Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is Love Is Death? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Is Death? (660 Views)

What Is Love! / Is Love A Good Reason To Get Married? / What Is Love All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Is Death? by onyidalu(f): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
Am so bitter,

24yrs and i ve not had a serious relationship in my life, i have had up to 6 guys and none has passed a yr, i love d last 2 guys so dearly but we end up getn a heartbreak.
I do all i can to make it work buh it dosen"t, mmmmmmm am so weak and feeling a deep pain in my heart.

My last relationship which i broke up from on tuesday 2nd of August is a pain like some1 has a heavy rock placed on ma chest, am at work am crying, taking ma bath am crying, i fear staying alone cos it all am thinking abt and it hurts so badly, mythroat and eyes are so filled up with unshed tears,

He dosen"t like talking, if we have problem he stops calling even wen its all his fault, he only calls after i ve called to say sorry, he feels he is doing me a favour being my boyfriend cos every1 arnd him both his parents n friends all love me and dey r so nice too.

i had to call it quits cos i cant be wit some1 wu doesn"t want to abt our problems so we can learn from our mistakes rather he says leave it its past tense, oh my God, cry

i can't go on i just need pple to talk to me dats all,

tank u.
Re: Is Love Is Death? by omega25red(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
your throat has tears grin

on a serious note relationships are trail and error if someone is treating you bad it's better to leave em and suffer the pain now instead of dealing with their bulls#it.
Don't worry the pain you feel now will go away with time.

You should take this time to look at the type of men you attract or the men you are attracted to and maybe make some changes so this type of thing doesn't happen again.
Re: Is Love Is Death? by pendo89(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
Hey OP

I f someone you love hurts you,cry yourself a river,build yourself a bridge and get over it!.

You are lonely because you have built a wall instead of a bridge. Never be sad for what is over.Just be glad that it was once yours.

Now stop staring at that closed door and see the one opening right infront of you.

But you will not see clearly till you wipe those tears pick urself up and move.

it happens to some if not all of us.
Re: Is Love Is Death? by mikkymoi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
I feel your pain @op,

alwaz a bad xperience when you broke up with
som1 you love dealy,

Stop crying, just move on, b4 u knw it, u will forget
aboout him, seriouzly,
Re: Is Love Is Death? by Godmother(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
Love is not death, dear, you've just been loving the wrong set of guys. Give yourself some time and then go into another. But this time, review your type of guys
Re: Is Love Is Death? by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sorry dear
Re: Is Love Is Death? by chibaby5(f): 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
pendo89:

Hey OP

I f someone you love hurts you,cry yourself a river,build yourself a bridge and get over it!.

You are lonely because you have built a wall instead of a bridge. Never be sad for what is over.Just be glad that it was once yours.

Now stop staring at that closed door and see the one opening right infront of you.

But you will not see clearly till you wipe those tears pick urself up and move.

it happens to some if not all of us.

Beautiful words, I like. Hope poster finds strength in em. 24 is not a worrying stage nwayz. Still young smiley
Re: Is Love Is Death? by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why do I feel like I am reading suicidal letters?
Re: Is Love Is Death? by Goldieluks: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
Put yourself together,dust the past off your shoulders,
before you go into a new relationship,why not check yourself first of all,
take a look at the past,review it,and see if you have been making a mistake of any sort,
if yes,then you should try and change your approach(maybe your self esteem).You have to re-discover yourself first,
before venting into a new relationship,and by doing that,it would not only make you stronger,
it would also make you less vulnerable to LOVE,because Love is not death,it is LIFE.
Re: Is Love Is Death? by HighChief4(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
Love is not dead and you dont have to give up. Just be happy and thankful to God that you still have age on your side. There is always someone out there for each one of us, so just know that you have not reached that person God has for you. As for your heartbreak, thou its painful but you crying is giving God's glory to wicthes and wizzards cos it could be God at work, hence you had the courage to break-up with someone that doesn't care about your feelings. My dear pick up your pieces and move on. Go for the best and dont settle for less, Life cannot give you anything except you demand for it
Re: Is Love Is Death? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why do I feel like I am reading suicidal letters?
Re: Is Love Is Death? by pendo89(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin@ suicidal letters
Re: Is Love Is Death? by claremont(m): 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
When we say love is a delusion, not much different from insanity, people say we are talking crap. How else can the emotions of this poster be explained logically?! Anyway, let those love adherents keep on deluding themselves! Na una sabi.
Re: Is Love Is Death? by MMM2(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
op
dont worry am here 4 u. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Where Can A Women Abused By Her Partner Get Help? / The Special Valentine Treat For Your Loved Ones / Dealing With Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.