Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) (9115 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Labour Party's NEC Meeting In Abuja (Pictures) / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by Sapphire94: 10:18am On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:
Peter Obi is overrated IMO. All he knows is spewing out lies and wearing black material clothes up and down. He looks like a sadist,and may impoverish d masses with his impracticable chinese and Egyptian policies hes planning to import. Mk him release his manifesto and how to implement them Mk we see first.

All his lies are being burst everyday. undecided

Okay. But I, my family, my friends and everyone in my entire life have decided to vote PeterObi the “liar”
K!ll yourself
Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by deeva2: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
BAT/SHETIMA 2023

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by GreyLaw(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
grin grin grin

Comedians!

Lots of cowards that cannot face reality and be truthful and humble to their very own self!

Hoping for the impossible that will never happen!

This are one of the reasons Nigeria is backward, We look away from the glaring reality and hope for the impossible.

You will hardly go far in life with this attitude. It's telling on you.
Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by GreyLaw(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
OriOko88:
Peter Obi is overrated IMO. All he knows is spewing out lies and wearing black material clothes up and down. He looks like a sadist,and may impoverish d masses with his impracticable chinese and Egyptian policies hes planning to import. Mk him release his manifesto and how to implement them Mk we see first.

All his lies are being burst everyday. undecided

But you voted Buhari. Twice!

You are a hypocrite. Nigerians are wiser than you and your ilk now. You are not doing well and yet want others to be like you. God forbid!

Nigeria must work!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) by 737olayiwola: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Your opinion matters to no one my dear. Paid buffoon. Your opinion matters to no one my dear. Paid buffoon. ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inauguration And Swearing In Pics And Speech. Eko O Ni Baje Round 2. / Nigerian Millionaire Kola Aluko Spotted With Naomi Campbell(photos) / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.