Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Chris Finebone Defects To PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Finebone Defects To PDP (25121 Views)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Dangrace01: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Peter Obi for President of Nnewi South Village Union grin grin

Peter Obi is the president

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:
But looking at the both,wike looks like the rigid one and amechi the flexible one but looks can be deceiving.afterall we saw how amechi rigidly stopped Abe ambition while wike kept his successor till the last minutes...
What is wike giving them? State positions? A whole chidi being lg chair ? Amechi can easily give his followers federal appointments.anyway,apart from chidi Lloyd,others are political weaklings
That won't make APC get a foothold on Rivers State, with or without Abe.

It's a PDP and then, an LP thing at Presidential.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by shortIGBOman: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dangrace01:

Peter Obi is the president

President of Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's Head quarters on Twitter. grin grin

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Kam2021: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
After insulting Wike few days ago..politicians no get shame
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Dangrace01: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

President of Online Republic of BIAFRA, with it's Head quarters on Twitter. grin grin

Its still Peter Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

He has not gotten over the loss and tbh, unlike the SWners, it is difficult to market the M-M ticket in the SE and parts of SS.

They shouldn't waste their money, it's a dead end. That ticket has taken the wind out of Amaechi's sails. If not the kind of person Wike is, perhaps, Amaechi might have led the defections himself.

Tinubu will do very well in Edo State. Amaechi is not rooted in Rivers State politics. I believe Wike when he said Amaechi ran away to Ghana when he was facing the political heat at home. If Wike was in Apc he'll get good votes for Tinubu in Rivers State. The man is grass rooted in the game.

This election will spring alot of surprises in the results you will see in some states.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Thebigheart: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wike is planning to retain his state by all means.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
chrisxxx:

Dakuku contested against the tide. Dakuku contested on the ticket of APC which was clear to everyone that he wont win. Though before the presidentila election a lot of people had said they would vote him as the governor and Jonathan as the president but that changed when Dakuku led protest to INEC against the 1.4m votes recorded for Jonathan in Rivers State. Amaechi asked him to lead the the protest. That was a miscalculation. Wike took advantage of that to ask Ijaw that were insisting that it was their turn to rule Rivers State that who was more Ijaw between him and Dakuku. That he facilitated such number of votes for an Ijaw son Jonathan and another Ijaw son had led protest against it. That if it was the turn of Ijaw to rule Rivers State what about ruling Nigeria. This change the sentiment immediately including those who had vowed to vote Dakuku. That was how Dakuku lost woefully.

Ofcourse! The point is, Mr Chris finebone didn't just defect solely because an opobo man is contesting. There are other things that can't be made public.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Oddfinder001: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Image123:

Ameachi is the leader of his party in his state. If he can't win others to himself, he should be able to keep the ones he has. This is not the first or even third news of major defections under his nose. Little wonder he has been largely ineffective in his state, with Wike his former boy taking him for a ride,and thank goodness he didn't win the primaries. He's not a strong politician, just opportunistic. i like him though.
Omo wike is not Amaechi's boy o.. go and verify
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Tinubu will do very well in Edo State. Amaechi is not rooted in Rivers State politics. I believe Wike when he said Amaechi ran away to Ghana when he was facing the political heat at home. If Wike was in Apc he'll get good votes for Tinubu in Rivers State. The man is grass rooted in the game.

This election will spring alot of surprises in the results you will see in some states.
Surprise?
Yes, that's why it's an election and very unpredictable. The question you will ask is whether a Wike will even allow it seeing how he is dragging Atiku Abubakar for losing the seat and picking a fellow SS brother, as running mate.

Equate same with, when that man loses Presidential then loses the running mate to an M-M ticket. Elisha Abbo's own will be a very small one. In Edo State, we all know the Zone Uncle Bola will do well, we all know why and that's where it ends.

Our politics need those at the trenches, that's where Oshiomhole/Aregbesola/Wike/Adeleke come in, these ones will deliver.. As a Minister, what are those things he did in Rivers, he didn't try @ all.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yes o! Amaechi laying the grounds to come back after Wike exits to AGBADO kingdom. cheesy
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
I’m glad Tinubu is not relying on Rotimi Amaechi’s group for local mobilization in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

Surprise?
Yes, that's why it's an election and very unpredictable. The question you will ask is whether a Wike will even allow it seeing how he is dragging Atiku Abubakar for losing the seat and picking a fellow SS brother, as running mate.

