Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him (47113 Views)

Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by JOemmy(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
A killer will always remain a killer if the american justice system let her go because she is a white american she is definitely likely to also kill her partner again in the future even if the partner is white.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by tivta(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
The future is femail
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by PharmacyStore: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2022
This is very sad
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by AngelicBeing: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
sad
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Ashirioluwa: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
He should have walked away…….too late now
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

Is it my fault that you are blind mor0n?

Since you decided to pretend not to read where he was insulting black women, then you should have been given birth to by a she-g0at.
Don't be unfortunate young woman,,, because he doesn't like black women because of his past experience doesn't mean that he should be hated this much,,, I've also seen most black women that despise black men too,,,so it's a 50/50 thing and lastly u better behave yourself and don't ever insult me since u lack manners..
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Yankee101: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Never ever date or marry olosho
If in doubt onlyfans is olosho business
Anyone who has no shame with their private parts has no shame left and are desperate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by omoyankee3(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truth be told, nobody deserves to be murdered. Those that gloat over his dead body are full of hate in their hearts. By celebrating his demise, and mocking him death, they substantiate his stance
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BBright1: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Flamzey00:
RIP to the dead. I am in the same situation. I need help Oooo
Set her up for cheating on you find a reason to blame her and then leave the relationship.
Only then can you leave her peacefully

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by aariwa(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
If the parents had rooted the boy in African culture, he wouldn’t have put himself in this mess.His case is like that of many first generation African who are confused as to their identity.Bob Marley said if you don’t know where you come from you wouldn’t know where you are going to

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Aguilar(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Relationship na by force
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Shagbatshagba: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
MARYIAN:
Is it really all whites that are this inhumane or only some? undecided

its not matter of whites or race...humans are just crazy
but for me i think the guy was not wise enough or mayb blinded by love or lust to have ended the relationship because according to the story d guy has been experiencing different assault from the lady

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by InvertedHammer: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
/
A person who sells his kinsmen can never be trusted by the buyers.

/

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I woke up to this news, I don't care if people think am a bad person for saying this .

But this made me so happy, especially when I heard he always insulted black women.

Serves him right, same goes to others.
Black men and women who thinks marrying people from other races automatically makes them superior or talk down on their race .
May the same thing happen to them.

I have read stories of how German men go to Kenya to marry their women, owning to fact that Kenyan women with a little inferiority complex boom they agree.

Once they get to Germany,they receive a lot of physical and racial abuse from Their spouse .
But unfortunately they can't talk, mostly due to how they Must have talked and behaved.

Now they are stuck and can't go back home ,hence they have to put up with the abuse.

Same thing happens with Thai women, swedish men all rush to Thailand to marry.
grin.

Inferiority complex is a thing for most people with color, yet they would be complaining of racism.You are already racist against your own self ,what are they complaining for

His fascination for White women led to his death. He openly derided Black women so there is little sympathy for him even in death.

Whatever her reasons, killing him and going for drinks later on shows that she is beyond evil.

Kenyan women are deliberately married to be treated badly Sick men!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Born2Breed(f): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't be unfortunate young woman, because he doesn't like black women because of his experience doesn't mean that he should be hated this much, I've also seen most black women that despise black men too, so it's a 50/50 thing and lastly, u better behave yourself and don't ever insult me since u lack manners.

Whatever your opinion or explanation you have does not matter anymore.

You started with "shut up". That alone, ridiculed whatever sense you were trying to make.

Lesson for you young man, whenever you want to have a decent dialogue, your first line will make it make sense.

Well, it's obvious you are still young and need a thing or two to learn from elders like me.

When you have grown your wisdom tooth, perhaps we can have this conversation.

Good day!
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
naptu2:
Note:

I was attracted to this story by a debate among some of my American friends. Some of them were celebrating his death, while others said that it was wrong to celebrate his death (even though they also didn't like him, they said that you shouldn't speak ill of the dead or celebrate someone's death).

Why were some celebrating his death? Because he had a habit of insulting black women. In fact, it seemed as if he hated black women. They were sharing his old posts in which he criticised, condemned and insulted black women.

