Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth (8101 Views)

Musa Kamarawa: Police Arrest Bafarawa's Nephew For Supplying Arms To Bandits / Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Seven Security Operatives Arrested For Supplying Arms, Military Kits To Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by DrMuzungu(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Even Desmond Idiot would not be that daft.

OMG< developers everywhere you go!
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by okunwaye(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
quentin06:

Savage.
I am an Ika,for a long time now I have been trying to identify with this people but this their behavior eh...
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by IreneJane: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Ingocof(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Stevo35: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
If Indian police department lack handcuffs and good chains' they should Stop romancing criminals. They should use ropes.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Goodman247: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
If they arrive in thier community with thier jeeps, they will be caling them infeanyi India and obiara India grin grin
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by UselessBuharist: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Christistruth00:

God used your Son to Save you

Young Children can sense danger before it happens

I remember the case of an 18 month old boy whose mother was about to go out

the Child Clung onto the mother and Cried and and Cried and Cried in a very unusual manner nothing pacified him

The mother finally left the Child and went out

A few hours later she died in an accident

It was only then that the Baby’s Prior Actions before his mother left the house made sense to

the rest of the family

The Child knew there was danger ahead of his mother that day

Honestly God used him to save me

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by ZombieSlayer1: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
You can cry like an emotional being that you are or choose to tag me Yoruba whatever, but I don't fuuckin care cuz I can never shy away from telling you the truth and will never lie to myself.
Would you believe that my partner is a sweet, beautiful and well trained Igbo girl and so with most of my friends cuz I grew up with them? I know you folks quite well, even my bossom friend advised me to be wary of his Igbo brothers especially those from Anambra and Imo.

I wish your brothers could desist from their criminal activities. 99% of Nigerians languishing in foreign prisons are my Igbo brothers so be wise.
If you're truly dating an Igbo girl you don't deserve her because you're subhuman.
And where did you get this nonsense of Igbos in foreign prisons from? The Bureau of Imaginary Statistics?
Young man, while I have to admit Igbos lead in drug pushing, you also have to admit Yorubas lead in internet fraud abroad.
Now, a drug pusher will never want his client dead. He needs his clients to be alive so he'll sell his drugs. Also, nobody forces anyone to take drugs. Can't say the same for fraudsters, can you?
Don't even get me started on the Yoruba age-long tradition of skull-mining.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Novice1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
BORN CRIMINALS
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Edoziesmart(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Aderewah:
Omo. Two threads on FP back to back. These people ruined Nigerian reputation in South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Turkey, Dubai, and currently Cyprus. They engage in crimes: drug, prostitution, fake drugs, human trafficking, you name it. Without them, Nigerians will be traveling to UK and Canada visa free.
Which of the Ghana are you talking about that Igbos ruin? Ghana that so many Yorubas and Benins are full time cyber fraudsters lesser than Igbos. Or you want to talk about Dubai and Turkey that Benin girls are spoiling our country name in the name of doing prostitution. In terms of South Africa I agree with you because majority of Nigerians that do illegal there are Igbos that's why plenty of them are serving jail term in southie prison, same with Malaysia, Indonesia and India prisons.

N/B: I'm a full blooded Igbo guy that is not sentimental and bias when giving out opinion or judgement.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

If you're truly dating an Igbo girl you don't deserve her because you're subhuman.
And where did you get this nonsense of Igbos in foreign prisons from? The Bureau of Imaginary Statistics?
Young man, while I have to admit Igbos lead in drug pushing, you also have to admit Yorubas lead in internet fraud abroad.
Now, a drug pusher will never want his client dead. He needs his clients to be alive so he'll sell his drugs. Also, nobody forces anyone to take drugs. Can't say the same for fraudsters, can you?
Don't even get me started on the Yoruba age-long tradition of skull-mining.
Calm down brother and stop being emotional. Biko I am not a Yoruba guy. I will always condemn both the internet fraudsters in the South West and the drug pushers in the South East, the two group shouldn't be spared by the law.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Edoziesmart(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I agree with you. It is painful that this tribe has damaged our reputation globally.
Dubai just changed their visa policy no thanks to this tribe that rewards criminals
Wait oo is now we Igbos that made UAE strictly with Nigerians ọkwa ya grin grin So hushpuppi and morpha that spoil the name of Nigeria in UAE is from Igbo too? Keep it up

If it is place like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and India that you mentioned I will agree with you but not UAE.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by Aderewah: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Which of the Ghana are you talking about that Igbos ruin? Ghana that so many Yorubas and Benins are full time cyber fraudsters lesser than Igbos. Or you want to talk about Dubai and Turkey that Benin girls are spoiling our country name in the name of doing prostitution. In terms of South Africa I agree with you because majority of Nigerians that do illegal there are Igbos that's why plenty of them are serving jail term in southie prison, same with Malaysia, Indonesia and India prisons.

N/B: I'm a full blooded Igbo guy that is not sentimental and bias when giving out opinion or judgement.

Appreciate your honesty. At least you agree on Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa and India. Nigerians are not hated in Dubai and Ghana because of internet fraud because they don’t target the local population in those countries. And they don’t really complain about prostitution because Ghana girls sef dey run am. But are Igbos not majority of traders having problems with Ghanaian traders? Are Nigerians the only non Ghanaian traders in Ghana? No. But it’s the same gra gra attitude that yorubas are excusing in lagos that infuriated the Ghanaians. No respect for hosts. In Dubai the violence, the attitude of looking for quick bucks, cutting corners, doing degrading jobs in the name of hustle, selling drugs and more are all associates with them.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Two Nigerians For Supplying Marijuana and Meth by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
The duo identified as Herry, alias Ifeanyi, 26, and, Obiora, 50, were arrested by the Delhi Police Crime Branch at Vasant Kunj.

As usual. They are highly talented in doing unlawful businesses all over the world

They will soon come here to campaign for their brother who chased hausas away from Onitsha when he was governor and whose claim was he turned his state to Dubai of Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Riot In Ekwulobia,anambra. / Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports / Meet Dr Eni Njoku Jnr, Son Of The First VC Of Unilag Who Works For NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.