Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training (11680 Views)

Soyinka Survived Dictators, He Will Survive You - Moghalu To Obidients / Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant And Violent, Check This. / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by maziengr: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Chimaroke again.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Doyou2019: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Cyoung4real:
Oga if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow. Gone are the days of “Respect your elders no matter what” any elder wey no comport himself go comfort himself after collecting wotowoto online.

I too love this 'Sorosoke Generation'. grin
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by ransomed: 6:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Sign of the man who decided to swim against the tide. He has lost it totally.
The flowing river will sweep them into oblivion, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Enkidu70: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Peter Obi's Supporters Are Abusive, Intolerant, Dictators With No Home Training; Forcing One Party On Nigerians – Chimaroke Nnamani

https://saharareporters.com/articles/peter-obis-supporters-are-abusive-intolerant-dictators-no-home-training-forcing-one-party

Odoyo even use special font write am

Nnamani wey suppose dey prison for embezzlement fraud, e dey dust off im cloth preparation to become minister or ambassador under the Parkinson Druggist

Aiye gbogbo yin ti wo

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Zubydeangelo(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Peter Obi's Supporters Are Abusive, Intolerant, Dictators With No Home Training; Forcing One Party On Nigerians – Chimaroke Nnamani

https://saharareporters.com/articles/peter-obis-supporters-are-abusive-intolerant-dictators-no-home-training-forcing-one-party
Let it be
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Banhammy717: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Dshocker:
Chimaroke Nnamani is a bastard
Now I can see the reason why Nnamani said you don't have home trainning
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Banhammy717: 6:49am On Aug 12, 2022
The only thing they are good at is to abuse and insult
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by sonofthunder: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Faber:
If you are clapping for Nnamani, like some persons above me you're a big fool.

Nnamani stole 5billion from Enugu state Treasury.
Outside ESUT what was his achievements
He contested Senatorial seat in 2011 with PDC he formed and failed woefully. Na Mumu Ugwuanyi go bring this one back from retirement. His follow mad man Ekweremadu is now languishing in UK detention

He is now being paid to distract the youths. You're in PDP, you're supporting APC, is that not being anti-party. Man is petty, thank God I no dey Twitter, me and him for slug it out. I know all his Bleep ups from a to z

I guess you are the one that handed him the Money ��.......... He raised an issue and I expected you to disprove him with evidence but you typically avoid the message and attack the messager.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by PDJT: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2022
-Lol. Chimaroke Nnamani, the Enugu State looter, is really working hard for his share of Lagos State loot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by PDJT: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Banhammy717:

Now I can see the reason why Nnamani said you don't have home trainning

-How well do you know Chimaroke Nnamani?

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by PDJT: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2022
Banhammy717:
The only thing they are good at is to abuse and insult

-Supporter of Enugu State thief spotted! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2022
AcuraZDX:
Says a devil who looted Enugu dry.

Check this out.

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by mokoh(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2022
I never see anybody wen foolish reach this nnamani... If u nor won support your brother then shut up and relax for one corner.. You see any yourba person wen they oppose tinubu or Hausa wen they oppose atiku only this fool nor go make he brother rest... Mumu man
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by lagosrd: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
I learnt this man was beating them in one mall like that, if he dare tries that with me , angels will welcome dead people to heavenly gates. I will surprise his aides.

Wicked adults , greedy. You have been doing it without success, let the youths whom you said are the leaders of tomorrow try their luck you're getting annoyed and abusive.

Are all his own children morally alright. Youths will always behave like one. When adults that are supposed to be responsible and lead by good examples are stealing left right back and center. Why will youths not get conscious of their political environment.

Nigerians were not this wise in 1999 or let me say we're not this politically conscious but now they are more conscious and determined to participate actively. We cannot continue to be used and our lives wasted because of some people that refused to up their game. They are as old as their ideas.

Let the youths participate in their desired parties and let there be peace.

