Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,500 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos (44214 Views)

Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / Man Banished From Enugu Community Over Death Of His Brother's 5 Children (Pix) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

Stupid ppl why treating him this way?. is it because the little boy is not a girl?

And same ppl will support a 46 years old man to sleep with 16 years old girl.
Ha, I no understand u o...

Where exactly does ur loyalty lie? sad
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
are they your family members ? Whose wedding did you attend and it was a 6year old bride. Come out with your chest and say who you know that married a 6 year old. There is nothing wrong with a 19year old anyway.

What is in men's favour ? The sleeping with a male child is in men's favour ? Babe are you in a beer parlour ?
Honestly her talk is quite baseless and incoherent. I taya
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na Emeka be that. He is a member of this forum. Na them dey always Chest beat say, every IGBO man na Billionaire. grin grin grin
na dem be this, tribalistic buffons. It's only on the internet they can be hating on other tribes. My gateman is an Hausa guy and I have Igbo tenants, all living in peace.. if you hate the igbos so much please go to your street and start stoning every igbo you see grin, so people can start taking you serious wink

Eranko

1 Like

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by AndroidAI(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Rewriting my word's so you can call me gay is that your best bet gayman, I guess you're not so proud of your abominable act after all ....for calling someone who is not a gay.. grin grin grin

How many views have you gotten on your disgusting thread now I guess you owe appreciation for getting your dick thread more views

You have no place in Nigeria we will keep on banishing you all

I will keep exposing you.

You closeted homosexual.

You wanted to drill my ass grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Jeon:

Some countries said 16 year of age is a goal l'm not surprised because Lucifer was casted down to Earth.

You all grown up Men/Women should live teens alone, they are not mature enough. They are just starting their lives.
You should guide them on how to be successful and valuable to the society and life, not ruin their lives.

Ruin dia lives kwa? How plz... U can b a virgin @30 and still b less useful compared with a teenager dat is no longer a virgin.

...don't u think so?
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
na dem be this, tribalistic buffons. It's only on the internet they can be hating on other tribes. My gateman is an Hausa guy and I have Igbo tenants, all living in peace.. if you hate the igbos so much please go to your street and start stoning every igbo you see grin, so people can start taking you serious wink

Eranko

See them, they can never hide themselves. This Gala Hawker too don turn Billionaire online. Online, na una get the whole World. But in reality, una leaders dey our almighty North. Dey Prostrate, dey show loyalty and Ass licking their Northern masters Assess. grin grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by VirileNelly2420: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
sometimes I'm really shocked at your stupidity, I believe this is no longer cruise..always making stupid comment and derailing every thread u are in.
I think she's just a child.
Oh, sorry she said 19 in one of her post, and I think someone of da age should b more smart and sensible dan she is... sad

She sounds dis way in almost all her post. Weird and incoherent!
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by shortIGBOman: 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:

Eranko

See Obi of Onitsha and other first class Kings from the EAST. See as them dey Prostrate dey worship their Northern masters. grin grin grin

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jack500: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Antimarraige:
Chineke! is that all his properties?

Urchins will call me IPOB cheesy grin

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

You can never be Yoruba, we know Ipob pig when we see them
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by PenSniper: 3:58am On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Chineke! is that all his properties?

Urchins will call me IPOB cheesy grin

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

Mumu impostor
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Abdu81: 4:57am On Aug 14, 2022
Please the obidients this message must be spread until it gets to all ears.
In the social media, in person, radio, blogs, news all means.

The enemies must be exposed.

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by RussellRutherfo: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he5LSX8XgnE

Man banished from Newsite community in Satellite Town, Lagos, after being nabbed sodomizing a 13-year-old boy

They banished him to another community to go continue sexually abusing and introducing other children into homosexuality?!! Instead of having him arrested and locked up somewhere forever.

That was how one Jehovah witness Elder wanted to sodomize one young boy he claimed to be having Bible Study for until he was caught. These effeminate men. Some of them can disguise their sodomy lifestyle while introducing the demonic spirit and lifestyle of sodomy into young children after acting like they love these children then these children grow into queer people while claiming that they were born that way not knowing that they were destroyed by these sodomists while they were young. Some as young as 1year old.

