Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him (47142 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by lexy2014: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2022
meobizy:
Oyibo no send you. She’ll either be found not guilty or do two years maximum in jail. They have their ways of putting their people above other races. The guy was likely a first generation American. I don’t see a normal Naija guy catching this type of babe if she was purely American.

True. Apart from that, she's a woman. The law is tilted to favour women.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Goalnaldo(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2022
I just checked her out on IG, she's pretty but like juice wrld Sang "Who knew evil girls have the prettiest face."

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by dalass(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Note:

I was attracted to this story by a debate among some of my American friends. Some of them were celebrating his death, while others said that it was wrong to celebrate his death (even though they also didn't like him, they said that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead or celebrate someone's death).

Why were some celebrating his death? Because he had a habit of insulting black women. In fact, it seemed as if he hated black women. They were sharing his old posts in which he criticised, condemned and insulted black women.

Unfortunately, there are many like him on Nairaland who believe Nigerian ladies are worthless and they call us all sorts of horrible names.

Even if any guy has a black girlfriend or wife, those too are belittled and insulted by our dear brothers who worship white women whether young or old enough to be their grandmothers! grin

Hope those guys will learn from this tongue. If they still never receive sense, that's how they will be mocked both alive and dead for their colonial mentality of white ass worshipping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by meobizy(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2022
lexy2014:

True. Apart from that, she's a woman. The law is tilted to favour women.
Not if she was a black woman who murdered a white person.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Born2Breed(f): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2022
White girl... White girl....a white girl has sent you to the white coffin dressed in white.

Stupid boy!

May his soul rest in power and the girl rot in jail (idoubt)

3 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Henvest: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2022
If this SIMPle man had man up, and avoid been decieved into "Don't hit a woman"
He would still be alive by now because that daughter of Jezebel would have give herself brain. But no he choose to be called Gentle and SIMPle man
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Goalnaldo(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Note:

I was attracted to this story by a debate among some of my American friends. Some of them were celebrating his death, while others said that it was wrong to celebrate his death (even though they also didn't like him, they said that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead or celebrate someone's death).

Why were some celebrating his death? Because he had a habit of insulting black women. In fact, it seemed as if he hated black women. They were sharing his old posts in which he criticised, condemned and insulted black women.
Please can you connect me with some of this female American friends of yours?
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Saidfx(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Note:

Nah white skin head kon X am las las

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Randy100: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

It baffles me when I hear that a woman killed a man... how can a woman kill a man if not that the woman was treated like the " harmless"
Haven't you heard men stabbed while they're sleeping?

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by SIRTee15: 9:02am On Aug 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Hmmm

I seriously don't know what his vituperations against black women has to do with his death. So because he hated black women, we should celebrate his death by a white woman? Poetic justice? It's not so.

The family should sue the PD too for absolving the woman of transgression within 24hrs without any serious investigation. At times oyibo police acts like Nigeria police, making statement without any investigation.

No man or woman should die because of domestic violence, it's disgusting.

Its Ike u don't know anything about American police. It has nothing to do with behaving like Nigerian police, everything has to do with skin colour.
That girl will get away with that murder, she's a white girl who killed a black man. The police, the prosecutor and judiciary will all work together to ensure she gets off lightly.
As a black man in America, don't put your hope on the American judiciary. It will mess u up.

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Fmghewzy(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really are a waste of school money

If you can't tell me how I am waste Of school money,I will take it that you are a born fo.ol angry
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by hahn(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Note:

I was telling some guys white women are worse just yesterday
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2022
These are enough signs to run bt he stayed with the crazy.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by advanceDNA: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
dalass:

Unfortunately, there are many like him on Nairaland who believe Nigerian ladies are worthless and they call us all sorts of horrible names.

Even if any guy has a black girlfriend or wife, those too are belittled and insulted by our dear brothers who worship white women whether young or old enough to be their grandmothers! grin

Hope those guys will learn from this tongue. If they still never receive sense, that's how they will be mocked both alive and dead for their colonial mentality of white ass worshipping.

This is a case of dating a horrible person. .nothing to do with color of skin becos many black women and even nigerian women kill their boyfriends and husbands.....u nor get point

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Realtalk20: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
Parachoko:
He is a fool that deserve to die.

Now I see why you always sound abnormal. Just look at the evil dark twisted comment you made about someone who was murders in innocent blood ?!!

Nairalanders you see how evil and demonic Tinubu supporters are?

It is well

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by advanceDNA: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:
White girl... White girl....a white girl has sent you to the white coffin dressed in white.

Stupid boy!

Why do u black women say this when this type of unfortunate event happens to a black guy ??as if black women don't stab and even set their boyfriends/husbands ablaze....

