Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) (67063 Views)

How To Spot An Olodo In An Exam Hall / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thonia69:
You need help!
I swear grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by hkunle71(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jeon:
ASWEAR THEY ARE WICKED.

IMAGINE WHAT A MAN TOLD HIS WIFE YESTERDAY.

[b][/b]

THOSE KIND MEN ARE DANGEROUS TO ATMOSPHERE. THEY ARE WORST THAN ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS MATERIALS.

Wetin happen!!!
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by pegix(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
This mod is dumb

Pushing cleary misandrist ideologies to front page is higly disturbing

So using chains and jalabiya makes u a wicked.man

Come on

The mod is very gullible and stupid

Where's@ lalasticlala
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
No be witchcraft be this? Just curious.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
If he is BREATHING he is wicked
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
No lies

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lol, just join all men put.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by EgusiShankly: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

The jalabiya own is correct grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by edosignature(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Highly hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Itisallright: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go dey wake am hmmmm....
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Kronikuz: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Your father is very wicked to have wasted his cúm on silly thing like you.

Múmú.
Plus the mod that moved it to fp
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Shebbs: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
I Don Laugh Taya. Truth Is I Have Bald Head, I'm Not Even Fine, I Love Wearing Shorts, I Love Natives, I Have The Letters "A" "U" And "E" On My Names But I'm A Good Person.

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Your father is very wicked to have wasted his cúm on silly thing like you.

Múmú.
You don't v brain
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Haakeem(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mr seun, please why was this sh!T moved to front page?.

You have to re interview your modrators.

Lalasticlala kindly look into this.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Dksmile: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Guys go don use trick chop this one many times. Just say you are cheap yoyo grin grin grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jeon:
ASWEAR THEY ARE WICKED.

IMAGINE WHAT A MAN TOLD HIS WIFE YESTERDAY.

THOSE KIND MEN ARE DANGEROUS TO ATMOSPHERE. THEY ARE WORST THAN ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDOUS MATERIALS.

When you wan get sense like this sef especially with these your useless memes you usually use up and down. Don't let me reason your matter..

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Truly, some girls no get work. sad

Nairaland is deteriorating to the point that a Moderator is pushing this to front page.

Nairaland will soon be left for seun the mods and the KIDS.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by folake4u(f): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm screaming!!!! grin grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by remsonik(f): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
In total of all you've listed let's just say all Nigerian men are wicked
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by JayPeeOham: 12:09am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

I pity the man pikin wey you go born
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2022
This is really funny. Anyway thanks for making me smile before going to bed @Siofra. We, the wicked men on nairaland love you. grin cool

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by JoeCool3150(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2022
Shebbs:
I Don Laugh Taya. Truth Is I Have Bald Head, I'm Not Even Fine, I Love Wearing Shorts, I Love Natives, I Have The Letters "A" "U" And "E" On My Names But I'm A Good Person.
According to Siofra, you are a confirmed wicked man because you have all the qualities she listed. LOL. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Haydens: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2022
Very tasteless and bland!

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by LadyD22(f): 2:51am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

Correct girl grin
You forgot tribe and skin color

Lagos boys are nice oh but wetin make you wan carry dem do serious relationship, I'm always asking , it's obviously demonic possession

pH boys are cultists and owerri boys need to be castrated , they will impregnate themselves if they could, I'm telling you

You see Yoruba men in general ,the entire ethnicity needs to be wiped out let's start afresh , especially ibadan IBADAN men are wucked, especially Femi , anybody you see bearing Femi just pour him holy water , tie am sef don't allow him to be roaming around like that

Black men too , like dark and lovely , tall , carved beards and hairline , any black man you see like that , pick race , they will choke you , and hold you in shackles , wicked set of people , destiny stealers of innocent unsuspecting girls ,these ones need exorcism no if you do that their spirit might enter someone else , just burn them

2 Likes

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Alldew: 4:56am On Aug 19, 2022
I don laugh tire, abeg try dey creat this kind funny thread more often.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by muyico(m): 5:27am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

I hope ur dad included? And i hope u remembr to put/add ur males sibling? Among all! Wicked,cruel women plenty pass men! We men still d learn under women when it get to issue of cruel and wicked~ness

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Fira09(m): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

You don't v brain
Pls, if you don't have anything reasonable to say keep mute like a pillock.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Caseless: 5:47am On Aug 19, 2022
victor9jaar:
stay wicked!
grin

We dey here.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by achimendy(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:

Men have really dealt with this girl.

She sound so pained.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Xodus101: 10:20am On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Like how the Bleep do you know this stuffs? i knew there was something wrong with men who scrap their hair, it has something to do with colonization but the populace is yet to detect. guys on "kodo" are always wicked. there was a reason humans came with their hairs, the white don't joke with their hairs even the guys at the military.

I have always known Guys on gelemia abi jeremiah to be wicked, i thought i was wrong but at least another person noticed? just look at most of our politicians and you have your answer. angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

Siofra sorry for the heart break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Titanic Sank In 2015 (photo) / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.