Parents and Families. Be careful and watch over your children/wards, etcetera especially when they are very young. Introduce them to Jesus Christ as early as possible and teach them how no man or woman or older children should touch their private parts while pretending to buy them biscuits and other fancy items. Teach them very early about the evil and dangers of homosexuality and lesbianism, etcetera. Don't think they are just children.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by francisMKD(m): 6:43am On Aug 14, 2022
This picture be like:

SLAPPER: kpasshh kpashhh kpasshhhh!!! C'mon is your brain paining you Idiat pervert!!!!

SLAPPEE: YEEE! YEEEEE!!!! My bain! My brain oo!!! Its paining meeeee...

SLAPPER: OK!!!! BRAIN factory reset mode activated!!!!

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2022
grandstar:

If it was a 13 year old girl that was sodomized, I'm sure it will be the same treatment.

lie.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Bmaster:
keep quiet before you get a dirty slap,u are a woman from the description of your moniker,and in real life women are not known to be noise makers.
U should add some gentleness and majestic self respect to your lifestyle

Why are you mad?

So I should keep quiet to ignore the nonsense humans do?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by deebrain(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2022
See correct brushing.

The first pic narrates it properly.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Na lie. Same people no go support am. If sleep around with men and small ones too, your day is coming.

Go tell the paedophiles that dates younger children.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2022
etrouble:

Definitely you have been sexually abused countless times, so you think it is the normal thing. Go for counselling and rehabilitation.

Lolz
Is this the contribution you have?

must someone have an experience before he/she can speak out what's not good?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Hmmm God in heaven will help you and deliver you from the hate that you habour inside of you for men

Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2022
SIRG120:
Is this all you could say?.....

And same ppl will support an elderly man to sleep with a teenager ,especially if he's rich.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2022
caesymore:

And the senselessness award goes to you, you have no competitor na you come from 1st to 100.

Werey

WAHALA

YOU FOR IGNORE NAH.
NO BE EVERYBODY FIT CHEW THE TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by NapoleonHill: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2022
Jeon:

Go tell the paedophiles that dates younger children.

I know people like you. You have skeletons in your cupboard and you will be exposed.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2022
NapoleonHill:

I know people like you. You have skeletons in your cupboard and you will be exposed.

I have no skeletons in my cupboard.
Just pass.

Or do you think I'm like your likes that chase younger girls once they start to develop breast?

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by NapoleonHill: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Jeon:

I have no skeletons in my cupboard.
Just pass.

Or do you think I'm like your likes that chase younger girls once they start to develop breast?

Twist it all you want. You're exactly the horror you try to disguise from. A man did the wrong thing. He's being punished for it and you're angry? It's either you're a predator or outrightly insane but I think you're a predator and your days are numbered.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Jeon(f): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2022
NapoleonHill:

Twist it all you want. You're exactly the horror you try to disguise from. A man did the wrong thing. He's being punished for it and you're angry? It's either you're a predator or outrightly insane but I think you're a predator and your days are numbered.
I'm angry because that's not what will comes his way if the boy have a vagina and breast?

He will be supported to even marry her or go after another girl to destroy because their freshness.

leave it if you can't get the message.

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2022
AndroidAI

Come tell nairaland who brought into gayism

We know gaysim is not natural

So how were you introduce into the abominable act
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by NapoleonHill: 9:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Jeon:

I'm angry because that's not what will comes his way if the boy have a vagina and breast?

He will be supported to even marry her or go after another girl to destroy because their freshness.

leave it if you can't get the message.
You're a disguising pedophile all the same.

Where in today's southern Nigeria are men protected for having sex with children?

Forget it, your day will come too.
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by AndroidAI(m): 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
Thebadpolitican:
AndroidAI

Come tell nairaland who brought into gayism

We know gaysim is not natural

So how were you introduce into the abominable act

EXPOSED!!!

Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Mumu impostor
na the fools wey I dey talk about be this lol, they must surely react grin, it's in their blood urchins will be urchins

If you can't stomach the fact that I'm Yoruba and proudly Obidient then please kindly jump of third mainland bridge into the lagoon tongue

Mumu I be like person wey dey campaign? Vote who you like who cares, it doesn't reduce my millions in the bank cheesy
Re: Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos by Revolva(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Nonsense somebody that can pass thru the while satellite in car and nobody will know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.