Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value (6949 Views)

I Want To Invest In An Agricultural Business (serious Inquiry No Games) / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by jendor123: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Waoh, but can this type of tractor be used to clear bush like the common tractor. I am asking because I am seeing this type for the first time. I will appreciate if you can share pix of this tractor clearing bush and not just for weeding

MrSuama:

This are brand new but not well kept, needs only servicing. Presently available in Gombe at @#600, 000 each.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Maggots Training Advertisement
Boluwa Golden Solutions is into Insects Engineering that is Black soldier flies maggots production farm set up for fish/poultry/Pigs/Rabbits/Snails/Ruminants/Dogs farmers.
Stop spending so much on compounded animal feed rather use Maggots to reduce your feeding cost on farm.
Call Gbenga on 08136650972 or WhatsApp 08120528950.

Price of food will come down drastically because BSF has all the secret solutions to all farmer's problems because it gives animal protein & organic fertilizer, it also has industrial uses with other derivatives for direct Human use.

We now produce floating fish feed with maggots from our locally fabricated pelletizer operated by petrol engine and we also fabricate for interested people.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
jendor123:
Waoh, but can this type of tractor be used to clear bush like the common tractor. I am asking because I am seeing this type for the first time. I will appreciate if you can share pix of this tractor clearing bush and not just for weeding

In the actual sense, this is not a Tractor but a Reaper commonly used in the harvest of rice and soybeans.

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Theophinio(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
MrSuama:
@Curious345
@numen
@Thephinio
I just talked with the reaper operator I met last year and he further enlightened me.

He said one can charge a farm #80,000 for a job that can be finished in a day.

And the reaper operator and diesel would not cost more than #10, 000. One is left with a balance of #70,000.

Insha Allah, I am venturing into this business this year. I would keep updating the house.

Really

You don't mean it

I will surely venture into it by God's Grace next year

A very secret lucrative stuff

Reaper without motor. I don't really understand it

I thought reaper comes together with the motor
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Theophinio(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
MrSuama:

Some reaper head are sold alone to be attached to the front of a tractor for operation while some come with their petrol or diesel.engine motor.
I pray we all see next year, and please kindly update the house of your outcome.

Amen

Sure I will update the house about it

However you will know first because you will be the one to guide me to the purchase

The one in the image you posted for sale in Jigawa. Is it the type that comes fully complete
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Elohe001: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2022
sunnyg12:

Is it profitable?
yes
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by crownprince2017: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrSuama:
Ice block business is one of the cleanest business one can do in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. An ice block sells between #300 to #500 in Lagos and is an all year round business in Lagos unlike the north when the business moves better during the hot season.

But I never advised the Op about ice block production because he mentioned "Agriculture"
Bro I understand your pain regarding that guy comment, you just need to understand one thing in entrepreneurship, people don't like investment opportunities that isn't complicated, u sounds too simple for their understanding.
Kindly drop your phone number for me for more enquiries, am interested, am ready to invest in this as much as my due diligence permits me.

I will also like to have you as a business partner, I am a full time entrepreneur, I do this not coz I couldn't secure a job coz that's where my interest lies..

Am interested in the rice harvester and other problems that needs urgent rescue team that will add value to me, you and the consumers even if it means to relocate to Bauchi so far the qouted figures are realistic.

You can mail me your contact komfortklick@gmail.com or paste here if u can do that.

Thanks and weldone buddy.

And as lucrative as ice business is in Lagos, how many people are aware about it. All this iced drinks we buy while on traffic, where are they coming from? Ask yourself? And if there is no gain, nobody would be on the road hawking drinks.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by crownprince2017: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
MrSuama:
Ice block business is one of the cleanest business one can do in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole. An ice block sells between #300 to #500 in Lagos and is an all year round business in Lagos unlike the north when the business moves better during the hot season.

