Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) (67064 Views)

How To Spot An Olodo In An Exam Hall / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / Hilarious Ghanaian Obituary Poster "Some Relatives Are Wicked" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Wizmj4real(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2022
LadyD22:

Correct girl grin
You forgot tribe and skin color

Lagos boys are nice oh but wetin make you wan carry dem do serious relationship, I'm always asking , it's obviously demonic possession

pH boys are cultists and owerri boys need to be castrated , they will impregnate themselves if they could, I'm telling you

You see Yoruba men in general ,the entire ethnicity needs to be wiped out let's start afresh , especially ibadan IBADAN men are wucked, especially Femi , anybody you see bearing Femi just pour him holy water , tie am sef don't allow him to be roaming around like that

Black men too , like dark and lovely , tall , carved beards and hairline , any black man you see like that , pick race , they will choke you , and hold you in shackles , wicked set of people , destiny stealers of innocent unsuspecting girls ,these ones need exorcism no if you do that their spirit might enter someone else , just burn them

Is that all?
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by merits(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:
Thank me later grin

I can now believe F gender are clueless from your miserable write up.
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
LadyD22:

Correct girl grin
You forgot tribe and skin color

Lagos boys are nice oh but wetin make you wan carry dem do serious relationship, I'm always asking , it's obviously demonic possessi

You see Yoruba men in general ,the entire ethnicity needs to be wiped out let's start afresh , especially ibadan IBADAN men are wucked, especially Femi , anybody you see bearing Femi just pour him holy water , tie am sef don't allow him to be roaming around like that

What did Femi do to you. grin
Only good boys bear that name oo wink
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by LadyD22(f): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fmghewzy:

What did Femi do to you. grin
Only good boys bear that name oo wink

Yes really good Bleep boys
Not me oh , I've seen them around
Ask the Yoruba sisters
And also none of my Yoruba friends are dating Yoruba men because they know them firsthand ,unless it's a Muslim Yoruba man ,those ones are still very sweet but the rest tueh grin
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
LadyD22:

Yes really good Bleep boys
Not me oh , I've seen them around
Ask the Yoruba sisters
And also none of my Yoruba friends are dating Yoruba men because they know them firsthand ,unless it's a Muslim Yoruba man ,those ones are still very sweet but the rest tueh grin

your Yoruba friends won't date Yoruba guys grin grin.

Those girls are not marketing us well ooo,Yoruba guys are sweet .

Forget the stigma on the name Femi undecided, most of us are good guys
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by LadyD22(f): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fmghewzy:

your Yoruba friends won't date Yoruba guys grin grin.

Those girls are not marketing us well ooo,Yoruba guys are sweet .

Forget the stigma on the name Femi undecided, most of us are good guys

So I'm talking to a Femi right now? grin
I didn't say all my dear , I said Muslim Yoruba are okay , noone has brought bad news about them , they also make very good friends and very good husbands if the girl wan change religion
Anyways don't be offended Femi , I was only joking , it's just a phrase my friends always said , I have two friends named Femi

1 Like

Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
LadyD22:

So I'm talking to a Femi right now? grin
I didn't say all my dear , I said Muslim Yoruba are okay , noone has brought bad news about them , they also make very good friends and very good husbands if the girl wan change religion
Anyways don't be offended Femi , I was only joking , it's just a phrase my friends always said , I have two friends named Femi

No problem, am not pissed.
But I am tired of hearing about (Femi)s being bad boys. I am friends with two guys named Femi as well(a Christian and Muslim).

And we are all good guys cool
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:11am On Oct 05, 2022
siofra:
The second photo is very valid.

As long as they are alive, they are wickeddddd angry
Do you really really believe all these??

If No,, then ok Naa..
Continue your nonsense cruising..

But if YES..
Hmmmm.
You need rehabilitation as soon as possible.
Try and see a good psychologist
Re: How to spot wicked Nigerian men (photos) by Manna4Gurls: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
What if one man possesses all this gifts grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Titanic Sank In 2015 (photo) / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.