Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! - Forum Games (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! (43465 Views)

Real And Genue Property In Lagos ( Feel Free To Read And Call ) / Uhummmm I Feel Like.... / What Do You Feel Like Doing Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Oh yes you have missed out of this forum!  As for if we have met?  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!  I need to check my "black book"! undecided  Yes!  You know Moodylady trust me!  She has been recycled quite a bit around Nairaland like some of us! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I will get back to you soonest! wink

I am sure I am on the black book.  lipsrsealed Would like to know who is behind the veil of moodylady.  cool

I am checking my good books here, if your name is enlisted on the list. I keep entering names and deleting them, so it will take me a while to know where you belong. In the meanwhile, I will have to look into your profile to really know more about you too.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by theffanyi(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2007
babeelove, ur sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo INSANE cry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Islander(f): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2007
Buenos dias mi my hersoma amiga Babeeeeeee kiss.

I am up ooo. Girl kudos to you I slept like the queen I am cheesy. Heading to work now. Have to meet 2 new clients today oo. Say a prayer for your Island sistren, abeg!!

Please keep it nice until I return, Babeee girl I really have to invite for a stay on my islands. Mama must meet you, you ROCK!!!

@somze, what were you saying again, I mean regarding Babbeeeee?

@Acid, see this gril nah, little Miss. Trouble. BTW how is school?

@Moodygirl , hit up your sister later, I have gone out to toil, for by the sweat of a man's brow so shall he eats.( I work oo, unlike one liar ass wannebe Chemist, phoking liar) ah gone, all my haters can now hyperventilate, as long as they don't call my names( neelsel aka Islander) or else, is Hell fire and brimstone on Nairaland today,

Mon ah trod like Bob Marley peeps, keep the thread alive,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by somze(f): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
Islander
haven't u heard, I'm considering Babee for the position of Mrs . . . grin grin
She has got a lot of good stuff going for her grin grin
I think i'm really interested.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Islander(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
Somze grin cheesy, Babeee Love is 2 HOT 2 Handle and 2 COLD 2 Hold, I am warning you oo, Anyway peeps, duty calls. Love uno nuff nuff.

Somze, buzz me up later boyfriend wink
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
i see islander didnt greet me, nothn spoil kiss kiss
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Islander(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2007
C'mon Aloib darling, Islander thought you were fast asleep, after those classes last night, How can I not greet my partner in crime? cheesy wink.

I am at work mon, just went to the bathroom to do my thing and decided to scroll on my sidekick, heading back now. Have one client waiting oo, ( told the parents the child Needs Jesus,,yet them expect me to work miracles, cha)

Respect all!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
aloib!
Are you there! Look I am just reading all this rubbish---I am dying of some serious stomach ache of laffter! I am printing as usual-before the whole thread dissappear by some mysterious juju means as postulated by some hench christains!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

Have you also been a victim of circumstance on this forum? I have seen more than enough on this forum to last for a shit work of research. wink

Come y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaal!  Who is this dude? undecided---This guy is very familiar oh!  But has been using some other names!  I think I know you.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Aliriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!  This is going to be interesting!  You are very, very welcome! grin  Glad to have you back! wink  You will reveal yourself in due course!  Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!! tongue

theffanyi:

babeelove, your sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooo INSANE cry

Please don't cry!  You are breaking my "fragile" heart! cry

mrpataki:

I am sure I am on the black book.  lipsrsealed Would like to know who is behind the veil of moodylady.  cool
I am checking my good books here, if your name is enlisted on the list. I keep entering names and deleting them, so it will take me a while to know where you belong. In the meanwhile, I will have to look into your profile to really know more about you too.

Why now?  When I am going hunting for my "thankgiving" bushmeats? undecided  Are you here to distract me? shocked  I say you fail!------The show must go on!  Looking at your profile---My memory does not fail and I have only commented on one of your posts---with another dude you where beefing with----Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  "The Infamous GentleWomanly Thread!!!!. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I need to go back and read that thread!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! The primarily offending female Nairaland member was also present!  Hmmmmmmmmmm! -----What the heck is going on here? I smell a rat!  Well I have 2 days to figure all this out!  You are still welcome, but I am keeping a close eye on you for very obvious reasons! 

A Nairaland member since 2006? undecided
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Come y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaal! Who is this dude? undecided---This guy is very familiar oh! But has been using some other names! I think I know you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Aliriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! This is going to be interesting! You are very, very welcome! grin Glad to have you back! wink You will reveal yourself in due course! Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!! tongue

I am a relic of the past. Archived by the numerous quotations of the TallyBAN master of this forum. You will see more of me. Am still digging out your past.To know who you really are. Just popped in now, heading back to the bank to sort out some dicrepancies with my account.

I will be back soon.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Why now? When I am going hunting for my "thankgiving" bushmeats? undecided Are you here to distract me? shocked I say you fail!------The show must go on! Looking at your profile---My memory does not fail and I have only commented on one of your posts---with another dude you where beefing with----Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! "The Infamous Gentlemanly Thread!!!!. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! I need to go back and read that thread! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! The primarily offending female Nairaland member was also present! Hmmmmmmmmmm! -----What the heck is going on here? I smell a rat! Well I have 2 days to figure all this out! You are still welcome, but I am keeping a close eye on you for very obvious reasons!

A Nairaland member since 2006? undecided

The more you look the less you see cool Nothing in my profile gives me away to know I really am! I am too tight to be known. Infact everything about me speaks of been too tight. tongue tongue Me . . . . . . . .Many nairaland names angry shocked tongue

What the heck do you want to figure out about me? I am trying to remember the thread you are talking about, but my brain wont boot it out. Let me get to the bank now, sort what I have to do, will be back to deal with the pressing situation.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mishooo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

HIDE AND SEEK !!

