Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (44192 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:10am On Sep 17, 2007
good idea, aloib i wan c u
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:13am On Sep 17, 2007
aloib:

lol Long Distance Relationship

cool omo eko, wer did u meet him tongue
I meet here at the US, he was on a vacation cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nothing wrong in a long distance relationship, all it takes for it to work out well is[b] PATIENCE[/b]

BABEELOVE:

And you are where? shocked

Which kain relationship be this eeeeeeeeee? Yawa go gasssi oh! cry
Well he comes here to see me but am going to Naija for xmas this yr cheesy cheesy cheesy can't waitttttttttttttt

Haba we have good communication, and things are wonderful between us that its doesn’t seem like we are far apart from each other.

acidrop:

i like their relationship, they gat trust,
and which one be LDR now, abi we go need a Mr lecturer 4 this thread, Doyin oooooooooo i mean olanajim
Yes oh my dear, Trust is the # key to a relationship.

You get to trust yourself first before trusting someone else wink wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2007
aloib:

lmao!! babeelove, u no fit do LDR

For what eeeeeeeeee?  I am toooooooooooo "randy" for that!  That one be say water go pass garri oh!  Listen up!  I am not the kind of babe you do not give attention too-- I WILL DEMAND IT!!!!   ----Don't phock with me! cool  The man up there knows--because I CATER  to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll his needs and very, very, very, very, very well---Name it---I go dooooooooooooooo am!!!! But if you say "krase" enter ya head as "my man" you so much as make "ha"---- you will see the other side of "midnight"---[/b]the dawn side oh--not the dusky side that[b] still has light. A no ugly before, come dey make better money, living gooooooooooooood and a have had all my kids with tubes tied, nipped and burned--when you start at 19---wetin esle to do?  By 24 I have had all ma kids---Thank You Jisos!!!! grin---I ready to waka well well!!! Rubbish!!!! cool

satisfaction guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

acidrop:

i like their relationship, they gat trust,
and which one be LDR now, abi we go need a Mr lecturer 4 this thread, [s]Doyin[/[/b]s] oooooooooo i mean [b]olanajim

Trust and obey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  For there is no other way--to be happy in Jisos--but to trust and obey!!! cheesy  he he he he he he he he!  

Dropppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Are you for reaaaaaaaaaaal? Hmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

BTW  Please no call those hot guys here oh!  You no know say na night time be this.  Everyone is asleep in my house oh!  I am not ready to go to down town for a "fix" pleassssssssssssse, I beg you in the name of the lord! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy Don't mention any guy on my list please!!!!

druggie233:

hmmmmm nothing really happened jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, abi what were you expecting to happen tongue tongue
nope he went back to Naija jare grin grin grin

@babeelove

I second your post oh, he banned my new username today sef just because i told this person to "Mind her freaking business", abi na by force, my comment wasn't directed to her. if you cuss at me, i will surely reply, only if i don't want to.

Too many sick people looking for love at the romance section grin grin grin with their so called untrue stories

GBAM!!! Na you talk am!  I agree!   Infact, if you are like me---I make permanent friends and permanent enemies!  Religion no dey for inside!  What I cannot stand is if someone has not done anything to you--you decide to get on the band wagon and gang up against that person. shocked  

Wooooooooooooo!!! I can never, ever forgive that!  Never forget it either,  If I like you---I like you.  If I hate you--I hate you for life--even if you are on your death bed--and do the same for me---don't come near me to sympathize! cool--I have made my peace with my "God"--go and make yours with your "God" cool

SHEGAY!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2007
aloib:

lets upload our pictures grin grin
You start and we shall follow cheesy cheesy cheesy no fake pic
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2007
i agree, no fake pics
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2007
are u guys for real, omo eko ull post urs o,
my nephew and i
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:21am On Sep 17, 2007
BABEELOVE:

GBAM!!! Na you talk am!  I agree!   Infact, if you are like me---I make permanent friends and permanent enemies!  Religion no dey for inside!  What I cannot stand is if someone has not done anything to you--you decide to get on the band wagon and gang up against that person. shocked   Wooooooooooooo!!! I can never, ever forgive that!  Never forget it either,  If I like you---I like you.  If I hate you--I hate you for life--even if you are on your death bed--and do the same for me---don't come near me to sympathize! cool--I have made my peace with my "God"--go and make yours with your "God" cool

SHEGAY!!!!
You talk exactly like me oh, I love with all my heart, and when you hurt me i will hate the person with all my heart.