Equate same with, when that man loses Presidential then loses the running mate to an M-M ticket. Elisha Abbo's own will be a very small one. In Edo State, we all know the Zone Uncle Bola will do well, we all know why and that's where it ends.

Our politics need those at the trenches, that's where Oshiomhole/Aregbesola/Wike/Adeleke come in, these ones will deliver.. As a Minister, what are those things he did in Rivers, he didn't try @ all.

Sentiments just doesn't favour Amaechi.

"Is the man from Bayelsa your brother, No, then vote Buhari" this was the beginning of his decline in Rivers politics.

He became minister stopped Maritime University, and built Daura transport University.

Wike has successfully retired Odili's class of politicians, 2023 is amaechi last dance if Tonye Cole doesn't win, he will be retired also.

That's why I feel like Wike shouldn't underestimate him, although Sim is a popular candidate they still need to work hard to retain the state.

The way Amaechi camp has been sidelined nationally ehn, Apc govs visit Rivers they don't even acknowledge Rivers Apc at all.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by jrusky(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2022
ThrownBack:
These are all brothers to the honest presidential candidate. They may be doing these in preparation for supporting him together and delivering the south south to their brother.

We all know who am talking about here grin

Brother where? Be bold to mentioned the brother name.

Funny you have you ever seen Wike calling obi his brother? Pls kindly stop all these kids emotional politics. Wike is pdp and can never drop pdp for obi if even heaven falls so forget it.

I'm pdp we do mot identify with a betrayer, we don't identify with a tribalist, we don't identify with a pretending ipob sympathiser, we don't identify with a man his supporters brandishing gun to kill bro. Pls drop that insinuation Wike has said it severally he is not obi brother.

The man defected and he didn't defected to your so call his brother party but to pdp and you are still in your Disney land fantasy ok na una go learn hard way.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
seunmsg:
I’m glad Tinubu is not relying on Rotimi Amaechi’s group for local mobilization in Rivers state.
Apc govs, and dignitaries don't even acknowledge or greet Rivers Apc when they visit, so even Amaechi knows nothing for him nationally. cheesy

If Wike successfully install Siminialiyi, Amaechi will be retired politically in Rivers.

2023 is fight to death between Amaechi and Wike for Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

That won't make APC get a foothold on Rivers State, with or without Abe.

It's a PDP and then, an LP thing at Presidential.

No,it is a big loss for atiku at presidential level.all his big voting states are under siege or lost from rivers to delta to aks, Enugu,IMO,anambra.apc dont need to win rivers rivers,they just need to destabilize them like in 2019....
Fubara is from a tiny LGA.when dakuku needed them in 2015,they abandoned him so its foolhardy for him to.the Kalabari will certainly stand behind Cole or Briggs rather than a peripheral ijaw like fubara a stooge.ojukaye amachree is holding that side tight.even in rivers pdp,theres a lot of discontent.opara,maeba and co are pro atiku.secondus and ikuru who hold sway in andoni will certainly work against fubara.same for dagogo.we don't know where felix obuah stands.with Abe going for sdp,ogoni is lost for pdp.dike representing tai/oyigbo is now in apc.abolga is a no go area.who knows what amechi is cooking at guber level...
For presidential,Abe might just deliver bloc votes from ogoni for tinubu plus whatever amechi might decide to add.the obi movement is mostly from pH.I just returned from ogoja and I didnt see a single obi poster outside Cali.this billboards and posters are very useful to those rural people.why apc and pdp get votes from the rural areas is not because they are loved but it is what they are familiar with,what they know,what they see everyday.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

Apc govs, and dignitaries don't even acknowledge or greet Rivers Apc when they visit, so even Amaechi knows nothing for him nationally. cheesy

If Wike successfully install Siminialiyi, Amaechi will be retired politically in Rivers.

2023 is fight to death between Amaechi and Wike for Rivers.

