Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

Chris Finebone Defects To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Finebone Defects To PDP (25286 Views)

House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Dino Melaye Defects To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:
I am not even bothered about all these your regular postulations, I have heard it over again and again. It is always I am right and you are wrong, will APC win the Presidential Election in Rivers State, Yes or No?

Those in Rivers will keep telling you what's going on but no way.
It is always APC winning all the 36 States for you! Remove your mind from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

Yeah I understand that Amaechi must not be underrated, especially now that he has no stake with Apc national. The governorship election is his last card.

Tonye is part of them Wike, Amaechi set obviously so more popularity, that is why I said if they lose Wike will successful retire that class, Sim inherits Wike Gdi so he is not a pushover.

The presidential election actually influenced a lot cause both Wike elections the turnout was low because Rivers was militarised by Apc, Wike had the support of boys that is why he won.

Similarly, with the situation on ground If Atiku wins without Wike's support, I feel that will greatly influence the rivers election.

True.if atiku wins without wike support,he is in trouble so wike has to choose wisely between obi and tinubu but he won't work for atiku.if buhari didnt do him anything,atiku won't...if you analyse 2019 polls,you will see that wike winning margins came from obio akpor, ogoni,emohua and andoni.he has lost andoni and ogoni.he only has obio akpor and emohua.the bvas might prevent vote inflation from here.if apc succeeds in inflating votes in kalabari,ikwerre or win ogoni,wike loses.wike intimidated strong amechi people like ojukaye and odum UDI to defect and they refused.his desperation has led him to go for small fries like finebone who can't win his unit.the only strong men amechi lost to pdp is chidi Lloyd and senator mpigi.wike lost senator ideozu,hon mannah and two reps members.asari is now anti wike
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

Not true.wike might lose the guber polls.amechi is not being decimated

Lose to who? Not possible bro
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

Surprise?
Yes, that's why it's an election and very unpredictable. The question you will ask is whether a Wike will even allow it seeing how he is dragging Atiku Abubakar for losing the seat and picking a fellow SS brother, as running mate.

Equate same with, when that man loses Presidential then loses the running mate to an M-M ticket. Elisha Abbo's own will be a very small one. In Edo State, we all know the Zone Uncle Bola will do well, we all know why and that's where it ends.

Our politics need those at the trenches, that's where Oshiomhole/Aregbesola/Wike/Adeleke come in, these ones will deliver.. As a Minister, what are those things he did in Rivers, he didn't try @ all.

To your last paragraph, this is why I keep telling those in office. You must ensure you first bring development home before pleasing others because all politics are local. Your people will ask you questions when you return. Goodluck Jonathan made same mistake too.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Ayed44: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

Apc govs, and dignitaries don't even acknowledge or greet Rivers Apc when they visit, so even Amaechi knows nothing for him nationally. cheesy

If Wike successfully install Siminialiyi, Amaechi will be retired politically in Rivers.

2023 is fight to death between Amaechi and Wike for Rivers.
Unfortunately Amaechi is naked right now and he cannot successfully fight Wike with bare hands.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Sulele04(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

True.if atiku wins without wike support,he is in trouble so wike has to choose wisely between obi and tinubu but he won't work for atiku.if buhari didnt do him anything,atiku won't...if you analyse 2019 polls,you will see that wike winning margins came from obio akpor, ogoni,emohua and andoni.he has lost andoni and ogoni.he only has obio akpor and emohua.the bvas might prevent vote inflation from here.if apc succeeds in inflating votes in kalabari,ikwerre or win ogoni,wike loses.wike intimidated strong amechi people like ojukaye and odum UDI to defect and they refused.his desperation has led him to go for small fries like finebone who can't win his unit.the only strong men amechi lost to pdp is chidi Lloyd and senator mpigi.wike lost senator ideozu,hon mannah and two reps members.asari is now anti wike
Amaechi has lost a lost of allies too, George Tolofari, Sam Sam Jaja, APC Party Chairman, Isreal Pepple, Former legislative leader and Ene Longjohn, and Adonye Wilcox. I am not even counting Magnus Abe.

Naturally Kalabari is bigger than opobo, so Tonye Cole. But I feel Phalga, and Ikwerre will still go to Pdp. Sim needs to win Upland to be governor sha.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
To your last paragraph, this is why I keep telling those in office. You must ensure you first bring development home before pleasing others because all politics are local. Your people will ask you questions when you return. Goodluck Jonathan made same mistake too.
Yea.....
We are experts in my State for doing outside and leaving everyone to perish at the home-front. We never learn!

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by fergie001: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:
Hahahaha, don't mind him. It is good to support your Party but there is some fight, you just look and say, I have lost this one.

1 Like

Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sulele04:

Amaechi has lost a lost of allies too, George Tolofari, Sam Sam Jaja, APC Party Chairman, Isreal Pepple, Former legislative leader and Ene Longjohn, and Adonye Wilcox. I am not even counting Magnus Abe.

Naturally Kalabari is bigger than opobo, so Tonye Cole. But I feel Phalga, and Ikwerre will still go to Pdp. Sim needs to win Upland to be governor sha.

