Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,478 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him (47136 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by useni1: 3:03am On Aug 13, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Drugs and schizophrenia. Definitely. He tags and threatens me multiple times per day even though I never engage him. Doesn’t know me or my family.
Yes thats what i am good at. You gonna cry cry and cry like a town crier explaining yourself to strangers. Nairaland is a small place before you begin to feel special. I have chased more than two thousand American lover slaves from social media space since 2013. I wake up everyday with my whip looking for brainwashed junks like you. I whip sense into their head. For people i meet in real life supporting America i slap them. Renounce America and know peace. This is my conviction, this is what i see as being successful in life. I warn you again

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2022
useni1:
Yes i am on drugs. My drug type is anti-supporter of America. If you dont want to be on my radar quick quick renounce America or your life gonna be miserable. Pledge your allegiance to Nigeria then peace will be your daily tonic

I see!. Naija don dabaru your brain. May you get the help you need!
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by useni1: 3:25am On Aug 13, 2022
Skyview01:

I see!. Naija don dabaru your brain. May you get the help you need!
You be mumu. A very cheap slave and donkey shiiting on his fathers house. Shey na naija dey dabaru brain? You dont want me to have your time donkey boy.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 13, 2022
useni1:
You be mumu. A very cheap slave and donkey shiiting on his fathers house. Shey na naija dey dabaru brain? You dont want me to have your time donkey boy.

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by TotalRunter: 10:26am On Aug 13, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
Just because he was desperate for a white partner, he looked away from someone beating him... a girl practically a prostitute with Onlyfans page.

cool

Black Americans were united in saying the deceased got what he deserved.

He hated his own people and got killed by those he loved more.

In fact the Black Americans said the sister should seek help from their gods.

Are African Americans "his own people?" You don't know how hopeless they are. Just that he took his talking about it too far. AAs are not anybody's people - you can only roll with them if you are sentimental and disregard facts. The boy was only childish otherwise his narrations of them AAs is just on point

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Skmoda360(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Skyview01:

That is the right thing to do?
What are you saying bro?
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

Can you imagine the rubbish he wrote?
As if his mother and sisters or relations aren't part of black women. Now, he has been consumed by what he knows how to eat.

Rubbish upon rubbish is what he wrote.
His sister started a GoFundMe to collect burial money and asked Black women to donate money which is how the tweets became relevant.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
RepoMan007:
He clearly isn't cool with attitude black put up and I see nothing bad in that. He never really abused black or hated them but disagreed with their character.

Disagreed with their character? He was in a relationship with a woman who made a living selling naked pictures and videos on the internet. I don’t think he understood the meaning of character.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Rubbish upon rubbish is what he wrote.
His sister started a GoFundMe to collect burial money and asked Black women to donate money which is how the tweets became relevant.
I see. Now, he's not alive to tell us more about black women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
TotalRunter:

Are African Americans "his own people?" You don't know how hopeless they are. Just that he took his talking about it too far. AAs are not anybody's people - you can only roll with them if you are sentimental and disregard facts. The boy was only childish otherwise his narrations of them AAs is just on point

His sister shouldn’t have been begging “hopeless” people, Black American women, or Nigerian American women to contribute money to his burial. She should’ve asked the whites he worshipped.
If you approach people for money, you open yourself and your cause up to criticism.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by stacyadams: 2:55am On Aug 16, 2022
Skyview01:
One of my friend killed his wife on April 1st in Lagos and the case is not in court yet.
....damn...can u tell us the story pls
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
You left all the girls in Miami go dey befriend IndecentStar! Addicted smoker and drug abuser as your girlfriend. I hope she will rot in prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man With Four Wives Rapes 12-Years-Old Girl (Photo) / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer / Two Men In Bloody Fight Over Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.