Gbam.it is a fight to the death for amechi.wike is isolated and busy poaching weaklings like semenitari,ikanya,finebone that can win their lgas.he has fallen out with juggernauts like obuah,secondus,ikuru,dagogo....amechi might just win this
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

For me I think it's about personal interest not just because an opobo man is contesting. Fubara us not the first opobo man to contest for governor in recent times. When dakuku was contesting, how much support did he get from opobo sons and daughters in the pdp? They've done their negotiations behind closed doors my brother.

Gbam.finebone is a political nobody.strongmen like ojukaye,ideozu,mannah,UDI,oji ngofa,sen chinyere etc are still with amechi
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Sure pdp dey win Rivers guber. No opposition in Rivers na. Especially with Amaechi and Abe refusing to let go their egos. Amaechi has been seriously decimated. I dey pity the man sha...
He's going into total oblivion soonest from what I'm seeing.

Not true.wike might lose the guber polls.amechi is not being decimated
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by SoiSoi13(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Omo wike is not Amaechi's boy o.. go and verify

More like former God father that brought him back from Ghana, people when know no that na
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

Gbam.it is a fight to the death for amechi.wike is isolated and busy poaching weaklings like semenitari,ikanya,finebone that can win their lgas.he has fallen out with juggernauts like obuah,secondus,ikuru,dagogo....amechi might just win this
Suprising Felix Obuah did not oppose Siminialiyi candidacy.

All those others can't affect Wike anyway, Go round is one that I think can shake Wike small but still with Wike.

Dagogo, Secondus allowed themselves to be influenced by Pdp National politics. lee, Opara, and Omehia are borderline irrelevant, they were brought back by Wike.

Honestly I don't see how Wike doesn't install Sim, despite Atiku's feud because Rivers is naturally Pdp, I just feel like it will a tough fight because it is Amaechi's last dance.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Haywhy3579: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Tinibu's Rivers state 10% votes in the mud grin grin
What about obi 60% vote, is it not also in the mud with the guy defection
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

Suprising Felix Obuah did not oppose Siminialiyi candidacy.

All those others can't affect Wike anyway, Go round is one that I think can shake Wike small but still with Wike.

Dagogo, Secondus allowed themselves to be influenced by Pdp National politics. lee, Opara, and Omehia are borderline irrelevant, they were brought back by Wike.

Honestly I don't see how Wike doesn't install Sim, despite Atiku's feud because Rivers is naturally Pdp, I just feel like it will a tough fight because it is Amaechi's last dance.

Because of how wike treated dagogo might be the reason why obuah and co are quiet while waiting to hit him during the elections.dagogo controls degema so degema is gone.andoni is gone.opera and omehia are ikwerre so it is not good for wike.kalabari is already with Cole.oyigbo is gone.ogoni is gone.so where wike has is obio akpor, emohua,okrika,ogubolo is with wike.ikwerre is gone.pH is divided.abolga is apc.ahoada might go pdp but mannah and ideozu are still strong there.apc might just win this.wike has lost so much territories
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Spandau: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
seunmsg:

And old man Tinubu grabbed the mic and said: "Broom, broom, brooooooom, broom-broom, broooooooooooooooooom, broom-broom-broom, broom".
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

Because of how wike treated dagogo might be the reason why obuah and co are quiet while waiting to hit him during the elections.dagogo controls degema so degema is gone.andoni is gone.opera and omehia are ikwerre so it is not good for wike.kalabari is already with Cole.oyigbo is gone.ogoni is gone.so where wike has is obio akpor, emohua,okrika,ogubolo is with wike.ikwerre is gone.pH is divided.abolga is apc.ahoada might go pdp but mannah and ideozu are still strong there.apc might just win this.wike has lost so much territories
This is an incorrect analysis tbh. cheesy
A lot of factors will still play out majorly the winner of the presidential election.

But all me I Know for a fact is that the election will be majorly about money, cause their is hunger in the land. Money which Wike has.

Sim will inherit Wike Gdi core machinery.

Go round is going to senate, forget about him he is with Wike fully, others are irrelevant fact.

Like I said it will be close but still it is Wike's to loose just cause Rivers is a natural Pdp state.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

This is an incorrect analysis tbh. cheesy
A lot of factors will still play out majorly the winner of the presidential election.

