Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43474 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2007
Goodmorning Somze!  Yes! Up to no damn good!  Can you blame me?  Too many bushmeats on Nairaland and thanksgiving is just around the corner--not to talk of Xmas!  How is your insomnia?

acidrop:

tnk u jare, hw was that your beauty sleep, u dream c me, lol

i dey oooo, wassup witcha?

haaaaaaaaaaaa which day u turn Mr. lecturer now undecided
who get 3 kids, moodylady, chei babe, hw can u keep that kind of secret from me nw

acidrop:

ok, now u can stay up late

TOH, TOH who be that again oo, ooo that babe, i havent really cn her pic, but if she looks like that when she doesnt have kids yet, e no good ooo

Girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  If you see that pix ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn?  Infact I saw it a while back and just kept quiet.  Then she made the mistake of addressing me in that infamous "How to make a marriage spicy thread"---with that Mother Ileya +osisi.  I just lost it and let her have it.  If you see the braids on her head?  Then she had one type of "abortion" belt on as form of birth control!   OMG---You missed it.  The ugly bitch had a terrible irregular shaped[b] bobby-wedger [/b] on, that the left nipple stationary at 3 o'clockPM and the right nipple was at 9PM o'clock Eastern Standard time using a time piece!  Then she was a short pussy too to add insult to injury.  Come dey black like goat shit! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2007
chei if na me be her i will be choosing flowers 4 my grave right now, c as una diss her, i have just checked her hi5, and e be like say the david even comment on her pic sef, lol
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

chei if na me be her i will be choosing flowers 4 my grave right now, c as una diss her, i have just checked her hi5, and e be like say the david even comment on her pic sef, lol
LOL u actually did made a comment grin grin grin, did u see her in those ugly yellow native skirt and blouse,damn my snoopy dog will bark right at me,if he caught me dressing like that!!!!!!!!!her mouth her disgusting looking grin grin grin

BABEELOVE:

Goodmorning Somze! Yes up to no damn good! Can you blame me? Too many bushmeats on Nairaland and thanksgiving is just around the corner--not to talk of Xmas! How is your insomnia?

Girleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! If you see that pix ehnnnnnnnnnnnnn? Infact I saw it a while back and just kept quiet. Then she made the mistake of addressing me in that infamous "How to make a marriage spicy thread"---with that Mother Ileya +osisi. I just lost it and let her have it. If you see the braids on her head? Then she had one type of "abortion" belt on as form of birth control! OMG---You missed it. The ugly bitch had a terrible irrgular shaped bobby-wedger on that the left nipple was at 3 o'clock and the right nipple was at 9 o'clock using a time piece! Then she was a short pussy too to add insult to injury. Come dey black like goat shit! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Damn that girl got no fashion sense oh, how can she wear gold shoes, bag and belt on black dress shocked shocked shocked shocked kai, all those outfit and jewelry looks cheap angry angry angry.

Definition of this ugliness is as follows

David + ThiefOfHearts = monkeys

WOWO + WOWO+ = CHEI
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2007
hahahahaha, una mean oooooooooooooo grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2007
mean no oh, but its the truth na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2007
atleast make una find one good thing talk naaa
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Laughing my fine ass off, lol i can't laugh anymore cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, my stomach is in pain sad sad sad.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Look Omo Eko!  This calls for some strategic planning! I will not say much at this time.  Just keep those links coming.  Who says there is no God!  Thou hast prepareth a table before me in the presence of myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy--------eniemies!   Shall we say the grace please! grin

acidrop:

y is it that am not here when all the xcitin thigs happens, ok, babelove, post your 25yrs old bro pic again, and pos the pot bellied davidylan again, i want to c grin

When I get home, I will post it again.  My brother called me from London and was upset that I was comparing him to that gigolo davidylan and I had to remove the picture.  So I will post it again when next you are online.  In fact all my brothers are under 30 and Davidlan sure looks like their great grand dragon of a father!  Chai!  See what sucking old oyinbo cunts can do to you?  Chai!  Those oyinbo women have cannibalized and ritualized davidylan's arse---using them to re-tranfuse themselves for fresher units of packed red blood cells and platelets! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  The only thing now is that he may have come down with a liver problem.  That type of ascitis at this age of "25"?  ---------- Real green card age!  I am sure he is already dyeing his pubic hair by now! Old cargo!!!!!!!!

