Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS (182 Views)

Nigerian Man Cries As Wives In Germany Now Send Out Husbands For €220 (video) / My Mum's Constant Insult Is Driving Me Crazy, It Is Time To Move Out? / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS by Abdu81: 5:39am On Aug 12, 2022
What was bola tinubu thinking when he said it's my turn or in Yoruba language EMILOKAN.

is Nigeria now a buffet event where everyone feed himself turn by turn?

Who promised bola tinubu this his lustfully desired turn?

Are there people who owns Nigeria and make gift of her at their own will and discretion?

Please can bola tinubu tell NIGERIANS how to qualify for this turn so that we can quee up for our own turn, abi who no like better thing?

So Nigeria as a nation is now a commodity that is offered to the highest bidder?

Please can bola tinubu tell us who is the apparent heir of the throne after him?

How long will this turn by turn politics by our old elites continue?

Have we Nigerian citizens no right any more?

Have we become slaves and dummies control by few individuals in our own land?

Think,think NIGERIANS think where is the future for us and our children?

Where in the world is a thing like this done, fighting telling everyone this is my turn, turn to do what, rule?

Rule the people by force?

At what age?
On the sick bed ?
With APC agenda and manifesto?

Such a shame, huge shame not for BOLA but for Nigerian people.

If this is allowed then everyone should seek for an international passport, for that is now the only option left.

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS by Lapinski: 5:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS by Realist12: 5:59am On Aug 12, 2022
No you're and your likes intentionally misinterprets events to suit your narratives. He said emilokan before the APC primaries.
Emilokan means I deserve it, it's my turn .
Considering his efforts in the party and the body language of the president as at then.
Now among all the candidates is there anyone who should believe he doesn't deserve it .
One thing to note about Tinubu is he's an ambitious man, who plans every step of the way . He's not the over ambitious type those are people undeserving of responsibility but because the opportunities shows up they grab it and fail woefully.
Saying Emilokan means I'm the best man for the job
Re: EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS by Iyasaburi: 6:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Sebi, it is back fire-ring right now
#pirate
Re: EMILOKAN Is An Insult To Over 220 Million NIGERIANS by Abdu81: 6:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Realist12:
No you're and your likes intentionally misinterprets events to suit your narratives. He said emilokan before the APC primaries.
Emilokan means I deserve it, it's my turn .
Considering his efforts in the party and the body language of the president as at then.
Now among all the candidates is there anyone who should believe he doesn't deserve it .
One thing to note about Tinubu is he's an ambitious man, who plans every step of the way . He's not the over ambitious type those are people undeserving of responsibility but because the opportunities shows up they grab it and fail woefully.
Saying Emilokan means I'm the best man for the job

By his judgement or the judgment Nigerians.
If he is overly desperate and ambitious he should have waited for the people to say.

And so since the people didn't accept that he now have to buy them, that was what played out in that primaries.

(1) (Reply)

Marine Battling Cancer Is Surprised With This Lovely Tribute By First Responders / Naira Land Pls I Need Help With Data / Father's Negligence & Abandonment Do You Agree With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.