Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out (55290 Views)

Delta Corper Survives Lassa Fever, Passes Out (Photo) / Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by stevnwigw1: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
Carry that money enter the nearest bet9ja shop, Pick Osasuna be Sevilla =2x, @ 1.44 odd
And Freiburg vs Dortmund = 2x @ 139 odds
That's a total of 2 0dds.
Stake the whole money, tomorrow go and collect double of that money!!
so you don't know that Dortmund will loose
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by PharmacyStore: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na to open cement factory remain
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by malikombi(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
During nysc, a friend saved 180k from the allawee. This guy would starve himself and practically beg fellow corp members for food only and other necessities; only for him to be bragging on Facebook after POP about how much he has saved.
But today nko, nothing has changed
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by nesphil(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
This guy must have had another source of income.

Spaxon:
The Ex Corper with the User Campi Udobong
On Facebook broke his Savings Box and displayed displayed the naira notes he's been saving with Since his first Alaweee.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002612378477/posts/pfbid0t7HXo4FUTyGDumFWRjMUxD3u5NsYFiYLrR8ZRA511YnQApZE75yr4fip8NHtmqWXl/
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Backpedal: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kezifils:
I have constantly heard people saying saving in Naira is useless but never giving an alternative as to how or where to save. Some will say save in dollar like say e dey easy, crypto and stable coin, not 100%. Kudos to the ex corp member
This is how I see it

Saving some money is always better than having no money
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Stanleyq: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mine too is loading, by next year august, I'll post mine here too here on nairaland.
Teach me how to post naa
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by mrkings84(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
essienisrael5:
dm me bro

Any show??

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by pharmagba: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spaxon:
On Facebook broke his Savings Box and displayed displayed the naira notes he's been saving with Since his first Alaweee.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100002612378477/posts/pfbid0t7HXo4FUTyGDumFWRjMUxD3u5NsYFiYLrR8ZRA511YnQApZE75yr4fip8NHtmqWXl/

A wise and prudent young man!

The sky is the limit
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by MUAnaZephyr: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spaxon:

At all at all naim bad pass.

I pray the Almighty bless him with wisdom to grow from what he has now... So he can be a source of hope to others.

Because this days, nobody seem to care anymore.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by emperorzz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
I can imagine how many garri and beans this one chop to save this amount. Now looking at the outcome...he must be proud
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by pocohantas(f): 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mokason288:
With the tremendous inflation rate

Savings in Nigeria is useless

No join ulcer to your many problems

Chop your money

You people keep singing this every time. Truly devaluation would happen, but then, that money is still very useful to the young man.

I have a kolo too. Strictly for weaning myself of energy drinks. I’ll open it by December. If you like, come tell me how saving in Naira is useless.

Backpedal:

This is how I see it

Saving some money is always better than having no money

Well said. Imagine putting aside petty N200 every week from Jan to Dec. Come use am buy rice and oil. E no better pass nothing? Toor!

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by steve929(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=Spaxon post=115631686]The Ex Corper with the User Campi Udobong
MSc is midway settled
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Chival9(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
For sure! Alawi na food money
Rosrozz:
It’s obvious he was starving himself �.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by article1: 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
You're very right. It's conspicous on his dry face grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by mrkings84(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
stevnwigw1:
so you don't know that Dortmund will loose

cool, if you follow me and you no make money from sports know say the juju way dey follow u no get rival!
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by toprealman: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
As long as he wasn't depending on people for free drinks.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by kolarov93(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
The guy dy malnourished.

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Fahrenhite(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
Carry that money enter the nearest bet9ja shop, Pick Osasuna be Sevilla =2x, @ 1.44 odd

Better stay away from betting your glory no dey there.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by jaytee01(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:
He must be an Obituary Afghaneastan. He's only following in the footsteps of Peter Obi who sows for others to reap, by saving Anambra's Allocations in his family piggy bank for EIGHT YEARS without any legacy to remember him by. A Third Class quasi-philosopher now forming Economist without any evidence of having received training in economics or principles of accounts. A butterfly that calls itself bird. A bathroom that sees itself as River Niger in Onitsha estuary. Say nonsense to me and bedwet tonight. Walahi.

Your mental case is gradually getting worse than that of your gang leader Tinubu.
If you were not maad like that senile ancestor, you would have noticed that this thread bears no reference to Obi. But BATidiots can never cease to amaze, can they?

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Sadisbala(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Spaxon:

he should be given the award of stingy secretary-general, because at the current economic difficulties in and the high price of goods how can he survived by less than 33k per month.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by IrepChrist: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Harmattan123:

Disciples and remote control ni
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
nedekid:

Even with all you wrote, he is still a better man than most will ever be.

Maybe. You could be right. But I pray that may God prevent me from being like Peter Obi in this life and in the afterlife, Amen.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Realfrankie(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:

Bad advice

Naso him for the on zeros by now

1 Like

Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by nedekid: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Maybe. You could be right. But I pray that may God prevent me from being like Peter Obi in this life and in the afterlife, Amen.
Amen to you.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by mrkings84(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fahrenhite:

Better stay away from betting your glory no dey there.
You know how much I make today??

Make I show you??
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Poleski: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
This guy nearly killed himself saving money he supposed to use for food. I can see his bones.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by essienisrael5(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:

Any show??
Just do the needful
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
nedekid:

Amen to you.

There's nothing inspiring about your Hero and Idol Obi.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by SPOLO(m): 11:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
If to say he follow your advice, he for don dey sing Ekwu eme o, Ekwu eme.
Re: Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
U were not informed tooo

Meanwhile, One useless slay queen will come and reap where he didn't sow...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Rocks NYSC 'Khaki' Uniform In Dubai, UAE (pics/vid) / Godspower Asuquo: Corper Celebrates With Mother At The Market After Passing Out / Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.