Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. (292 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulCBJFbq8c

After Viewing the Peter-Obi’s Speech at the Summit on Thursday,, People started saying that he was busy rolling out the litany of all the problems with Nigeria.
That he is so much interested with the problems of Nigeria.
(These set of miscreants and urchins didn't hear him immediately rolling out the practical solutions that he would implement ooo...
But that's by-the-way. We will talk about this on another day)

But I want to ask.
Is it not someone who knows the exact problems with something that would solve it better??
If you take your malfunctioning vehicle to a mechanic who test-drove it and couldn't tell you in clear terms what was wrong with your vehicle, would you allow the mechanic to repair the vehicle for you??
All those other Candidates, do they know the deep root and the causes of all the problems in Nigeria??
Or are they coming to start applying some trial-and-error policies on the frustrated Nigerins, and thus, trying to fix the visible symptoms of the dysfunctional system on the people, rather than solving the root causes of the problems with the system and putting the system itself back in order??
Let us not give the job to people who had not taken their time to know the true Nigeria.
I plead with all of us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
A better Nigeria is POSSIBLE..
We have hope that things will get better soonest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by Qtrpst4: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ask them when tilumbu will come to national TV to tell us his own.

Eba, agbado, garri, ewa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by Massiveglory: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
The nation is in coma.
Handing over a sick nation to an unfit person is haram.
Handing over a diverse nation as Nigeria to a man with war mongering partnership is haram.
Vote wisely.

2 Likes

Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by kenzysmith: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obi will win but my fear is Inec and Apc

1 Like

Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: With Peter Obi, The Problems That Are Known Are Already Half-solved. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

My Kobo Advice To Governor Nyesom Wike - Dele Momodu / 2023: Obi Is A Fantastic Man But It’s Not His Time To Rule – Melaye / ASUU Strike: Such Can’t Happen Under My Watch, Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.