Sell your won candidate and let others too support their own candidate.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by ufotunang: 7:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu supporters are touts
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by David160(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I was going to vote Labour party in the presidential election and PDP in the senate and house of rep elections... Am registered in Enugu and Chimaroke is a the senator representing the LG where am registered. I'll also be voting labour in the senate and house of rep elections now.

That's my way of saying Fu*k you to Chimaroke for insulting Peter obi.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by GreenCovering: 7:38am On Aug 12, 2022
People like oga Nnamani is the reason why I don't make statements that generalise over an entire ethnic region.

Respect Sir.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by hush15: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Thank you. You are a egoistic baboon who should mind his business. Leave Obi alone and focus on your candidate.

You all can't be insulting a man, labelling him liar, and all sort of insulting names and be claiming you talking about issues of this country, then not expect reply now. Obi is not the problem of this country abeg.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Diligence: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Sorry Nnamani and co: Mr Peter Obi's supporters used to be staunch supporters of PDP, later APC...

They demand change at all cost and by all means

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Kubin: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2022
So this man still the alive.u will soon go back to where you belong
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Flo36: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
This is one of the enemy of progress Nigeria ever had,he has nothing to offer.

Peter Obi will win you even inside your bedroom because your wife is Obidient
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Kingspin:
GEJ, Buhari etc have been insulted more than many people. Yet no nobody sees that.

But because it is Obi everyone is shining eyes for an excuse.
There is a difference between insulting Buhari/Jonathan and insulting Yoruba or Hausa.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by BATified2023: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2022
mrrandomguy:
Peter Obi is an establishment candidate.
He will use the same template as past presidents.

The British and Nigerian elites convinced him to contest so as to silence any form of self-determination agitation from the south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuHwGmiICgM
lie again

Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Steveabbeyly: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2022
Painter Obi the corruption personified. ObitiEnd
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Eriokanmi: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2022
If you belong to the clique who destroyed Nigeria and the future of the youths, you must kolekt
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Simplythebest: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Hope those praising him won't call him IPOB. Am sure assuming he is supporting Obi now they would have been calling him IPOB. Is only God that will save us in the country.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by shegz24(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2022
The best thing about this is that Nnamani is not even a member of APC.

By 2023, Lamba party will likely finish 4th- behind APC,PDP,NNPP
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Konjiboii: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Oh just words they are already shitting their pants,seems this clowns are more scared than words oh, same way we protested peacefully with words during endsars and they still shot at protesters. Una never see anything. At this point I'm more determined than ever to insult this dimwits than ever,imagine giving a new mother less than $1 to nurse her child, money when no fit buy akamu and milk. I swear I hate this politicians passionately and I hate people supporting them even more, make I see anybody when go vote APC or PDP I go wipe them cord for neck.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by emanobis(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Obi supporters didn't come out of nowhere and did they fall from the Mars.
Obi supporters were once your supporters and foot soldiers too but you criminals failed us all.
Tag them any name or any branding...but on Obi we stand
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by Pjoe238: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Obsolete and irrelevant poor politician seeking for relevance and money. People that knows Tinubu should advice him not to waste his loot on this one.
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by samdaisi: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Respect is a taboo in that region that's why they boot their parents with foots to wake them up from the bed and they have graduated to terrorist
Re: Nnamani: Obi's Supporters Are Intolerant Dictators Without Home Training by FreedomfromtheT: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Are you insinuating that Obi would be any different? undecided
My comment is about your support for your 'man of integrity' and the aftermath. Obviously, you have not learnt any lessons from your diversionary tactics. If president Buhari were to still be on the ballot, will you still vote for him to 'fight corruption'? Ok. We have seen what your anti corruption man has achieved after so much fuss and promises about corruption, economy and security. You have not tried Obi but believe he will not be different. If Obi will not be different according to you, who among the top contenters do you think will be different brother OLAADEGBU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Abroad Who Disgraced Compatriots (1): The Story Of Olu As A Case Study / Nigerian Army FULLY In Control Of MAFA / Nigeria’s Debt Reaching Critical Levels — NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.