Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success (7222 Views)

2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Governor Okowa Kneels Down As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by Paulheyman: 5:02am On Aug 12, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
and is fair for north to rule for another 8yrs.
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist are really mad people

If only you know how easy it is for us to spot tinumboo urchins you'll be ashamed of yourself. "Jesusloveyou" dey call person idiot. urchins. We'll be in your next meeting
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by Awise09(m): 5:03am On Aug 12, 2022
OK oh let's everybody de pray.
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by MaliCampus: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2022
God bless all the True Omoluabis out there.
Peter Obi is our choice.

Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by Frankfun30: 5:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Under the expense of the poor and innocent
Nigerians. But creating Owo mi da at any bustop
adekolaelect:
Enemies will scramble and fall coming 2023 . Oya children of hate your food is ready to masturbate on.
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by daygee12: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
If JESUS tarried, In the coming months , weeks and days leading to the elections, don't be Suprised to see Baalams and Gehazis in different titles and guises, telling you lies and stories in the name of the Apc 2023 presidential ticket. Many of them will sell their conscience in the name of gifts, presents and monetary.

I Admonish those who have Ears to hear. Even if an angel tells you to vote or support that Apc presidential ticket, Slap that angel. Avoid Calamities for yourself and for your people.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear.

You are the Baalams and Gehazis the Bible is talking about.
I know u very well are u not Bro. Timothy that attends LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC CHURCH. We know ur atrocities with those female church members. Next time u come here to dish out fake preaching I will upload ur pix dare me

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by femiasaolu2014: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2022
The prayer of the unrighteous is an abomination unto God.

Although they gather, but not in my name. It shall not stand
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by benuejosh: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Cyynthia:
As a Christian yoruba I might vote for Sanwo olu at state level but I will never vote for Tinubu at the federal level, not even at gun point ( God forbids bat thing).. My vote is going to Obi..

In Benue they might vote for APC at state level but will vote for Labour party ( Obi) at Fedral level..

That pastor is not praying for Tinubu

Christian yoruba say what you know.
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by benuejosh: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
The prayer of the unrighteous is an abomination unto God.

Although they gather, but not in my name. It shall not stand
Who are you to judge? Did God make you a judge over anyone?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by seyicodes(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2022
They don't know what they are doing. Praying for what is against the will of the creator. Nonsense.
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by ufotunang: 7:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Unknown pastors
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by yusluvad(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Brown envelope on the beat...
incandescentena:
tongue

Instead of this clerics praying for Nigerians to survive Buharis strangling economy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by hush15: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/2023-polls-imams-pastors-pray-for-tinubu-sanwo-olus-success/

The should pray very well cos the OBIdient movement are not relenting either. We will match prayer for prayer that God in his abundant mercy will deliver this country from you rogues, deceivers, liars, killers of destinies, greedy and selfish, murderous leaders and government and that anybody who wont allow the will of God to prevail and let peace and fairness reign in the land, will be sent in an heavenly errand, never to return in Jesus name. And we the children of God shout a resounding...
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by TruthinAction: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Hungry Pastors. Shame on them.
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by derecho(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kikikiki...those prayers will surely turn to curses.
The wicked shall not go unpunished.
And there's no peace for the wicked, says the Lord
Re: 2023 Polls: Imams, Pastors Pray For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu’s Success by incandescentena: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ola260:
But if it was peter obituary, u won't complain. Hypocrites
Isn't the economy strangling right in front of you denying eyes ni?
Stop telling lies to your kinsmen

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Igbos Need Most. We Don't Need Biafra / Lagos Election: Sanwo-olu Wins At Tribunal / Soludo Road Projects In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.