Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? (2631 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / Volvo S40/V40 Or Nissan Tiida? Which Of The Two Is A Good Choice For Bolt/uber / 04 Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by AutoMoTech(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
no single difference even in drivability
Exactly. But for some reason, dealers and ppl wey no too know much go dey hype am like say e different
Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by mejai(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Toyota cheating the world with side kits claiming it to be sports from time immemorial grin.

Especially the Corolla ( minus XRS, increased hp). Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by dadabashua1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
AutoMoTech:

Bros in the naija market, the sport is more expensive. Na person wey know the know... Know say engine, gear, suspension everything na same same...
they can only sell that to someone that don't know bros,all the corolla deals I've been involved in this life never was sport gotten at a higher price than the LE...emphasis on the word NEVER FOR ONCE grin grin,reason why is always advisable to carry someone with experience in auto business, else those guys will chop person clean mouth...SMH undecided
Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by dadabashua1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
mejai:
Toyota cheating the world with side kits claiming it to be sports from time immemorial grin.

Especially the Corolla ( minus XRS, increased hp). Thieves.
my brother, the day one dealer wanted to try such nonsense with me ehhhh,the whole thing ended with bros you be sabi man o,pathetic how they go about cheating inexperienced folks due to yeye added pads o,is not like it has better hp,better MPG etc o,just pad,well they know their victims sha but not everyone,funny enough the added pad has even made the sport version at a disadvantage level when it comes to ground clearance, so on bad road it will suffer more,under every logical reasoning the LE has better advantage self,LMAO

1 Like

Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by onome247: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=dadabashua1 post=115831449]my brother, the day one dealer wanted to try such nonsense with me ehhhh,the whole thing ended with bros you be sabi man o,pathetic how they go about cheating inexperienced folks due to yeye added pads o,is not like it has better hp,better MPG etc o,just pad,well they know their victims sha but not everyone,funny enough the added pad has even made the sport version at a disadvantage level when it comes to ground clearance, so on bad road it will suffer more,under every logical reasoning the LE has better advantage self,LMAO[/quote
Wow...I just learnt somtin
Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2022
If I dey buy motor and you mention say na sports and because of that e cost.if na 2m I fess tell you immidiately I go reduce the amount to 1m grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by temmym4(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kasdat5:
Enjoy your Camry in peace , Just as you take care of your babe/ mobile fone , you will be fine @ the end ( don't let anyone decieve you in buying a Corolla )

Have you ever been into Uber/bolt business?

When you do a business, are you considering to make more profit or you are just doing it for fun sake?

If your answer to the 2 questions are YES, then you will understand the reason why the OP is been adviced to Get a Corolla, Yaris or Civic.

1 Like

Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by Originalsly: 2:14am On Aug 21, 2022
dadabashua1:

why do people always think the sports is more expensive than the LE? It's not bro,it has no added superior specs than the LE,just padded bumbers NOTHING ELSE. cheesy the LE interior looks a bit better self with the wooden Chrome on the dash and door panels.

The Camry Le doesn't have wood finish .... that's the XLE as in the one advertised above. The SE is more expensive than the LE . There are differences.... the major one being the suspension.... which is stiffer and better for taxi service.
Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by dadabashua1(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Originalsly:

The Camry Le doesn't have wood finish .... that's the XLE as in the one advertised above. The SE is more expensive than the LE . There are differences.... the major one being the suspension.... which is stiffer and better for taxi service.

bros what are you talking about, what has this conversation has to do with camry? The last time I checked we talking corolla not camry, abi you trying to say na thesame thing? Na wa o,pls make una de read to understand before making comments pls,you have to follow the conversation from the beginning, just replying the topic will be misleading .
Re: Pls What's Ur Take On Using 04 Camry For Bolt? by dadabashua1(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Originalsly:

I'm not missing my words for once,corolla S DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER OFF THE LE,most car sites and enthusiastic rates the LE ahead of the corolla S,emphasis on COROLLA,camry is a different toyota brand pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2000 / Capless Gas Tank; Who Can Identify The Vehicle / The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.