Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day (449 Views)

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by ItIsWellAmen: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omo i had to cut so many things down o.
Some time 1k some time 5h.
Mehn e no easy
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by PerfectStranger(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
I’ve applied all tactics to cut down expenses in this buhari regime but it’s just not working.

The more you avoid spending, the more problems sets in and you end up spending.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by Fmlao: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
As a teacher, I spend more during the term because of transport and feeding roughly 800 naira per day.

Now that school is on holiday and I get food stuff for house, I barely spend 300 naira per day.
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by MegaPlayBoy: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
I have nothing to spend
Only my time, waiting for things to turn around while I prepare
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by phelonrays: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin

'ItIsWellAmen' your moniker got me laughing real hard, damn it, was it Sapa inspired ? shockedgrin
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by JoeRizzla(m): 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
70k, & weéd
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by theenchanter: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't have a specific amount pegged to my daily spending, I spend as the need arises.

Na feeding and transport dey collect my daily expenses pass.

I spend between 2k and 4k daily sha.....
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by ItIsWellAmen: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
I’ve applied all tactics to cut down expenses in this buhari regime but it’s just not working.

The more you avoid spending, the more problems sets in and you end up spending.
I'm telling you my BR
Re: How Much Do You Sustain With In A Day by ItIsWellAmen: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
phelonrays:
grin

'ItIsWellAmen' your moniker got me laughing real hard, damn it, was it Sapa inspired ? shockedgrin
I swear my BR. I have made a lot of posts here seeking for help but on God oooo

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Do Pos Business In Front Of Your House? / Romance»my Sister in~law Is destroying My Marital Life« <full Story> / Woman Lands Herself In Trouble For Circulating Sister-in-law’s Nvde Photos On So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.