But I never advised the Op about ice block production because he mentioned "Agriculture"
Bro I understand your pain regarding that guy comment, you just need to understand one thing in entrepreneurship, people don't like investment opportunities that isn't complicated, u sounds too simple for their understanding.
Kindly drop your phone number for me for more enquiries, am interested, am ready to invest in this as much as my due diligence permits me.

I will also like to have you as a business partner, I am a full time entrepreneur, I do this not coz I couldn't secure a job but coz that's where my interest lies..

Am interested in the rice harvester and other problems that needs urgent rescue team that will add value to me, you and the consumers even if it means to relocate to Bauchi so far the qouted figures are realistic.

You can mail me your contact komfortklick@gmail.com or paste here if u can do that.

Thanks and weldone buddy.

And as lucrative as ice business is in Lagos, how many people are aware about it. All this iced drinks we buy while on traffic, where are they coming from? Ask yourself? And if there is no gain, nobody would be on the road hawking drinks.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by crownprince2017: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
[quote author=crownprince2017 post=116084846][/quote]

Pls treat as urgent and send me your contact am interested in the idea against this year harvest..
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by obi1000(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Contact me, i will teach you how to time when to buy and hoard grains and sell for a 60% profit After 6-7 months, 08140076142.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
crownprince2017:

Pls treat as urgent and send me your contact am interested in the idea against this year harvest..
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by crownprince2017: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
Thank you very much.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
crownprince2017:
Thank you very much.

You are most welcome sir.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by flejnr2(f): 7:45am On Aug 28, 2022
MrSuama:
I am shying away from loans with interest because my faith Islam frowns at it but I am ever open to
1. Loan to be paid back with profit(not interest) at the end of the harvest season
2. Collaboration( what am bringing to the tablesmiley
a to purchase durable reaper at low cost
b.Available experienced reaper operator
c. Available market(rice paddy clusters) for reaper operations
3. One off linking to acquire the the reapers from Gombe for you to run your business on your own.

After reading your comments it will take the dumbest person to fall for your fraud. You keep every trace of a gullible fraudster

2 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

After reading your comments it will take the dumbest person to fall for your fraud. You keep every trace of a gullible fraudster

Unlike my response to @SavageResponse which didn't necessitate me going through his wall not until today, the pain of you trying to tarnish my image at all cost necessitated me to go through your wall, after which I felt maybe I should just go with the proverb
"Speech is silver but silence is golden"

Notwithstanding for clarity sake, I put it to you @flejnr2 and @SavageResponse to bring forward any evidence of fraud associated with my moniker. Finish what you started.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2022
I put my number up there and I believe if I was the supposed fraudster you claim I am, by simply searching my number on true caller you would have seen "scammer" or "fraudster" but no, you are not satisfied with the name it brings.

That name you people are trying to tarnish has been protected By Allah swt from one generation to another and I swear by Allah If @SavageResponse and @flejnr2 do not bring forward any evidence against me, wallahi I would lay a generational curse on you people.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by SavageResponse(m): 1:58am On Aug 29, 2022
MrSuama:
I put my number up there and I believe if I was the supposed fraudster you claim I am, by simply searching my number on true caller you would have seen "scammer" or "fraudster" but no, you are not satisfied with the name it brings.

That name you people are trying to tarnish has been protected By Allah swt from one generation to another and I swear by Allah If @SavageResponse and @flejnr2 do not bring forward any evidence against me, wallahi I would lay a generational curse on you people.

My friend shove your generational curse up your arse!!!

I'm an experienced businessman with a solid background in finance and I can state categorically that most of the figures you stated in your proposal are over exaggerated.

You claim you have identified a good business opportunity but you don't want to take loans because Islam frowns on paying interest on loans.

Dangote and Abdul Samad Rabiu two of the wealthiest men in Nigeria take interest bearing loans from banks. Are you more Muslim than them?

Tinubu who is also a well known Muslim took an interest bearing loan from First Atlantic Bank about 20 years ago to help finance his governorship campaign and luckily it paid off for him.

Do you know the Quran better than him?

Your excuse is very lame, the real reason is that you want to avoid risk but you want to hang it on another person's head.

