again.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by verybadmouth(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...enjoy ur daily agbado in peace o...i hope its what you will get to eat for the rest of your wretched life cheesy
Lol.
I see a depressed person in you. I hope you don't end up drinking sniper. Lashist, the man with many worries.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Lashist(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:

Lol.
I see a depressed person in you. I hope you don't end up drinking sniper. Lashist, the man with many worries.
Lol...nobody will drink sniper other than you...if pitobi wins, you can imagine how pained you'd be...probably kill yourself and want to hurt your family out of anger...verybadmouth, i wonder how u use your bad mouth for your wife and kids
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by tsdarkside(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is highly shameful! And they say this is old news and nobody dragged this autistic governor to hell?

Obediently Yusful.

everybody knows meanwhile how stingy igbos are....
do you realy think this will motivate them to vote an igbo....??
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Ykc2(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:

Jagaban 23. Deal

enjoy it here

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Chubalee(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Useless Idiot, what can u buy with #500?
All these useless politicians are playing with our intelligence
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by BeanmanX(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Very useless man,,,I don't know why Abia always get it wrong
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Streetmovement(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm nawao

God Abeg o
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by BeanmanX(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Allisgud:
xynophobia-: fear of south Africa
Shitophobia-: fear of shithole

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by effort1: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
verybadmouth:

Jagaban 23. Deal

Lolz. You aren't talking about Atiku. You are only talking about Peter Obi. He must be giving you a lot of worries.

A man without structure is giving you sleepless nights. grin

And may that agbado you love be your portion and those of your children.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Eniitankorede: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2022
This is the mismanagement of PDP their brothers want to bring to Lagos. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Eniitankorede: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2022
This is the mismanagement of PDP their brothers want to bring to Lagos. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2022
And they come to enjoy the facilities in Lagos without shame and still have the gut to abuse Tinubu?

Each time I remember how they burnt Lagos buses and properties of Yorubas during Endsars I feel like taking law into my hands. Let's continue to watch.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by verybadmouth(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. You aren't talking about Atiku. You are only talking about Peter Obi. He must be giving you a lot of worries.

My baby takes a lot of maize cereals. I have a maize farm and it's really really good.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:42am On Aug 12, 2022
effort1:

Is Agbado not better than kerosene?
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Lashist:

Agbado is better than #500.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by dododawa1: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Most useless governor of the nation
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:

Obediently Yusful.

Tinubu is their problem while the roof of their home states have been blown off.

I guess it's Tinubu that advised him on the #500.

Awon werey.

They've arrived at Lagos and settled as if they welcome or sell land to outsiders in their States.

Before you respond, I lived and worked in Owerri federal secretariat port Harcourt road as govt employee for 5 yrs. You guys don't like visitors.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Ekpeitit(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Just like Peter Obi,very stingy.
Re: Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital by Tareq1105: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Just like Peter Obi,very stingy.

No, are they stingy to their family members? Check them out, they're greedy and self-centered people bcoz they take good care of their families.

That's the deceits and pretence I see in them especially Obi. Obi carries the face of a poor man whereas he's a billionaire.

Tinubu is not deceiving me and I know him to be a giver. I can say same of Atiku. These 2 men are not pretenders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Not Ready To Be President – Kayode Ajulo (Former LP Secretary) / 2015: Why Ndi Igbo Are Angry With Jonathan – Uko / Emmanuel Udom And Akpabio Visit Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.