Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth (8100 Views)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Modphase: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Yes this is so true, this cork n bull senselessly foolish story is also why we see multitude of cursed Igbos being arrested across Asian selling drugs. Your only offense na to sell n smoke drugs, you expected them to add murder to your miserable case before it is tangible enough. Those that went to rob in Dubai that were caught doing action movie on CCTV ware also saint according to cursed miserable foolish Igbos like you.

UselessBuharist:
India police hmm, these guys showed me shege in 2016, because my number was the last dialled number on 2 suspect’s call log they said I was the leader of the syndicate.

The two suspects were flatmates, they only called me to visit them because they haven’t seen me for weeks, as I picked up my car keys to go to them, my son started crying, his mother begged me to help her pacify him before leaving that was how I escaped being arrested with the suspects. These guys were in jail for 3 years and 7 months. Another guy that went to smoke weed in their apartment was also arrested

Their only crime was that the person the police were looking for was their frequent caller.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Igbos and criminality are husband and wife. Trust me majority of them will come and defend thes criminals, they call it hardwork.
An Igbo man's definition of hardwork is the deployment of all sort of unethical practices to progress in life.
To an Igbo man, great riches are rather to be chosen than a good name.
I wonder how you criminals would run una Biafra Republic if paradventure the Hausa man approves it.
Igbo elders please in the name of God warn your criminal children to desist from destroying the name of Nigeria abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:43am On Aug 12, 2022
Modphase:
Yes this is so true, this cork n bull senselessly foolish story is also why we see multitude of cursed Igbos being arrested across Asian selling drugs. Your only offense na to sell n smoke drugs, you expected them to add murder to your miserable case before it is tangible enough. Those that went to rob in Dubai that were caught doing action movie on CCTV ware also saint according to cursed miserable foolish Igbos like you.

They have destroyed our image everywhere they have their footmark.
It is damn shameful that their society idolizes crime.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Modphase: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2022
With Invictus n Obinwane leading on the fbi almost wanted list ?! Sir, is like your IG otic head as completely collapsed out of bigotry n endemic hate for the superior Yoruba tribe.

Danisaint112:

I'm not an advocate of drug trafficking or in any way in support of it but it's better to be known as a drug peddler than a perpetual terrorist or organ harvester. cheesy

Last I remember Nigeria is more hated abroad for scam/con artist related issues which is not a not a known profession of the Igbos but the "Ofe Mmanu's" and "we no dey carry last crew" in the SS.

You should be more worried about your Grandma's and Grandpa's in IDP camps.. You should also be afraid not to be kidnapped tommorow and your family asked to bring a 100M ransom due to your bandit infested region.

That should be your headache. Leave Igbos matter make you no get die of heart attack.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

The natural habitat of their

Males - Prison.

Females - Brothel.

Children - Baby factories
Their society glorifies crime. An average Igbo folk does not perceive those things you have mentioned as crimes.
I was shocked when Igbos on this platform justified prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by King44(m): 6:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Kill them simple, there is no need of announcing it.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo. Two threads on FP back to back. These people ruined Nigerian reputation in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Turkey, Dubai, and currently Cyprus. They engage in crimes: drug, prostitution, fake drugs, human trafficking, you name it. Without them, Nigerians will be traveling to UK and Canada visa free.
I agree with you. It is painful that this tribe has damaged our reputation globally.
Dubai just changed their visa policy no thanks to this tribe that rewards criminals
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by bhella10: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Obidients have avoided this thread like a plague. grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by doctorbabs(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2022
NA THEM! CONTINUE SPOIL NIGERIA NAME ALL IN THE NAME OF MONEY.. EVERYTHING FOR THERE SIDE NA BUSINESS KIDNAPPING, RITUALIST, FAKE PRODUCT, AND ADULTERATED THINGS NA DEM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Ohizman73(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2022
IBOS should be simply banned from South East Asia....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by grandstar(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2022
UselessBuharist:
India police hmm, these guys showed me shege in 2016, because my number was the last dialled number on 2 suspect’s call log they said I was the leader of the syndicate.

The two suspects were flatmates, they only called me to visit them because they haven’t seen me for weeks, as I picked up my car keys to go to them, my son started crying, his mother begged me to help her pacify him before leaving that was how I escaped being arrested with the suspects. These guys were in jail for 3 years and 7 months. Another guy that went to smoke weed in their apartment was also arrested

Their only crime was that the person the police were looking for was their frequent caller.

