Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos (44229 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Orpe7(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
Only flat heads from potopoto Republic will bring this their lrubbish banishment to Lagos
Someone that should be handed over to the police

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Machalla(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Just banished?
Why not do the needful lipsrsealed. What if he goes sodomizing other children in his new location
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Gourdoinc(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, in my area early this year, one aboki and his second who have stayed in the estate for over 30+ years were banded from the estate. The allegations was that they were sleeping with all the young girls. Do you know some people came to their defense?
Not up to 1 month later one of them, 65 year old tore the privates of a 6-8 year old girl that leaved with a poor couple. He enticed her with suya and ₦50! The estate folks took them to police station, abokis in the area raised ₦45k to give to the girls guardians to go treat her.
Supprisenly, aboki was given bail by police after intervention by their seriki ( so I heard).
Ofcourse that night the 2 abokis went to climb trailer to the north and disappeared!
Na so case end! No suspect to prosecute.
take a look at barbarism. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by tishbite42: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
are they your family members ? Whose wedding did you attend and it was a 6year old bride. Come out with your chest and say who you know that married a 6 year old. There is nothing wrong with a 19year old anyway.

What is in men's favour ? The sleeping with a male child is in men's favour ? Babe are you in a beer parlour ?
Asin e reach to ask
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by etrouble: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

Stupid ppl why treating him this way?. is it because the little boy is not a girl?

And same ppl will support a 46 years old man to sleep with 16 years old girl.

Definitely you have been sexually abused countless times, so you think it is the normal thing. Go for counselling and rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nairaland is promoting homsexuality on the forum gays like Andriodai now think's they have right to be gay in Nigeria

The mods are not doing anything about it to curtail the disease the homsexuality is spreading on this forum

Homosexuality is a choices and and mental illness that needs to be treated in psychiatric

Don't let people tell you is not a choice it is it's another form of mental sexual festishness

Some people on this forum support homosexuality because they want to look liberal minded, but do they know anything about what they are defending they are simply follow follow

It will get to a time we will be scared for our children not to one day tell us they decided to be gay

Rape cases will be in the increase it won't be only man to female rape anymore
But now including man to man rape which would could lead to societal violence

STDs would now be easily transmitted and even faster see what the Europeans are facing...

We don't want this in our society

Am taking time to inform everyone supporting
Such act or defending homosexuality should have a Rethink and shun them from our society and on nairaland but rather to their personal research to find out the truth for themselves instead of allowing the people in the act feed you with their lies

AndroidAI is a gay that needs to be put in chains

Mods pleased do something about the rise of homosexuality on this forum as long as it's a crime in this country it should be address as such here

The screenshot is from AndroidAI thread a renowned gay on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7268369/please-cum-without-touching-myself

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
Chineke! is that all his properties?

Urchins will call me IPOB cheesy grin

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient
I dey your back, Obidiet is sure, team Yoruba Obidient.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by porthouse7(f): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:

am proudly Igbo and batified
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
PortHarcourtcit:
What's his name?

Dagogo Jack
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Mrikay94(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nothing Obi will not see in Lagos
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5LSX8XgnE

Man banished from Newsite community in Satellite Town, Lagos, after being nabbed sodomizing a 13-year-old boy
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by NapoleonHill: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

Stupid ppl why treating him this way?. is it because the little boy is not a girl?

Na lie. Same people no go support am. If sleep around with men and small ones too, your day is coming.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Bmaster(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:

Yeah, no need to generalize because it's not in Men's favor.

You make me laugh

Okay those Men marrying 6-19 year old girls outside NL are transgenders right? Female switched to Male.
keep quiet before you get a dirty slap,u are a woman from the description of your moniker,and in real life women are not known to be noise makers.
U should add some gentleness and majestic self respect to your lifestyle
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Lugianostar(m): 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Yahoo guys on rampage.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
One known gay on nairaland would be happy with this news goes by the name

AndroidAI

Is a known gay priding with his abominable act on nairaland without the mods doing anything about it....when they fully know the law is against such act

Here is one of his deranged threads

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by JustParkwell: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Of all the problems we have in Nigeria his own problem is gay he is mad he deserve what he got
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by JustParkwell: 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Of all the problems we have in Nigeria his own problem is gay he is mad he deserve what he got.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
porthouse7:
am proudly Igbo and batified
congratulations, I'm not campaigning.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by AndroidAI(m): 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

One known gay on nairaland would be happy with this news goes by the name

AndroidAI

Is a known gay priding with his abominable act on nairaland without the mods doing anything about it....when they fully know the law is against such act

Here is one of his deranged threads

EXPOSED!

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by LINTUNE(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:

So all the men saying those trash and supporting immorality on nairaland are my family right?
sometimes I'm really shocked at your stupidity, I believe this is no longer cruise..always making stupid comment and derailing every thread u are in.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by porthouse7(f): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
congratulations, I'm not campaigning.
story
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
porthouse7:
story
undecided
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:

Na Emeka be that. He is a member of this forum. Na them dey always Chest beat say, every IGBO man na Billionaire. grin grin grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by stuffs4me(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Obidients

Even the Peter Pandora is a GAYMASTER with a tast for black hairy Igbo yansh
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
AndroidAI:

EXPOSED!

Rewriting my word's so you can call me gay is that your best bet gayman, I guess you're not so proud of your abominable act after all ....for calling someone who is not a gay.. grin grin grin

How many views have you gotten on your disgusting thread now I guess you owe appreciation for getting your dick thread more views

You have no place in Nigeria we will keep on banishing you all
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by grandstar(m): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

If it was a 13 year old girl that was sodomized, I'm sure it will be the same treatment.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by falcon01: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aboks:
Oyibo and useless life style
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Roozzaay(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Banished? Na for Nollywood I dey hear that thing, so there is no Police station around?
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by goggle48: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is dat man or he goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.