Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth (8079 Views)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Philipponzaghi: 12:43am On Aug 12, 2022
The Indian police have arrested and detained two Nigerians over their alleged involvement in supplying large amounts of marijuana and methamphetamine in the Delhi National Capital Region (NCR).

According to a report published by the India Today newspaper on Thursday, the duo identified as Herry, alias Ifeanyi, 26, and, Obiora, 50, were arrested by the Delhi Police Crime Branch at Vasant Kunj.

The suspects were accused of delivering about ”355 grams of methaqualone and 5 kg of ganja” to an unknown dealer, the report says.

The Assistant Commissioner of Police, Raj Kumar, according to the report, had received confidential information that the two accused Nigerian drug suppliers would supply cocaine to an unknown person between 10 and 11 p.m.

The police boss said the seized drugs found on the accused are worth millions in the international market.

The police also disclosed that they discovered that the two Nigerians entered India from Nigeria on three-month visas and continued residing in the country illegally after their visas expired.

”Officials stopped both the accused when they arrived to make the sale. When stopped by the team, the foreigners panicked and escaped into the lanes. Thereafter, both of them were apprehended.

”Upon checking them, a white narcotic substance was found inside a polythene bag. When tested with the field kit, the substance was found to be methaqualone. A total of 355 grams of methaqualone and 5 kg of ganja were recovered from them.

”It was found that both the accused came to India from Nigeria on a three-month visa. After the visa expired, they continued to live illegally in the country.

According to the report, the duo have been arraigned before the Tis Hazari court on Thursday and have also been remanded to five days in police custody for further investigation.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/548164-indian-police-arrest-two-nigerians-for-supplying-marijuana-hard-drugs.html

55 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by trutharena: 1:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Another one .

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by alanto: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2022
Ifeanyi na gay, see the way e hold the innocent Indian police man grin

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by iamyemiakins(m): 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Over to NCAN!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by AOresources: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
The story no sweet!!

Are you a driver or partner in abuja, kindly check this

https://www.nairaland.com/7276973/abuja-uber-bolt-matchmaking-thread
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by UselessBuharist: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
India police hmm, these guys showed me shege in 2016, because my number was the last dialled number on 2 suspect’s call log they said I was the leader of the syndicate.

The two suspects were flatmates, they only called me to visit them because they haven’t seen me for weeks, as I picked up my car keys to go to them, my son started crying, his mother begged me to help her pacify him before leaving that was how I escaped being arrested with the suspects. These guys were in jail for 3 years and 7 months. Another guy that went to smoke weed in their apartment was also arrested

Their only crime was that the person the police were looking for was their frequent caller.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by davidupdate89: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
You get the chance to leave this country, only to go and ruin your life outside..shame!

7 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by BluntCrazeMan: 5:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Na waa
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by CockAndBullStor: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2022
Not surprised at all, na dem okoros! Deevelopers' gang

The population of okoros in Indian prisons is enough to vote their Ipob patron, Obituary, into power.
INEC, please deploy voting machines to Indian prisons to help dem Osus. cool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by lexy2014: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/548164-indian-police-arrest-two-nigerians-for-supplying-marijuana-hard-drugs.html

If India doesn't institute the death penalty for drug trafficking, this nonesense won't stop. You can't try all this nonesense in Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Aderewah: 5:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Omo. Two threads on FP back to back. These people ruined Nigerian reputation in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Turkey, Dubai, and currently Cyprus. They engage in crimes: drug, prostitution, fake drugs, human trafficking, you name it. Without them, Nigerians will be traveling to UK and Canada visa free.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Throwback: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2022
These are the diaspora obidient and yusuful mob trying to force IPOBocrazy and development in Asia.

Now they will truly realise that obedience is better than sacrifice.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by sotall(m): 5:28am On Aug 12, 2022
cool
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by JAMO84: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2022
We can't make the mistake of electing a developer as President, he will just be using presidential Jets to smuggle gbana into Europe and Asia.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Barrylord4040: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2022
This tribe should not be allowed near aso rock...Obituariests

22 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Mindlog: 5:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Good they were caught.

Why the holding of hands? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Popson0424: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Again � chai

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Mindlog: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2022
JAMO84:
We can't make the mistake of electing a developer as President, he will just be using presidential Jets to smuggle gbana into Europe and Asia.

Is Buhari using the presidential jets to smuggle in arms for ISWAP, Boko Haram etc?

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by BlackPantherxXx: 5:36am On Aug 12, 2022
grin

The natural habitat of their

Males - Prison.

Females - Brothel.

Children - Baby factories

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Axis313(m): 5:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Awon developers.

I am sure they are part of those shouting "I am Obidient" up and down.

8 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Mightymanna(m): 5:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Nyamiris on the Beat, this is the reason why must Nigerians abroad are being tag criminals

9 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Danisaint112(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Mightymanna:
Nyamiris on the Beat, this is the reason why must Nigerians abroad are being tag criminals

I'm not an advocate of drug trafficking or in any way in support of it but it's better to be known as a drug peddler than a perpetual terrorist or organ harvester. cheesy

Last I remember Nigeria is more hated abroad for scam/con artist related issues which is not a not a known profession of the Igbos but the "Ofe Mmanu's" and "we no dey carry last crew" in the SS.

You should be more worried about your Grandma's and Grandpa's in IDP camps.. You should also be afraid not to be kidnapped tommorow and your family asked to bring a 100M ransom due to your bandit infested region.

That should be your headache. Leave Igbos matter make you no get die of heart attack.

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by bibiking7(m): 6:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Lumig: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Na them again. I tire

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Karlovych: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2022
embarassed What is really going on in Igboland?

11 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by daygee12: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2022
Representative in drugs. Yeast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2022
UselessBuharist:
India police hmm, these guys showed me shege in 2016, because my number was the last dialled number on 2 suspect’s call log they said I was the leader of the syndicate.

The two suspects were flatmates, they only called me to visit them because they haven’t seen me for weeks, as I picked up my car keys to go to them, my son started crying, his mother begged me to help her pacify him before leaving that was how I escaped being arrested with the suspects. These guys were in jail for 3 years and 7 months. Another guy that went to smoke weed in their apartment was also arrested

Their only crime was that the person the police were looking for was their frequent caller.

Thank God for your son, wife and your being a nice husband.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by compton11(m): 6:21am On Aug 12, 2022
D Developers grin grin

Leave them cos their heroes obi and kanu told them to come and develop.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Tribe Is The Largest In Nigeria! / #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna / Orji Kalu Failed To Pay Land Charge - Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.