Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) (9100 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Bvlgari: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi's arrival at the Labour party and CPO conference in Abuja held earlier today.

Even his VP candidate was shocked and amazed when he suddenly appeared through a back door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZQVwV6j7NQ

The crowds rush to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU5rdmp7h6w

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by ThrownBack: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
A very good man.

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by myyansh68(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2022
BAT 2023

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Staphylococcus: 12:14am On Aug 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Lots of cowards that cannot face reality and be truthful and humble to their very own self!

Hoping for the impossible that will never happen!

This are one of the reasons Nigeria is backward, We look away from the glaring reality and hope for the impossible.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by otipoju(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Lots of cowards that cannot face reality and be truthful and humble to their very own self!

This are one of the reasons Nigeria is backward, We look away from the glaring reality and hope for the impossible.

Who send you message with this jagbajantis wey you dey type so?

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by OriOko88(m): 12:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi is overrated IMO. All he knows is spewing out lies and wearing black material clothes up and down. He looks like a sadist,and may impoverish d masses with his impracticable chinese and Egyptian policies hes planning to import. Mk him release his manifesto and how to implement them Mk we see first.

All his lies are being burst everyday. undecided

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Promisesmiling(m): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

I would advice you start adding some veggies to that agbado and cassava you eat so your drugs for staphylococcus can start working cos it starting to affect your brain ...
i just read your post and wonder how can one be diz stupid i strongly believe it was because of you Jesus Wept in John 11:35
OriOko88:
Peter Obi is overrated IMO. All he knows is spewing out lies and wearing black material clothes up and down. He looks like a sadist,and may impoverish d masses with his impracticable chinese and Egyptian policies hes planning to import. Mk him release his manifesto and how to implement them Mk we see first.

If sense was water you will die of dehydration ... STFU and be Yusful to your generation see as you sat down to describe your FATHER ..

See let me clear you if A.P.C or P.D.P was MICROSOFT the wouldn't still EXCEL

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by OriOko88(m): 12:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Promisesmiling:

I would advice you start adding some veggies to that agbado and cassava you eat so your drugs for staphylococcus can start working cos it starting to affect your brain ...
i just read your post and wonder how can one be diz stupid i strongly believe it was because of you Jesus Wept in John 11:35

If sense was water you will die of dehydration ... STFU and be Yusful to your generation see as you sat down to describe your FATHER ..

See let me clear you if A.P.C or P.D.P was MICROSOFT the wouldn't still EXCEL
Eleriibu somebody. So anybody who has a contrary opinion to u deluded,big head monster pandora fans is not OK rt. Your level of stupidity and dumbness is higher than mount everest. See his four square shaped head like Peter Obi's. Oponu ode

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by bigdammyj: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Lee502: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Alright
Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by JealousCobra(m): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
shocked

Sane Nigerians are really proud of this team in ObiDatti, they candidatures are widely accepted unlike the two ancestors in APC and it's sister party PDP.

Modified:

No one is yet to be paid to sensitise for ObiDatti while the cost of inducement of sensitization from the camp of Tinubu and Atiku are already running in Billons.. stolen wealths. cry

Urchins and miscreants in the both are running tiktaka looking for an avenue to redeem the inredemable parties.

Nigeria populace have rejected APC and PDP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by OPICANTO2223: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Why is it always Obi?. All media attack, invitation by TV stations etc.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Throwback: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2022
The typical political prostitute who now loves workers.

I will judge him by his past deeds of mediocrity, not by his desperate attempts to win the Presidency without a Labour ideology nor integrity.

I have been obedient to go and verify, Obi was a mediocre Governor.

95 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by crowther15(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Go and verify
Peter Obi fired back at the AFP’s brown envelop lazy journalists, at the Labour Party Summit, Abuja. Go and Verify, Nigeria’s Total Export was less than $30 Billion in 2021. ARISE O COMPATRIOTS. ������������� https:///fsTBLnoNbs

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by AntonVince: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

The palpable trepidation all over you gladdens my heart. It shows that deep down inside of you, you're beginning to embrace the reality.
It shall happen and you will witness it.

Peter Obi will be president and Nigeria will be liberated.
cheesy grin

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by ceeceeco: 5:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

These are, not this are.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by ceeceeco: 5:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Peter Obi's Victory is sure & secured. inshallah!

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Cyoung4real(m): 5:32am On Aug 12, 2022
cool The man of the people. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Antai123(m): 5:33am On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:

Eleriibu somebody. So anybody who has a contrary opinion to u deluded,big head monster pandora fans is not OK rt. Your level of stupidity and dumbness is higher than mount everest. See his four square shaped head like Peter Obi's. Oponu ode
The Stupidity and dumbness you just described is inbuilt in you, a reasonable person will not support his great grand father that should be on retirement, to take an active role in service, ahead of a more vibrant and active Peter Obi. So stop being stupid and unnecessarily dumb to discover and support the truth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Prinzzy5: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:

Manifesto? Really... That's the benchmark?
Wahala. What did Buhari not tell you?
What will Tinubu and his cohorts, Atiku and his team not write in the manifesto?
Lol. I just dey laff.

You called him a sadist when in fact, you are the exact example of a sadist. Don't ask me how o, it is evident

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by DAwest7: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Hoping for the impossible that will never happen! Na your comedy?Haba so ekun mo niwon Arindin we are OBIdiently waiting for 2023 e go shock u

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by AntonVince: 5:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Throwback:
The typical political prostitute who now loves workers.

I will judge him by his past deeds of mediocrity, not by his desperate attempts to win the Presidency without a Labour ideology nor integrity.

I have been obedient to go and verify, Obi was a mediocre Governor.

Never knew that a man with a “structureless” party could cause you lot so much torment.
cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Prinzzy5: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

You have failed to point out what exactly is the impossibility and what you term 'reality'. Permit me to assume that Peter Obi becoming President is the impossibility here and either of Tinubu or Atiku is reality.
If that's correct, then I think the problem is that you and others that think like your are the lots that 'do things the same way everytime and expect a different result'.

Scared of new things, scared of shifting from the norm, cowards in fact who thrive on 'this is how it has been' when in fact they can't take a new trajectory.
On the case of impossibility, whether you are Christian, Muslim or Pagan, one thing is sure:
"For with God, nothing is impossible"

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by SIRmuel86(m): 5:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Your opinion matters to no one my dear.
Paid buffoon.

OriOko88:

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by JOSEPH4334: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerians supporting TINUBU ,
This is for you , of what use is your Grand father to you ,
If not for sitting @ home & praying for success towards you ,
Grand DAD TINUBU we need your Advice not your Presence

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by magicminister: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:

He’s not the greatest but come on, compared to Atiku and Tinubu, he’s the best option. We have nothing to lose…. Everything has been taken from us.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by magicminister: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2022
SIRmuel86:
Your opinion matters to no one my dear.
Paid buffoon.

He’s entitled to his opinion bro.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Joey4321: 5:45am On Aug 12, 2022
V

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Invest $500,000 In Real Estate, Get US Green Card (no Other Qustions Asked) / Black Igbo Month: Major Timothy Onwuatuegwu Who Led Ojukwu Special Brigade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.