Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U (2211 Views)

See How Indians are Reacting Over A Subtle "Negative Image" Cartoon / Subtle Signs That She's Cheating On You / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Scodemy: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Aramara1: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Very true.

I had a similar experience when I was in the university.
The girl was very beautiful with nice ass and all that.
She was giving me what I thought was a green sign, then I gathered courage to ask her out and she didn't actually say NO or YES.
She said she would think about it, then she started making some series of demands like Blackberry phone etc which ofcus I declined.
I noticed she weren't chatting me until I chat her and she wouldn't ever call unless she needed something.

I concluded to avoid her completely and focused on my studies...
Whenever I had the urge for sex, I would think about big Ass ladies like Mercy, masturbate, release and feel alright.

I channeled all my energy to my book and was among the best graduating students in my class then.
It's true that I lost her pussy, but I gained a good grade which today paved way for me.

14 Likes

Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by dallasi: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Aramara1:
Very true.

She was giving me what I thought was a green sign, then I gathered courage to ask her out and she didn't actually say NO or YES.
She said she would think about it, then she started making some series of demands like Blackberry phone etc which ofcus I declined.
I noticed she weren't chatting me until I chat her and she wouldn't ever call unless she needed something.

Whenever I had the urge for sex, I would think about big Ass ladies like Mercy, masturbate, release and feel alright.

I channeled all my energy to my book and was among the best graduating students in my class then.
It's true that I lost her pussy, but I gained a good grade which today paved way for me.

you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Baronthecelebri: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
dallasi:

you be mumu
. You get sense atall
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Aramara1: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
dallasi:

you be mumu
Simp cheesy
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
dallasi:

you be mumu

Na mumu man for real undecided
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by MrRector(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mumu
Ojikutumomiage:

Na mumu man for real undecided
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by Rikidony(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Aramara1:
Very true.

Same experience I had with a girl I just stop talking to, like the girl badly, she was showing signs, finally ask her out, girl said she does not feel the same way, ask her if she's got a guy she said no, so I just carried on.

Finally girl keeps uploading this guy, l never cared sha, last month wey dem celebrate girl friend day, she upload the guy tag world bf day although you no post me no probs, omo that shit pain me badly lol, I decided to leave the banny as my gee been don cap me before, but the issue is when this girl realise I change she would dm me the bring conversation but I don move on, banny never call me unless she's got issues to deal with.

Man don see things sha.. We move.

1 Like

Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by dallasi: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aramara1:

Simp cheesy

brass neck
Re: She's Just Using You If (subtle Signs That A Girl Is Just Using And Won't Date U by dallasi: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
. You get sense atall

dan kwaya

(1) (Reply)

M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? / Cut Off Marks For Courses In Nigerian Universities / Postgraduate Admission - Abu Zaria Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.