Anyone who agrees to finance these machines with the intention of sharing profits with you like you have suggested will never recover his capital because after the investment you will always come up with story after story about why the business is not making profit therefore there will be nothing to share!

I have already seen through your scheme!
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by flejnr2(f): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2022
MrSuama:

You are still talking like one and you laying a generational curse on me wouldn’t work because am saving people from getting into a generational pathetic story engaging in a business of tears. You might have idea of what you are saying but you sound like a fraud who should be avoided in this harsh economy. You are not more Muslim than PMB wey Dey get Chinese loans up and down
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
SavageResponse:

My friend shove your generational curse up your arse!!!

I'm an experienced businessman with a solid background in finance and I can state categorically that most of the figures you stated in your proposal are over exaggerated.

You claim you have identified a good business opportunity but you don't want to take loans because Islam frowns on paying interest on loans.

Dangote and Abdul Samad Rabiu two of the wealthiest men in Nigeria take interest bearing loans from banks. Are you more Muslim than them?

Tinubu who is also a well known Muslim took an interest bearing loan from First Atlantic Bank about 20 years ago to help finance his governorship campaign and luckily it paid off for him.

Do you know the Quran better than him?

Your excuse is very lame, the real reason is that you want to avoid risk but you want to hang it on another person's head.

Anyone who agrees to finance these machines with the intention of sharing profits with you like you have suggested will never recover his capital because after the investment you will always come up with story after story about why the business is not making profit therefore there will be nothing to share!

I have already seen through your scheme!

Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu(BUA) and Tinubu are Muslims but they are neither Islamic scholars not my role models. I have never prayed to be like them. I have always prayed to achieve my own purpose on earth.

If you had told me Prophet Muhammad S.A.W took loans with interest or that the Holy Quran permitted Muslims to take loans with interest, you would have had a valid argument. I am not claiming to know the Holy Quran more than any of the above, but the little I know, I try to put to practice. And I pray and hope it counts for me on the day of Judgement.

And how much is a Rice Reaper? Google is our friend.

I asked you some questions about the "Tractor" but you refused answering, so I would ask again for clarity and avoidance of doubt.
1. You said a second hand tractor costs about #5 million, As an experienced business man, is a second hand tractor a good buy?
2. How much does a tractor do a hectare of farm land?
3. How much is a brand new tractor?
4. Is it reasonable to buy a new tractor with the present hash economy.

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
flejnr2:

You are still talking like one and you laying a generational curse on me wouldn’t work because am saving people from getting into a generational pathetic story engaging in a business of tears. You might have idea of what you are saying but you sound like a fraud who should be avoided in this harsh economy. You are not more Muslim than PMB wey Dey get Chinese loans up and down

It is of no use for you to say "I might have an idea or I sound like a fraud" you already labelled me a fraud just because I was able to givethe OP a business idea.

There are about 8 to 10 rice producing states where the Op or anyone else could have tested the business idea. Bauchi is not even among the first five rice producing states.

So if I may ask, what sounds fraudulent about my stated figures?

Please I beg you in the name of whichever God you worship to bring facts to counter my claims when replying.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Person weh deh look for money no deh fight.

After all Jesus and Muhammad were persecuted even though they spoke the truth.
Who come be me?

I was pissed off by the allegations and attempted assassination of character by both @ SavageResponse and @flejnr2 but nonetheless, I will let it slide because the best of fruits get stoned the most.

It takes the trustworthy to trust another.
People say "You give what you have" and what I have is a tangible business proposal nothing more.

@SavageResponse and @flejnr2 I hold no grudge against you, after all, your allegations would not stop Allah from blessing me. I somehow feel both of you must have searched the whole of Nairaland to get something to nail me with, so please if there is any other information you need like bank account, BVN, address, just name it, I would provide.
Yours sincerely,
MrSuama
The blessed and the beloved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farm Land Needed In Abuja And Its Environs / Pkc Available Only In Ibadan / Rearing, Picking And Selling Earth Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.