I say my God is goooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2007
Babee
Insomnia is getting worse but dont you just love it  grin
Meanwhile you seem to have friends in this your campaign of aggression, I'm thinking Nairaland is one big circle of groups, hoods and cliques, not that i care
Continue, you have my eyes on you  cool
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2007
lol am taking my ass to bed, need my beauty sleep jare grin grin grin.

Goodnite everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss, see you guys later
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2007
hahahahaha i almso spat the noddles i was eating, jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

babeelove abeg easy on david, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gosh u guys ave killed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rolling oin the floor wid tears in my eyes almost peeing on my pants while my roomates comes and asks if i'm ok, bwhjahahahahahahahahha
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2007
Nite moody or is it not morning, time is about 4am
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!  Look Omo Eko!  This calls for some strategic planning! I will not say much at this time.  Just keep those links coming.  Who says there is no God!  Thou hast prepareth a table for me in the presence of myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy--------eniemies!   Shall we say the grace please! grin

When I get home, I will post it again.  My brother called me from London and was upset that I was comparing him to that gigolo davidylan and I had to remove the picture.  So I will post it again when next you are online.  In fact all my brothers are under 30 and Davidlan sure looks like their great grand dragon of a father!  Chai!  See what sucking old oyinbo cunts can do to you?  Chai!  Those oyinbo woman have cannibalized and ritualized davidylan's arse---using them to re tranfuse themselves for fresher units of packed red blood cells and platelets! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  The only thing now is that he may have come down with a liver problem.  That type of ascitis at this age of "25"?  ---------- Real green card age!  I am sure he is already dyeing his pubic hair by now! Old cargo!!!!!!!!

I say my God is gooooooooooooooooooooooooog!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! cool cool cool cool cool
hahahahahah, like brother like sis, anyway sha i go wait,

somze:

Babee
Insomnia is getting worse but don't you just love it  grin
Meanwhile you seem to have friends in this your campaign of aggression, I'm thinking Nairaland is one big circle of groups, hoods and cliques, not that i care
so which group hood and cliques u dey undecided

MoOdYLaDy:

nitynite babe

but come 2 think of it, na only 2 days ago na babelove was telling me hw david was one of the nicest guy and goodlooking onces, wetin happen undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2007
I hardly sleep so well again. embarassed

Too much of issues on my mind at the moment sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2007
try n drop some, or betterstill share it, it helps
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

Anyone that has got the most pretty girls in it  wink grin

acidrop:

but come 2 think of it, na only 2 days ago na babelove was telling me hw david was one of the nicest guy and goodlooking onces, wetin happen undecided
Really . . . hmm . , i see
TOH must have caused that  grin
BTW on NL foes and friends change camps easily  wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2007
u too like woman, i hope no chick get married 2 u sef, playa

meanwhile it seems u sef know something about this, oya yarn me
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

I hardly sleep so well again. embarassed

Too much of issues on my mind at the moment sad

You are welcome to "David's Blog"!!!! grin

somze:

Babee
Insomnia is getting worse but don't you just love it  grin

Worry not!  As you can see--we have the cure!  Just have a sit and make yourself very comfy! kiss just keep shadowing as usual in case a need some back-up ammo! kiss

aloib:

hahahahaha i almso spat the noddles i was eating, jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

babeelove abeg easy on david, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

gosh u guys ave killed meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rolling oin the floor wid tears in my eyes almost peeing on my pants while my roomates comes and asks if i'm ok, bwhjahahahahahahahahha

Just pray for ya paddy oh! shocked

MoOdYLaDy:

Good morning Omo Ekostic!!!!  You made my night!!! Just post some more links!  I owe you plenty.  Sweet dreams oh!!!! Wham! Wham! Wham! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

try n drop some, or betterstill share it, it helps

Warning note:

Not all the time. Better still dont try it with a member of nairaland.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2007
@ babeelove
What does that have to do with me? Is that the remedy to my solution cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dont even know the way to his blog tongue tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

hahahahahah, like brother like sis, anyway sha i go wait,
nitynite babe

I must have had to much to drink and got exceptionally randy without checking out the blob-----  Oooops! I mean "blog"!!!! grin  Sorry not that kind of dude that swims in the Lake Mead of Abeokuta!  Tufiakwa!!!! cry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

@ babeelove
What does that have to do with me? Is that the remedy to my solution cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't even know the way to his blog tongue tongue

Just sit here awhile! cheesy You will discover that others have bigger problems than you do. Follow Moodylady and check out the links to the "David's blobs"!!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by chiegemba(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2007
Na wa ooo! dis thread won funny die.  grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Just sit here awhile! cheesy You will discover that others have bigger problems than you do. Follow Moodylady and check out the links to the "David's blobs"!!!!!