This is sad. It's best therefore to stay clear of Nigerians in India lest they put you for wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by ZombieSlayer1: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Over to NCAN!
There's a thread before this one of Yorubas involved in internet fraud but your useless tribalism-destroyed self didn't say anything.
Yorubas are the most tribal Nigerians. Did you notice there's hardly any tribal bashing on that thread but this one that involves Igbos, your people are here talking rubbish.
Disgusting lots
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Libertymind: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Habah!!... them take drug do you... Igbo..

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by ZombieSlayer1: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
They have destroyed our image everywhere they have their footmark.
It is damn shameful that their society idolizes crime.
Your society idolizes skull mining. No drug pusher forces anybody to take drugs but your people murder innocent people in their foolish quest for money. Tell me which is worse; drug pushing or ritual murders.
Useless fool from the cursed trying tribe of ritualists
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by ZombieSlayer1: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Ohizman73:
IBOS should be simply banned from South East Asia....
Yorubas should be banned from everywhere and restricted to their cursed region so you guys can mine only the skulls of your fellow Yorubas
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Danisaint112(m): 7:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Modphase:
With Invictus n Obinwane leading on the fbi almost wanted list ?! Sir, is like your IG otic head as completely collapsed out of bigotry n endemic hate for the superior Yoruba tribe.

You know someone mentioned the bolded yesterday and I finished him. He ran because he was out of point after aI gave him a tiny part of the Igbo history.

But I won't be going into that now because I don't have time. What I just want you to know is that, I have no hat for anyone. I simply return the same energy you give me. This is my life and my policy...
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by tamdun: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2022
See as thread dry, all our flatty brothers don enter silent mode grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by okunwaye(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Not surprised at all, na dem okoros! Deevelopers' gang

The population of okoros in Indian prisons is enough to vote their Ipob patron, Obituary, into power.
INEC, please deploy voting machines to Indian prisons to help dem Osus. cool

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Medalb: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2022
Igbo kwenu a
Igbo kwenu a
Indigbo kwenu aaaaa
Estate developers,investor in the building.

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Keji1012(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/548164-indian-police-arrest-two-nigerians-for-supplying-marijuana-hard-drugs.html

Our brothers must develop their states at all means.. I have seen the names and I have known them even before opening the page.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by zelnababa(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
they will never dissapoint.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by zelnababa(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
tamdun:
See as thread dry, all our flatty brothers don enter silent mode grin
dem no get meg. to comment

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by okunola123(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Why these folks they always disgrace themselves in India na. Everytime na Uche, kelechi, nnamani, Obi, Kenneth, Uchenna chaiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by deeva2: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2022
They have to make money so as to support their biafra brother who want to rule over the country the calls zoo

Thats one of their areas of specialization anyway..

You wut see the ObidiEnd on this trend but can wail at the hearing of Tinubu's news

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Christistruth00: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2022
UselessBuharist:

God used your Son to Save you

Young Children can sense danger before it happens

I remember the case of an 18 month old boy whose mother was about to go out

the Child Clung onto the mother and Cried and and Cried and Cried in a very unusual manner nothing pacified him

The mother finally left the Child and went out

A few hours later she died in an accident

It was only then that the Baby’s Prior Actions before his mother left the house made sense to

the rest of the family

The Child knew there was danger ahead of his mother that day

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Christistruth00: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2022
cool
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2022
davidupdate89:
You get the chance to leave this country, only to go and ruin your life outside..shame!

This is rather a temporal set back, our developer brethren do not give up easily.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2022
deeva2:
They have to make money so as to support their biafra brother who want to rule over the country the calls zoo

Thats one of their areas of specialization anyway..

You wut see the ObidiEnd on this trend but can wail at the hearing of Tinubu's news

The lady was released on bail na. Why dyu hate Igbos so much.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=okunwaye post=115620452][/quote]

Savage.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Your society idolizes skull mining. No drug pusher forces anybody to take drugs but your people murder innocent people in their foolish quest for money. Tell me which is worse; drug pushing or ritual murders.
Useless fool from the cursed trying tribe of ritualists
You can cry like an emotional being that you are or choose to tag me Yoruba whatever, but I don't fuuckin care cuz I can never shy away from telling you the truth and will never lie to myself.
Would you believe that my partner is a sweet, beautiful and well trained Igbo girl and so with most of my friends cuz I grew up with them? I know you folks quite well, even my bossom friend advised me to be wary of his Igbo brothers especially those from Anambra and Imo.

I wish your brothers could desist from their criminal activities. 99% of Nigerians languishing in foreign prisons are my Igbo brothers so be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Kano Mass Transit & Fuel-Haulage Trains Begins Friday / Sylva Left Only N4,451 In Bayelsa Coffers / Why Kanu's Biafra Will Likely Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.