Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy (27533 Views)

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Light78: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:
That mass peace transit is a death trap best avoided

Why are you people always wicked in this country?

Always pugnacious...

All you could say was to comment bad about them forgetting we have peace mass transport in many state.

That the one in one state has accident doesn't make others bad.

You people are too wicked in this country.

I bet you are a Christian.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Ykc2(m): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Bus companies to refund your is like asking fulani herdsmen to vacate forest you allowed them to feed their cows for sometime is not possible na
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Nazgul: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
OMO I paid GUO 15k to travel to PH. SOmeone already bought a ticket for me at GiGM. I went to ask for a refund they told me they don't refund. ANd I was like are you guys for real? Is this not robbery??
You should have sold the ticket to another customer there at the park. I've done that before.

Was in onitsha en route Abakaliki at onitsha south mass transit park. I've already purchased my ticket N1,500. When I saw a family friend, he told me he want to pump his tire cos he's going to Abakaliki and I can follow him since that's where I'm going.

I didn't even stress myself going to the counter to meet the sales girl cos I knew they won't refund me back my money. I just stood outside the park and sold it to the next customer who paid after confirming that the ticket was valid.

Next time just sell it, parks are usually crowded in the mornings so finding a buyer wouldn't be difficult.

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Stanislause94: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2022
etrouble:

The same Nigga that humiliated you children of hate and bitterness in 2015 and 2019? Obviously, you never learn. You all will be disgraced again.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Obituary
if I reply you in same fold, Seun will surely come for my head. So make I just keep shut. We’ll meet at the poles
PS: ThankGod you accepted that you and your druggie baron, shaky shaky daddy, self peeing baby brought this calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by MartinsD12(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/growwithpennee/status/1557743230183096331?t=ApFaUsnME92PEdACPNVHgQ&s=08
Very true a no refund policy is a scam infact it is cheating itself if you can't offer Me the service or product I want give me back my money , this reminded me few days back where I went to buy power bank from my trusted dealer, there is this new particular brand I was asking him why he doesn't sell it he showed me some faulty oraimo power bank and told me that oraimo has a refund carlcare policy for their products that he will refund it they give him another one infact if you buy any power bank from him it fails he collect it give you another one , what does that mean a refund policy if that person comes back and doesn't get a refund its definitely bad for his business trust infact customers won't want to buy from him again, infact this is one of the trust I have on him sometimes I buy power bank from without even testing it because I know if this thing doesn't work I will get another one that is a refund policy it's good for business, so far so good no issues on my power banks bought from him , maybe because I always buy Romoss though.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Privatepart00: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2022
Freebills12:
This policy of no refund after payment is common with transport company. If you have ever boarded a car full of people only to notice that half quarter of them are not actually going anywhere, you will then understand how demonic this policy really is evil. The way these fake passengers will be going down one after the other, will make you to run mad...

November 2015 while going to NYSC camp in Lagos state . This what I experienced with Constant Link Ventures mass transit . The bus we boarded in Enugu at Holy Ghost is just a trick to attract passengers. Bus that remained 3 people to get filled started leaving one by one till we remained 9 passengers inside. It was another of their bus that returned from Asaba that conveyed us to Lagos state. We left Enugu 12:30pm after getting transferred to the bus .
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Freeko4: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2022
Peace mass drivers are reckless, the no refund policy is a fraud in disguise. How can you seize someone's money when they say they no longer need you services.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Jonegonu: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
This is what I will call sure bet. #700 to win #500,000. Others will learn from this

1 Like

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Timekeeper452: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Once I see, no refund in your business. I move away. No need to stress myself.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by PharmacyStore: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Nice article OP
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Pymetrics: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
OMO I paid GUO 15k to travel to PH. SOmeone already bought a ticket for me at GiGM. I went to ask for a refund they told me they don't refund. ANd I was like are you guys for real? Is this not robbery??

If you have the ticket, there is a link on their website to validate it. Check if it is used or expired. If it is used, then an internal person has sold your ticket, so you can fight for it. It happened to me and I later got refund after mentioning them on social media.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by mrsage(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Good
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by 8stargeneral: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
Bmaster:
refund is not acceptable in many bus company.
They rather you wait till someone buys your ticket again than to refund you
Even if takes a whole day to buy d ticket d person will wait...una never jam..wetin do peace go do una very soon
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by atinga1: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2022
etrouble:

The same Nigga that humiliated you children of hate and bitterness in 2015 and 2019? Obviously, you never learn. You all will be disgraced again.

Just two hours into the election you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns including your 3rd Class Philosophy graduate Obituary
He just said old druggie. How did you deducce he was writing about Tinubu, your candidate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I give it to Jumia on this refund policy.

I tel u... That's why mostimes I prefer to buy from them... No refund issue is pure nonsense...
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by depure(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
yusluvad:
100 100 cool cool
Their services is top-notch...
Are you a business man?
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by yusluvad(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
depure:

Are you a business man?
Yes sir!
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Babalegba(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Jumia does not bear the cost, the seller does
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Streetpriest1: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
I been travelling by peace mass for years and had no record of accident.

By the way, no refund policy is bad
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Kenmatt(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't want to read this 'cos I think I have gone through this story few months ago here on Nairaland.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by uchelouis45(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

I'm thinking of sueing them because of refunds.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by asahnwaKC: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
send them mail and copy ncc

Ok...
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
I have no refund after payment is made in all my receipts but I always use my head anytime any of my manager call me that there issues shall
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by IamHonourable1: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na jumia be number 1 for return policy, if they call you to come pick your goods at a designated pickup station and you waste up to 5 days before going, they would cancel the transaction and send back your money.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by tnerro1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Coldie:
Nice one.

I wish sueing would work more in Nigeria, so many rubbish for stop.

Just some weeks ago efcc went to my friends lodge fir students, based on the fact that the lodge is fine they busted the place, terrorised his tenants broke every door in it, destroyed things without any warrant and said they were looking for yahoo boys. They didn’t find any they just left them like that and went away. U look at all dz and ask what is wrong with Nigerians.

So who are they leaving the losses for?

Let him get a lawyer and sue them, money go come out
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
They gave room for it
Babalegba:
Jumia does not bear the cost, the seller does
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
Are you for real
uchelouis45:
I'm thinking of sueing them because of refunds.
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Are you for real
you love me so much

Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
ChiGAYzie

When are you going to change this moniker, it's lasting more than expectation
NwaMamaIwota:
you love me so much
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Phelixblaq(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Stanislause94:
Bus companies usually don’t refund.
Just Same way the old druggie won’t be getting a refund after the elections. tongue

You are just delusional to think a Biafran rule this nation
Re: How Peace Mass Paid ₦500,000 Over No Refund Policy by Lovelydaisies: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Peace Mass Transit, the ones I have used, has always left a bad taste in my mouth. The drivers behave like touts and have zero courtesy. Just carry one small bag, they'll charge you for luggage with so much insistence that you wonder if the money is yours or theirs. I know someone who would rather not travel than take a Peace bus.

They need strong competitors so that they can improve. They lack decency or etiquette of handling clients. They better sit up.
Nonsense park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) / Flood Ravages Imo, Orsu Obodo, Oguta. 60 Homes Submerged (photos) / Terrible Motor Accident Around Tarzan Junction In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.