I am here for the rest of the day. cheesy cheesy cheesy But for Daffis blog undecided not interested. Who is moodylady? Sounds interesting to me. Strange things abide on this forum. embarassed

BTW,
Have we ever met tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2007
ROFLMFFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who the hell are you Babeelove shocked shocked shocked

[center]and[/center]

Who is this moodylady lipsrsealed You gurls are a deadly combination on this forum. I dont even understand anything on this forum again. I just checked moodylady's profile a bit now. She is sure crazy as you.

You picked on a set of peeps that I have withheld comments about on cool cool

I have really missed out on this forum embarassed embarassed embarassed sad
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

Warning note:

Not all the time. Better still don't try it with a member of nairaland.
hmmmmmmmmmm true that, ok i take that bak

BABEELOVE:

I must have had to much to drink and got exceptionally randy without checking out the blob----- Oooops I mean "blog"!!!! grin Sorry not that kind of dude that swims in the Lake Mead of Abeokuta! Tufiakwa!!!! cry
hahahahaaha, meanwhile wetin happen

chiegemba:

Na wa ooo! this thread won funny die. grin grin grin

chibabe waddup angel kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2007
acidrop:

hmmmmmmmmmm true that, ok i take that bak

Have you also been a victim of circumstance on this forum? I have seen more than enough on this forum to last for a shit work of research. wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by acidrop(f): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2007
victim, nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, am d princess no one dare victimise me grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Worry not! As you can see--we have the cure! Just have a sit and make yourself very comfy! kiss just keep shadowing as usual in case a need back up ammo! kiss
hhmm . . . i'm doing just that
I have in mind we are going to make a great couple . . . wink

acidrop:

u too like woman, i hope no chick get married 2 u sef, playa

meanwhile it seems u sef know something about this, oya yarn me
Erm . . . dont hate the playa, hate the game . . . meanwhile i'm not a player cool
Get your IM fixed first tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by theffanyi(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2007
@BABEELOVE
AM NOT SUPRISED UR CRAZY. smiley

U STAY IN VEGAS, CRAZY HAVEN tongue
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

ROFLMFFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who the hell are you Babeelove shocked shocked shocked[center]and[/center]

Who is this moodylady lipsrsealed You girls are a deadly combination on this forum. I don't even understand anything on this forum again. I just checked moodylady's profile a bit now. She is sure crazy as you.

You picked on a set of peeps that I have withheld comments about on cool cool

I have really missed out on this forum embarassed embarassed embarassed sad

Oh yes you have missed out of this forum!  As for if we have met?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  I need to check my "black book"! undecided  Yes!  You know Moodylady trust me!  She has been recycled quite a bit around Nairaland like some of us! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I will get back to you soonest! wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2007
theffanyi:

@BABEELOVE
AM NOT SUPRISED UR CRAZY. smiley

You STAY IN VEGAS, CRAZY HAVEN tongue

The answer my friend---is blowing in the wind!!!!!  But you can check at the desks of the Bellagio, Mirage or Mandalay Bay---Everyone knows me there---courtesy of my Medallion membership status.  Just one of the 3!!!  I rotate so my fans do not stalk me for autographs! tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  But I sure izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz crazy!  My mom baptized me "crazy"!!!! cool  Welcome to the "dayshift" of Insomniacs!!!!  Please pay the cashier and no fighting here please. tongue

somze:

hhmm . . . i'm doing just that
I have in mind we are going to make a great couple . . . wink
Erm . . . don't hate the playa, hate the game . . . meanwhile i'm not a player cool
Get your IM fixed first tongue

Wonderful!  I am looking forward to it! 

Okay--my last round of diapers are "shit free"-----Ammo head on home and guess what?  Off for 2 freaking days to spend on Nairaland.  I gat a lot of work to do here as you can see.  No sleep for me for the next 48 hrs.  Just hang around and have a good time.  Love you all and see you in few---Jah Jah willing! The relief shit packer just showed up!!!!

Peace out!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2007
lmao!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (67) (Reply)

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.