Dude was an idiot who died for nothing. Parents should raise smarter kids.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by BeanmanX(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Born2Breed:

Whatever your opinion or explanation you have does not matter anymore.

You started with "shut up". That alone, ridiculed whatever sense you were trying to make.

Lesson for you young man, whenever you want to have a decent dialogue, your first line will make it make sense.

Well, it's obvious you are still young and need a thing or two to learn from elders like me.

When you have grown your wisdom tooth, perhaps we can have this conversation.

Good day!
Grow up young lady and leave my mentions,,,u should thank ur stars that I am in a good mood today,,,if not, I would have given u what u really deserve..
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by planetx: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Audio arrest, nothing will happen to her and she will get a slap on the wrist. They hate the fact that nigga is fvcking their woman so they will protect her by any means possible. To all you dumbass always talking about you want a white girl, I pity your ignorance, just cut your balls off and give it to her before you start the relationship because she can slap you and hit you over the head anytime she wants. Go watch the video on YouTube of the white girl saying the reason white women date black men is because of the power they have over black men that they don't have on their own men.

3 Likes

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by hdrifter11: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na so aseeewooo take kill this one
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kingcalls:

Its not because she is white...its cos she's a woman

Possibly but I think the White factor clinched it for her

She went drinking with her dad days after killing her bf.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
useni1:
That witch girl 1stGenAmerican will soon be here. This was her plan with her family to kill me with knife but my ancestors pass them. They plan how to inherit my $1.2million real estate after my demise. Very very wicked family everybody should run from. She go come talk the LAW part of this matter how defense turn self defence probation mixed with assault negligence.

Are you on drugs?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Fmghewzy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

His fascination for White women led to his death. He openly derided Black women so there is little sympathy for him even in death.

Kenyan women are deliberately married to be treated badly Sick men!

That Kenyan women own na case, anything foreign is something else to them.

I saw a video of a Nigerian woman trying to warn them.
So they don't fall for the same trap.

With their comments on that video,I think they deserve what's coming for them.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Skmoda360:

I will end the relationship immediately even marriage, i will filled for divorce from distance.

That is the right thing to do?
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
One of my friend killed his wife on April 1st in Lagos and the case is not in court yet.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Fmghewzy(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Flamzey00:
RIP to the dead. I am in the same situation. I need help Oooo

You had better run for your life.

Her killing ( your enemy) wouldn't the worst part.
What's sickening about the whole ordeal is that they might just sweep the case 'under a carpet'.

But trust me ,it would never be the same if it were the other way around. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Wwwq: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
He saw a black babe he doesn’t like them or even naija he chose white drug addicts pick your poison
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by NaBanga: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
I would not say he got what he deserved, because death is extreme. However what caused him to hate his fellow black person? Inferiority complex and low self esteem is plaguing many Nigerian men. No matter what, always remember you are the original product of God. Don't see white and yellow skin as better than yours. Black is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fmghewzy:

That Kenyan women own na case, anything foreign is something else to them.

I saw a video of a Nigerian woman trying to warn them.
So they don't fall for the same trap.

With their comments on that video,I think they deserve what's coming for them.

For real??

That's what poor social conditioning does to people . You are conditioned to take shit because its in a better place locationwise and amenities wise.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by sisisioge: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
What a fullishe man....it was his destiny to die in her hands sha. Any edit in abusive relationship who chose death!
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by Basiljoe: 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can not save a hoe. Niggas learn the hard way. Kill the beta before it kills you.

1 Like

Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you on drugs?

Drugs and schizophrenia. Definitely. He tags and threatens me multiple times per day even though I never engage him. Doesn’t know me or my family.
Re: Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him by useni1: 2:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Skyview01:

Are you on drugs?
Yes i am on drugs. My drug type is anti-supporter of America. If you dont want to be on my radar quick quick renounce America or your life gonna be miserable. Pledge your allegiance to Nigeria then peace will be your daily tonic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo) / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.