Yes oh that gang thing is so common on NL especially when you have an argument with one of their people, you see them coming out like bunch of ants.

That why I no send jare, am crazy, sweet, nice and can also be a bitch too
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2007
aloib:

are u guys for real, omo eko ull post urs o,
my nephew and i
Nice  cheesy cheesy don't worry will post mine.

will post my pic in 1min so tell me when u guys are ready, becos am taking it down fast
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2007
druggie233:

You start and we shall follow cheesy cheesy cheesy no fake pic

acidrop:

i agree, no fake pics

Yes post em!!!  If you do not feel comfy--just conceal some parts!  No secret for my life, I gatz nothing to hide na!  It is fun! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

druggie233:

You talk exactly like me oh, I love with all my heart, and when you hurt me i will hate the person with all my heart.

Yes oh that gang thing is so common on Nairaland especially when you have an argument with one of their people, you see them coming out like bunch of ants.

That why I no send jare, am crazy, sweet, nice and can also be a bitch too

Na you talk am!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2007
wow babe u hot, i go next
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2007
oya make una see o, i go soon remove am
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2007
thanks acid
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:28am On Sep 17, 2007
me as miss santa, me n my ex, and just moi
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2007
me n ma ex
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2007
we no see ur ex na grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2007
n just moi

druggie233:

we no see your ex na grin grin
i put him there because i want him bak, what do ya'll think
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:29am On Sep 17, 2007
Oh my gosh!!!! Aloib---you are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!  I could eat you with a spoon like ice-cream! Who is the little one? cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2007
Ur ex is fine oh tongue tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2007
dropppppppppppppppppppppppppppy!!!  You sweet young thing!  You are hot!!! Why have you been hiding girl friend?  Na wah for una oh!  Hmmmmmmmmmm! These guys are in for a treat when they wake up this morning!  You go girl!!!!!! grin  Gosh you ex is cute oh---just like one I dated in college over here---Them white dudes are something else oh!  You try!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  So you are boboless now or what?  You are in the right place---wait till these randy Nairalanders wake up to see all thizzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! I knew I could never "cyber" with ugly people ke! grin  Thanks guys for sharing!!!  I love the pictures! kiss

You ex is cute! if you want him back to for it--if he does not want you, let him be! kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2007
omg acid, u iz a hot mama!!! ur ex is foineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, hook me up wid his friend

militia, thats my nephew, brodas son, ok i don commot them
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2007
Anyway this is me oh

and the other one is moi and my cousin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2007
omg!!! omo eko, u are lipiliciously cute!!! kai bthe kind thing those lips can do, hawt babe!!! those stunnaz mehn, wait until i get hold of them, foine gurl,
hmmm it remains madam oo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2007
aloib:

omg!!! omo eko, u are lipiliciously cute!!! kai bthe kind thing those lips can do, hot babe!!! those stunnaz mehn, wait until i get hold of them, foine girl,
hmmm it remains madam oo
See this girl grin grin grin, lipiliciously ahahah nice name tongue tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:42am On Sep 17, 2007
ok, y is it not showin in my pc now, ino c ur pic omo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2007
o, i c it now, flashin babe, i always knew it u were one hot chick, no wonder he hard u 2 bring ur pic come out
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2007
No blame me jare grin grin i fear Nlanders lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Omo Eko!!!  You don win!  You don win! You don win!  So these are the beauties I have been cybering with since!  Gurlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!  You are beaurrrrrrrrrrrrriful!  No bobo too?  You are in the right place---that Irish tin no be am!  Thanks for sharing!  I don post my own tire so no need!  Mine is no mystery to Nairaland any more---I am sure Nairaland will appreciate a "breath" of fresh air from you guys!  

Good job girls!  keep looking hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!  Keep taking good care of yourselves!  Now, prepare for your stalkers!  Hope you got some "salty balls" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Nairaland no dey take eye see fine "P*****S" Oh!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 6:46am On Sep 17, 2007
babelove, tnk u, but what do u mean u don post ur own tire, i never c am oo, so u go post am again
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2007
Where una carry the pictures go naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2007
lol, babeelove don kolo, did u think she was gonna post it, lol
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by druggie233(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2007
@Babeelove

Thanks for your compliment  cheesy cheesy cheesy but when did u post your pic on nl oh, we never see am na grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2007
acidrop:

babelove, tnk u, but what do u mean u don post your own tire, i never c am oo, so u go post am again
Okay! Check the profile in a minute!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (67) (Reply)

It's Funny How / Legends Only: Which Of This Skeleton Is A Female? / Between Your Legs:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.