This should be veeerrryyy intresting !!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
WTF is going on here?-----------------  I guess Mukin2 is hiding around the corner too! 

mishooo:

LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

HIDE AND SEEK !!

This should be veeerrryyy intresting !!!

-------- ---------- ----------- -----------

I think I need a drink!  Will be right back!  I am going offline to do some research!  Too much distractions right now!

mrpataki:

The more you look the less you see cool Nothing in my profile gives me away to know I really am! I am too tight to be known. Infact everything about me speaks of been too tight. tongue tongue Me . . . . . . . .Many nairaland names angry shocked tongue

What the heck do you want to figure out about me? I am trying to remember the thread you are talking about, but my brain wont boot it out. Let me get to the bank now, sort what I have to do, will be back to deal with the pressing situation.

I will get back to you I say! lipsrsealed

Mrpataki? Mishooo? Mukina2? ----only God knows what else the cat will drag in!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
babeelove i was watchn tv jare!!! lmao!! i almost died earlier on wen sweetlady gave those links, lol
islander, lol was just messing wid u, enjoy your day babe
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
Re: What Do You Think Of Ladies On Nairaland?
« #352 on: August 13, 2007, 06:58 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Researching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ Babeelove,
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

By the time you finish reading all that ''Isomanianism'' would be a thing of the past.

My investigators are working on you at the moment.

Everyday on this forum is filled with surprises. You are my surprise for today.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2007
Sorry to bore you guys with this bullshit!  I am trying to complete a research project here!  Please carry on.  I am off for 2 days and have nothing else to do for the next 48hrs!  I have a puzzle to solve! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Please carry on! lipsrsealed
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2007
lol babeelove wts that for, wat puzzle do u ave to solve, lmaoo
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2007
aloib:

lol babeelove wts that for, what puzzle do u ave to solve, lmaoo
s
Please ask her again oh tongue tongue I have told her clearly that the more she looks the less she sees.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Islander

I will as soon as am done with my morning routine, just woke up from my beauty sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy, happy now becos i got so much energy grin grin grin lol y are you mention those ugly fuckers names kai stop it now, its too early for me to hear those names grin
grin
@alobi
Keep laughing my dear cheesy cheesy cheesy aren't they scary looking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed those are the kind of faces i can't wake up to see everymorning, only if i want to get myself blinded by their monkey beauties

@babeelove

Which research will that be oh, hmmmmmmm i can't what cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Goodmoring ladies and gentlemen
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mishooo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
Chei babelove, eye don dey pain me self !!

What was that for ??
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by mrpataki(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ biola aloib,

Many things are been looked at, from the wrong angle of seeing.
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2007
mrpataki:

@ biola aloib,
javascript:void(0);
Kiss
Many things are been looked at, from the wrong angle of seeing.

hmm gbe si mi let now

hey loverlady kiss kiss kiss kiss wassup dear, how was ur sleep
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2007
@topic

My sleep was so wonderful and peaceful grin grin grin at least toh,osisi and fat david were not chasing me in my dream this time cheesy cheesy.

Whats good with you
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2007
awww good,
i'm just here jare, bout to go to bed, so u not going out?
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by Islander(f): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2007
Babeelove, so tell me what was all those quotes for? Are you doing research on Islander too??

Let me save you some time and energy, Islander has NO skeletons in her closet, nor her womb ( no abortion queeny here oo)

She has small boobs, So Ghana can go ahead without her,

She is very beautiful( ask Pataki and Moodylady and Mukina cheesy) Ugliness DOES NOT run in her family,

She is gainfully employed ( unlike lying heifer who wants to be Chemist et al)

She is cool until tested, then she goes kolomental, For sure,

She used to be Neelsel, until that "Osewa Bin Laden" locked her up, So now she's Islander,

She doesn't stand nonsense, especially from those on NL who rattles their pals on my YIM, then act civil towards them on NL, ( You all know yourselves, I am waiting the opportunity to lay them out flat here) come test me nah??

Islander loves to joke around a lot. But she takes friendship seriously,

I can be your knight in shining armour and the devil's advocate, you choose ooo.

PS, If I think of anything else, ah go come back yo 'ear, LOL,

@Aliob, what's up baby?

@moody, seems like ur tele don ringy ringy,
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2007
lol islander, nice description, lol make me a witness to that beautiful face of urs, lol

am just eher jare, listening to keyshia cole and jojos album, love them to death
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2007
@aloib

No oh am staying indoor to catch up with my shows i han't had time for wink wink, going to bed at this time shocked shocked what time is it there.

@Islander

lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, are you trying to rap shocked shocked shocked, am feeling those line of yours.

@babeelove
Which kind research is this oh grin grin trying to see the connection btw everyone grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2007
lipsrsealed---------------------------- shocked--------------------------
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by BABEELOVE(f): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
You know what?  There is something very spooky about that thread!----------hmmmmmmmmmm angry

Really feeling like a circus elephant right now! angry
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by doyin13(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2007
@Islander

na face we wan chop angry

you fit get marks of Ogbomosho for your face

I no send

But as long as your pillows are cushiony

and you can represent in Bakassi

Its all good grin grin grin
Re: InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! by aloib(f): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2007
lol, omo eko its 12.50 am

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (67) (Reply)

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. / Optical Illusions / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.