Are u guys like angry when a balck man dates or marry a white woman??
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Theunbothered: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
The guy and his sister used to pile abuse on Black Women...

When he died, African Americans brought up his post history and said he got what he deserved.

His inferiority complex led to his demise.

This killer GF will get off lightly as usual with Whites & lenient sentences for their people.

The late Tobechukwu worshipped White folks too much.

Moral of the story... what you love can kill you. Tobechukwu loved white pussy to the extent he insulted his own mother and all black women worldwide in Igboland, Nigeria, Africa and beyond

See what his love earned him? He forgot he came from the black p***y he despised undecided

You and all the people celebrating this man's death are very stupid and senseless.

Black people who never send each other before are happy about a man dying because he dated a white woman and said mean comments in high school. undecided

When you treat each other like trash over petty nonsense are you surprised when other races look down on you?

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2022
You know that ur partner is Abusive and toxic and u still sticked with her,,,dude was the architect of his own death,,
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Regie2bless: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Flamzey00:
RIP to the dead. I am in the same situation. I need help Oooo
broda abeg run o, dey no dey see super man for mata like dis o. Relationship wey Don enter blow and slap na already failed Relationship. Find better way end am so dat both u and d woman will be happy with d outcome.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why do u black women say this when this type of unfortunate event happens to a black guy ??as if black women don't stab and even set their boyfriends/husbands ablaze....

Are u guys like angry when a balck man dates or marry a white woman??
Don't mind them,,,the only reason why they re Happy is because the late Obumsili despise black women extremely,,, perhaps, the reason why he doesn't like black women is best known to him only,,na him know Wetin he face for black women hands,,hence the hatred,

And lastly,,when it comes to crimes like this,,even back women kill their husbands/boyfriends so it's not about race or color,,,
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by ASAPFERG1: 9:22am On Aug 12, 2022
Nwaotu10:
IGBO grin
grin grin

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Theunbothered: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

I edit people's tweets like a child because I come from a troubled home.

I also hate black people and myself despite posturing to fellow losers on social media.

I hope to kill myself soon so somebody at least touches my worthless corpse for a few minutes.

My condolences.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Very pretty women are very dangerous, they have a spirit that controls them, its called spirit husband.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

Stupid boy!

Pls keep shut,,,both black and white girls re the same,,so it's not about color,,,he messed up when he detected that she's toxic and he couldn't leave her or break up the relationship,,
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by AutoRedux: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
The guy and his sister used to pile abuse on Black Women...

When he died, African Americans brought up his post history and said he got what he deserved.

His inferiority complex led to his demise.

This killer GF will get off lightly as usual with Whites & lenient sentences for their people.

The late Tobechukwu worshipped White folks too much.

Moral of the story... what you love can kill you. Tobechukwu loved white pussy to the extent he insulted his own mother and all black women worldwide in Igboland, Nigeria, Africa and beyond

See what his love earned him? He forgot he came from the black p***y he despised undecided

A black woman housed him for the first 9 months of life...

Abobi Calm down. Black women even do worse than what the white girl did. In fact, women, in general, are abusive when they know the odds are in their favour.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by LadyTara(f): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Hmmm

I seriously don't know what his vituperations against black women has to do with his death. So because he hate black women, we should celebrate his death by a white woman? Poetic justice? It's not so.

The family should sue the PD too for absolving the woman of transgression within 24hrs without any serious investigation. At times oyibo police acts like Nigeria police, making statement without any investigation.

No man or woman should die because of domestic violence, it's disgusting.
let me just correct the bolded, I don't think anyone out there especially African Americans are celebrating his murder, they just don't care for a person who hated them. And you can't fault them for that, they are allowed to not care ,same way he was allowed to hate on them. It's that simple.

Who knows his self hate for his kin might have even been a motivation to stay in an abusive relationship. I do sincerely hope he gets justice ,but you and I know this is not just a white person but a white attractive woman and an attractive white woman has a far higher privilege in America when it comes to punishment for crimes.

6 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Solitechworld(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Another stupid simp that wud most likely end like the dead guy

Another lizard that can't voice his opinion without hurling a curse at his family member... Keep it up!

Abi do you still need to be schooled that everyone is entitled to his /her Opinion on a matter?
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Keys To Receiving From God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtkrAOTt2h0
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Kingcalls: 9:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Randy100:

Haven't you heard men stabbed while they're sleeping?

Thats the reason real men threw women out of their house when trouble started decades and centuries ago... but society have weakened most men to think women are harmless

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Parachoko:
He is a fool that deserve to die.
U re very heartless that's why u are supporting a drug Baron,,, criminal and a shrinked grandpa Tinubu,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trader, 37, Docked For Allegedly Hypnotising Woman, Duping Her N700,000 / Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) / Suspects Responsible For Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Paraded By Police (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.