Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out (54828 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Spaxon(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

He no state how much. And the boy go fine when he get money o. All his ostrich look ll disappear into Asari Dokubo's hippopotamus chubby look.
Omor sis grin calm down small... I know say na money de hol some Nigerians beauty
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Navalsadiq(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
DropsMic:
The only thing i miss about my own service that year was my three weeks in Nonwa Gbam Tai
the grt nonwa gbam tai.

It was an adventure and a wonderful experience.

I Rep nonwa gbam tai

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by darichlife: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:
He must be an Obituary Afghaneastan. He's only following in the footsteps of Peter Obi who sows for others to reap, by saving Anambra's Allocations in his family piggy bank for EIGHT YEARS without any legacy to remember him by. A Third Class quasi-philosopher now forming Economist without any evidence of having received training in economics or principles of accounts. A butterfly that calls itself bird. A bathroom that sees itself as River Niger in Onitsha estuary. Say nonsense to me and bedwet tonight. Walahi.

Just say you are hungry let me do you 5k

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Engrr(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
ahnie:
Mine just a week saving.

It's possible with hookup things....
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by ComradeShegs(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
I used PIGGYVEST to save last year while I was serving. It was on AutoSave. So as Allawee dey drop, Piggyvest dey comot 30k leave 3k for me....lol. Good thing I served in NECO HEADQUARTERS, they were paying me 10k monthly, payed 90k for SSCE OMR scanning and I was staying with my aunt. Free accomodation in my own one room&parlour self con, free food. lol tongue

At the end of my service year, I saved 360k. Crypto swallow 39k+ inside and I was left with 321k+ embarassed

Used half of it to get a lappy to build a skill in Data Analystics and Digital marketing & e-commerce on Coursera.

No ask me wetin I use the remaining half do tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by GloriousGbola: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
What was he doing though?

Govt pays direct to your account. Primary assignment does same. So if you want to save you just reduce your withdrawals.

So these savings are obviously from some cash based enterprise. I wonder what that was?
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by spencekat(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kezifils:
I have constantly heard people saying saving in Naira is useless but never giving an alternative as to how or where to save. Some will say save in dollar like say e dey easy, crypto and stable coin, not 100%. Kudos to the ex corp member
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Nosa111(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ex Corper when nor wise.
For you to dey safe in USDT, you dey put am for saving box grin grin . Welcome to the Favour market sha, time to find work lol
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by supereagle(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mokason288:
With the tremendous inflation rate

Savings in Nigeria is useless

No join ulcer to your many problems

Chop your money

I disagree you. What you safe will keep you. What you keep will safe.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Neitan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by bigcee(m): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mokason288:
With the tremendous inflation rate

Savings in Nigeria is useless

No join ulcer to your many problems

Chop your money
I swear bro

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by King3urna(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:
He must be an Obituary Afghaneastan. He's only following in the footsteps of Peter Obi who sows for others to reap, by saving Anambra's Allocations in his family piggy bank for EIGHT YEARS without any legacy to remember him by. A Third Class quasi-philosopher now forming Economist without any evidence of having received training in economics or principles of accounts. A butterfly that calls itself bird. A bathroom that sees itself as River Niger in Onitsha estuary. Say nonsense to me and bedwet tonight. Walahi.

See mugu
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Two things are involved. It is either he had a paying PPA or he probably was starving for 12 months..
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Juanmike(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mine too is loading, by next year august, I'll post mine here too here on nairaland.
if toto go gree you
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Burruchaga71(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
All these money is not up to $100. Very very shameful

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by robosky02(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Better pay in ahead not .....

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by osejie17(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
was this guy fasting throughout?
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by ejimatic: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spaxon:
The Ex Corper with the User Campi Udobong
On Facebook broke his Savings Box and displayed displayed the naira notes he's been saving with Since his first Alaweee.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002612378477/posts/pfbid0t7HXo4FUTyGDumFWRjMUxD3u5NsYFiYLrR8ZRA511YnQApZE75yr4fip8NHtmqWXl/
No educated man would keep much money at home. I think he withdrew this money from his bank or POS
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by JohnOkolo: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
It’s obvious he was starving himself �.

You can take a look at his skeletal system of those fingers. Life is never suppose to be like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Pootle: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
It’s obvious he was starving himself �.

his face collaborate your sentence
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by nedekid: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:
Even with all you wrote, he is still a better man than most will ever be.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by casppyjay: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
Na Woman go still chop all that money.
local man cannot can no more

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very risky. So if someone stole that box, him for go back empty-handed
Spaxon:
The Ex Corper with the User Campi Udobong
On Facebook broke his Savings Box and displayed displayed the naira notes he's been saving with Since his first Alaweee.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002612378477/posts/pfbid0t7HXo4FUTyGDumFWRjMUxD3u5NsYFiYLrR8ZRA511YnQApZE75yr4fip8NHtmqWXl/
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by casppyjay: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
supereagle:

I disagree you. What you safe will keep you. What you keep will safe.
something wey nor fit save mamman daura,Michael Jackson,my papa etc don’t be a slave to
Money living a life of penury it’s different from being conservative, frugal, prudent etc..only 1 life u got if u damage ur organs and physiognomy because of money the savings even if it’s a vault will be useless like used sanitary pads when the results come calling
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Harmattan123(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
IrepChrist:
Discipline and self control. ....
Disciples and remote control ni
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by essienisrael5(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
Carry that money enter the nearest bet9ja shop, Pick Osasuna be Sevilla =2x, @ 1.44 odd
And Freiburg vs Dortmund = 2x @ 139 odds
That's a total of 2 0dds.
Stake the whole money, tomorrow go and collect double of that money!!
dm me bro
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by seunak2016: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
if that corper dash you 100 naira before, better go do thanksgiving because people who are discipline like this go stingy ooo.

anyway goodluck to corper
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by TastyFriedPussy: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Juanmike:
if toto go gree you
grin your papaaaa...no be only toto.. If naa my village people send you, tell them sey una plan don cast grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Desusi: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sleekfingers:
He tried. That should be around 350- 400 grand
Serious money, but then,the price of what he can buy with this money some weeks ago has been times three.Who bewitched us in Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video) / Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.