But all me I Know for a fact is that the election will be majorly about money, cause their is hunger in the land. Money which Wike has.

Sim will inherit Wike Gdi core machinery.

Go round is going to senate, forget about him he is with Wike fully, others are irrelevant fact.

Like I said it will be close but still it is Wike's to loose just cause Rivers is a natural Pdp state.

Go round is not going for senate actually.amachi has stockpiled enough money from the transport ministry thats why he didnt invest much in apc primaries.he has empowered all his core loyalists with federal appointments.fubara is not as popular as Cole and a political neophyte from a small LGA.the presidential elections in 2015 and 2019 didnt influence things so it won't this time.what will influence things is how money is spent and how grassroot soldiers work for their parties.you saw how amechi shook wike with common aac
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by 43Ronin: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mrkindness:
APC would have given Amaechi presidential ticket because of his sacrifice to the party but they chose to show him that apac is an Islamic brotherhood.

Bro it's all in God's plan to destroy the party. Anyone of Amechi, Osinbajo would have been sellable and possibly help APC continue the suffering. God works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Ckonnet: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nwaetche:

My brother, APC will not get up to 25% in the Presidential Election in Rivers State. Every Rivers man and Woman i know is talking about being Obidient. Abe is only mouthing BAT so as to get money to fund his seemly doomed SDP in the governorship election.

I was thinking that Abe would have joined the labour party but it seems that Wike is secretly funding the labour party too.

SIMI Fubara has been touring the LGAs but he never mentioned about voting for Atiku. He only says that the Governor will inform them when the time comes but majority of the PDP folks are routing for Obi.

Wike as grassroot politician will never go against the political wind. This I assure you.

You understand the game sha!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chief Wailer, and you think Abe won't work for Tinubu Presidency despite being SDP guber candidate.

You're aware, you're just being dishonest

Racoon:
After Chris Finebone and Magnus Abe chop emilokan money clean mouth, they have now port away from the disastrous APC. It remains Amaechi and Dakuku Peterside
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by saintopus(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Dem don naked Amaechi. His resignation as minister was a political mistake. It's not easy to keep followers when you're out of political office. I doff my hat for those that have been able to do it over the years.

This is why I respect Tinubu.

1. He has been in the opposition from the beginning.

2. After his 8years as governor of Lagos. He has not held a political office.

3. He has consistently built technocrats and installed governors of neighboring states

4. He has a sound political ideology.

5. Yes, he is quite old no one who ever does the 4 mentioned points over the decades would ever be ever be young. .

6. This is so because long lasting things of great value takes time, patience, hard work and consistency for it to give the more desired fruits. This is why I will cast my vote for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

Go round is not going for senate actually.amachi has stockpiled enough money from the transport ministry thats why he didnt invest much in apc primaries.he has empowered all his core loyalists with federal appointments.fubara is not as popular as Cole and a political neophyte from a small LGA.the presidential elections in 2015 and 2019 didnt influence things so it won't this time.what will influence things is how money is spent and how grassroot soldiers work for their parties.you saw how amechi shook wike with common aac
Yeah I understand that Amaechi must not be underrated, especially now that he has no stake with Apc national. The governorship election is his last card.

Tonye is part of them Wike, Amaechi set obviously so more popularity, that is why I said if they lose Wike will successful retire that class, Sim inherits Wike Gdi so he is not a pushover.

The presidential election actually influenced a lot cause both Wike elections the turnout was low because Rivers was militarised by Apc, Wike had the support of boys that is why he won.

Similarly, with the situation on ground If Atiku wins without Wike's support, I feel that will greatly influence the rivers election.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Musauzor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
As it stands now, I'm talking from the point of view of one who's on ground in Rivers State, if the presidential election should hold tomorrow morning, sentiments apart, Peter Obi will get more than 80% of the votes. If
you know anyone in PH you can make inquiries. APC and PDP disappointed their two illustrious sons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's Visit To Bola Tinubu In Abuja / Creation Of "Oil River State" From Akwa-ibom And Rivers State / We Will Arrest More Influential Nigerians In The Coming Weeks — EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.