Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! (2656 Views)

Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / How Do I Buy A Car It’s My First Time! / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 9:37am On Apr 13
My Personal review from my own experience.
2.0t engine attached to a 10 speed auto CVT gearbox.
It's actually my first time having a CVT gearbox car so initially I thought my gear was bad cos i couldnt hear it change gears like traditional cars,rather maintains a very high and loud rpm,reason for my previous ourburst grin Apparently it was designed to be like that for optimum performance and can jump to any gear of its choice the onboard computers think its suitable for that speed(non sequential).
Interior is lovely,sporty steering ,nice leather and display but can be crampy for a tall individual like myself.
Drive feel is amazing,sporty and quite powerful too and gets very loud when engaged in sports mode(you literally hear the turbo spin and whine),The moment you disengage sports mode,it gets quiet again instantly.0-60 in 5.5seconds.
Not to forget,it's equipped with paddle shifters and they're very responsive,changes immediately you touch em.
Attract stares too and seemingly a chick magnet,if you know what I mean grin
It is a good car all in all ,never knew a Jap mobile can give me this level of satisfaction.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeeWahala: 9:42am On Apr 13
2021 camry beat am tongue
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 9:46am On Apr 13
Black devil

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 9:46am On Apr 13
SeeWahala:
2021 camry beat am tongue
Na lie grin

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeeWahala: 9:48am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
Na lie grin

Have you listened to 2021 camry's VRooooooooMmmm before? shocked

The V6 own oh? wink
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 9:52am On Apr 13
SeeWahala:

Have you listened to 2021 camry's VRooooooooMmmm before? shocked

The V6 own oh? wink
Not exactly but this thing dey fly ooo,might destroy that V6 Camry on the road.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by TUANKU(m): 10:01am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
Na lie grin
Make you carry Accord make him carry Camry make we enter airport road ABJ and settle this once and for all. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 10:16am On Apr 13
TUANKU:

Make you carry Accord make him carry Camry make we enter airport road ABJ and settle this once and for all. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wish I dey Abuja,
We for just settle am once for that 5 lane road cheesy

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by jamesversion: 11:19am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
It's actually my first time having a CVT gearbox car so initially I thought my gear was bad cos i couldnt hear it change gears like traditional cars,rather maintains a very high and loud rpm,reason for my previous ourburst grin Apparently it was designed to be like that for optimum performance and can jump to any gear of its choice the onboard computers think its suitable for that speed(non sequential).
Interior is lovely,sporty steering ,nice leather and display but can be crampy for a tall individual like myself.
Drive feel is amazing,sporty and quite powerful too and gets very loud when engaged in sports mode(you literally hear the turbo spin and whine),The moment you disengage sports mode,it gets quiet again instantly.0-60 in 5.5seconds.
Not to forget,it's equipped with paddle shifters and they're very responsive,changes immediately you touch em.
It is a good car all in all ,never knew a Jap mobile can give me this level of satisfaction.

How much?
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 11:25am On Apr 13
jamesversion:

How much?
30m.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 11:38am On Apr 13
TUANKU:

I will race you with my 2011 lexus Rx350 and win you.
I'm in Abuja btw

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 11:39am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
30m.
I drop 5m if you win me.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by jamesversion: 11:39am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
30m.

Its fair. cool
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 11:40am On Apr 13
Jamahyel:
I drop 5m if you win me.
1)You dey PH?
2)Which equipment you dey push?Make e no come be say you go come bring C450 or an AMG shocked
Cos that will be cheating

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 11:41am On Apr 13
jamesversion:

Its fair. cool
Yeah,quite fair.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 11:43am On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
1)You dey PH?
2)Which equipment you dey push?Make e no come be say you go come bring C450 or an AMG shocked
Cos that will be cheating
base in Abj.
Lexus rx350 2011
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 11:55am On Apr 13
Jamahyel:
base in Abj.
Lexus rx350 2011
I dey PH,
Hmm tempting...
Could be the easiest 5m I could ever make.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by TUANKU(m): 11:58am On Apr 13
Jamahyel:
I will race you with my 2011 lexus Rx350 and win you.
I'm in Abuja btw
BMW M3(F80) 2015 Model...Challenge accepted cheesy

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Elxandre(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13
Jamahyel:
base in Abj.
Lexus rx350 2011
Your car has a slower 0-60 while having similar hp.
You might be doing giveaway. grin

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by nawaforyouo: 2:54pm On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
30m.

2014 Lexus ES350 (ultra luxury)

Game on wink
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Kewtt: 3:08pm On Apr 13
SeaTrade:

Several cars have been doing 0-60mph in 4.6 secs decades ago

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13
nawaforyouo:

2014 Lexus ES350 (ultra luxury)

Game on wink
If you dey PH,make we run am wink
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Afromentalist: 3:39pm On Apr 13
Seatrade my guy nothing do you. Enjoy your car. But we also wait for the time you will join back the German cars family.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13
Afromentalist:
Seatrade my guy nothing do you. Enjoy your car. But we also wait for the time you will join back the German cars family.
Haha ,I'd go back definitely,when I can easily afford the powerful versions of the E Class.
All that weak 4cyl Mercedes is doing with their E300 isn't appealing to me at all.
Maybe E450 or E43 then I'm in ,but make I push my bread up first cheesy

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
I dey PH,
Hmm tempting...
Could be the easiest 5m I could ever make.
maybe.
I need the 30m tho.
So I will win it.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13
TUANKU:

BMW M3(F80) 2015 Model...Challenge accepted cheesy
you are in Abuja ?
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by Jamahyel(m): 4:00pm On Apr 13
Elxandre:

Your car has a slower 0-60 while having similar hp.
You might be doing giveaway. grin
in this case it's not about the car bro but the driver .

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by verifiablefacts: 5:16pm On Apr 13
SeaTrade:
I wish I dey Abuja,
We for just settle am once for that 5 lane road cheesy

I hope say Una dey also wish to own the vehicles in question.

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by TUANKU(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13
Jamahyel:
you are in Abuja ?
Yes.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by SeaTrade(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13
verifiablefacts:

I hope say Una dey also wish to own the vehicles in question.
lol,
As well as several others.
Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by 1Alex: 6:44pm On Apr 13

Re: The 2021 Accord Is Not A Car,it's A Complete Animal! by 1Alex: 6:52pm On Apr 13

Am Considern A Car 4 Long Distance Travel,rugged,balanced @ Top Speed,advice PLS / 2006 Audi A4 Vs 2006 Bmw 325i / Ford Edge As A First Card ,your Suggestions Please