Sam jaja and others are not grassrooters but elitist.magnus wasn't lost to pdp but he is working for tinubu.he might just deliver ogoni for tinubu.
Since the death of don wanny,it has been hard for wike to get thugs.most of the bad boys are now with either ojukaye who is pro amechi, mannah pro amechi,ateke who is now a king,obuah who is indecisive and Abe.wike fears Abe and ojukaye.whoever the ikwerre votes for probably wins but it is a total loss for atiku.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Passionate888: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

For me I think it's about personal interest not just because an opobo man is contesting. Fubara us not the first opobo man to contest for governor in recent times. When dakuku was contesting, how much support did he get from opobo sons and daughters in the pdp? They've done their negotiations behind closed doors my brother.
You don't know, if Amaechi had won the primaries, he wouldn't have defected to the PDP. The 2015 you talked about GEJ was contesting under the PDP tp be the president so it was a divided house.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Passionate888: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
garfield1:

Sam jaja and others are not grassrooters but elitist.magnus wasn't lost to pdp but he is working for tinubu.he might just deliver ogoni for tinubu.
Since the death of don wanny,it has been hard for wike to get thugs.most of the bad boys are now with either ojukaye who is pro amechi, mannah pro amechi,ateke who is now a king,obuah who is indecisive and Abe.wike fears Abe and ojukaye.whoever the ikwerre votes for probably wins but it is a total loss for atiku.

When was don wanny killed? Who won the 2019 guber election in Rivers state?
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Shikini: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Great
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Indispensable85:

Go back to 2016
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by OmoManU: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
It’s like what happened in Kwara in 2019 is what will happen in Rivers in 2023 and e go favour APC die, PDP people will move their structures to APC and APC people too will move their own too to PDP
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Indispensable85(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

Hahahaha, don't mind him. It is good to support your Party but there is some fight, you just look and say, I have lost this one.

I tire for garfield ooo.
There's no opposition in Rivers State right now.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
fergie001:

I am not even bothered about all these your regular postulations, I have heard it over again and again. It is always I am right and you are wrong, will APC win the Presidential Election in Rivers State, Yes or No?

Those in Rivers will keep telling you what's going on but no way.
It is always APC winning all the 36 States for you! Remove your mind from there.

I am also a Rivers resident.I never said buhari or tinubu will win rivers.I can never say such na except you want to mock me.those in rivers said buhari won't see 5% and atiku will get over a million.me and you know that tinubu will get 25% or come close and atiku will get lower than 2019.our point of disagreement is guber which is 50 50.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by PharmacyStore: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
That is a Nigerian politician for you
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by IAMJojo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nwaetche:

My brother, APC will not get up to 25% in the Presidential Election in Rivers State. Every Rivers man and Woman i know is talking about being Obidient. Abe is only mouthing BAT so as to get money to fund his seemly doomed SDP in the governorship election.

I was thinking that Abe would have joined the labour party but it seems that Wike is secretly funding the labour party too.

SIMI Fubara has been touring the LGAs but he never mentioned about voting for Atiku. He only says that the Governor will inform them when the time comes but majority of the PDP folks are routing for Obi.

Wike as grassroot politician will never go against the political wind. This I assure you.
of what benefit is obi presidency to wike,wike tenure ends in exactly 7 months from now and u think he would be follish enough to work against pdp,mayb you think politicians think like you guys,with rivers or without river state pdp can still win the presidency and if its known that he work against pdp in rivers do u think wike would enjoy his latter days,dont be decieve
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Melagros(m): 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I can tell you amaechi would work against tinubu

I can tell you wike doesn't have capacity to order any rivers person to vote muslim Muslim
This is what I was telling a fellow naira lander that; Simon Lalong doesn't have the capacity to compel Christian's to vote for tinubu, but he was arguing with me
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by mastermaestro(m): 1:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I can tell you amaechi would work against tinubu

I can tell you wike doesn't have capacity to order any rivers person to vote muslim Muslim

I can tell you that you are absolutely correct. cheesy
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by wingmanIII: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

Go round is not going for senate actually.amachi has stockpiled enough money from the transport ministry thats why he didnt invest much in apc primaries.he has empowered all his core loyalists with federal appointments.fubara is not as popular as Cole and a political neophyte from a small LGA.the presidential elections in 2015 and 2019 didnt influence things so it won't this time.what will influence things is how money is spent and how grassroot soldiers work for their parties.you saw how amechi shook wike with common aac

This is a very dishonest submission. Who and who voted AAC? Was it not soldiers carrying ballot boxes about for Amaechi. In the end why didn't inec recognize the fake results. Amaechi will not be able to use the military again this time.
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by garfield1: 5:57am On Aug 13, 2022
wingmanIII:

This is a very dishonest submission. Who and who voted AAC? Was it not soldiers carrying ballot boxes about for Amaechi. In the end why didn't inec recognize the fake results. Amaechi will not be able to use the military again this time.

Was it not the same military that aided wike in 2015?
Re: Chris Finebone Defects To PDP by Gunayo(m): 6:19am On Aug 13, 2022
gozmok1:
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 4 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors and,
Illiterates.
Check the list and note where you belong
Add fools to the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria In 1967 / Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Do You Know? Justice Onnoghen Rejected Bribes And Ruled For Buhari In 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.