Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

"How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti (30433 Views)

Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / Train Attackers Give Update On Victims, Ask Families To Get Prepared For Ransom / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Where is that mumu boy called Patriotsleague?
See Buhari's stupidit y at its peak and your own imbecil e defense. You, Buhari and others on APC deserve to be jailed at the end of this wasteful tenure.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by shedy03(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
unclejb2:
It's never been this terrible.

Peter Obi is coming
He better come quickly, Nigeria is finishing fastly.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by seunayantokun(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buhari was not scammed, he is simply playing stupid because his taqkiya is already known.
To refresh your memory, kindly watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyHowYHyAp8
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Niklaus398: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
NuclearWinter:

Go and start with Chunua Achebe's There was a country where he dismissed Kaduna not being Igbo but from Delta.
You can't deny Okowa is igboness... He speaks Igbo, follow Igbo culture lol
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by TruthinAction: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pride is killing this government. Why not ask for international assistance? After all, America came to Nigeria soil and rescued their citizens that were kidnapped.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Elsueno: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
29kobo:

Like I said somewhere on this site...government should send in troops and free the hostages .....but the thing is some of them hostages will die in the process.

Either way, government too should have fixed or tried fixing the causes of banditry. That's my opinion eventually

I agree, sending in troops would lead to casualties (sadly)...but it has to be done a few times, d govt need to send dat strong message dat, "yes, we can easily exterminate u" . People would complain but d bandits would get d message.

on Ur last statement, I also agree, but these fulanis need to know every thing they complain about, every tribe in Nigeria is suffering same thing, especially those in d rural areas, so should they also get guns & start killing & kidnapping thier neighbors?...I believe an extremely violent suppression is needed b4 fixing anything... Because anything done would be just appeasing dis bloody killers & they would go back to thier trade immediately they feel the legasse ain't enough for them.

VIOLENCE AGAINST TERRORISTS ALWAYS WORK, IF IT AIN'T WORKING, U AINT APPLYING ENOUGH OF IT...dats how middle East use to contain terrorist b4 West came with thier human rights bullshyt & saving dis bloody killers, now they are everywhere like pests,

3 Likes

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by lexy2014: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
coputa:
you made a valid point here,they're members of his isiamic cabinet.

Exactly

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
The terrorists knew they were dealing with dumbfucks. And those dumbfucks (govt) usually don't shy away from every opportunity to show their stvpidity in public.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by sean079: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Those guys will use the ransom to buy more guns
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by PharmacyStore: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
What a Government
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by tete7000(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Terrorists dealing with fellow terrorists.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Popesuccess(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Nawao.

Don't negotiate with Terrorists, but Buhari and his useless government are too naive and foolish to understand this. Useless Nation!
You can negotiate with terrorist, but it must be give and talk. In the case of Buhari he gave all and got nothing
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Sunnyja: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by UK-based lawyer, Bulama Bukarti.

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1558061043007512576
Sai baba. Our darling daddy crew come and carry your daddy o!
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Sunnyja: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
TruthinAction:
Pride is killing this government. Why not ask for international assistance? After all, America came to Nigeria soil and rescued their citizens that were kidnapped.
Please read the post again, this time slowly.
You need America to intervene to know that you don't release terrorists and their family members along with huge rasom without securing the release of a single citizen from the hands of the terrorists?

1 Like

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Sunnyja: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Everfrank:
The op is being myopic in security issues. And if the kidnappers refuse the "cash and carry" transaction the government should have given up? With all the pressure being mounted on the govt they take their chances.
Or maybe they should employ you as a negotiator per excellence.
What are you even saying. The government had some terrorists and their family members. Through smartness the terriosts were able to secure the release of their family members, co terrorists and huge cash without the government securing the release of a single citizen in the process. Who is now myopic?
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Sunnyja: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
egunna:
is God dat will punish u and every other person like u.u sit in the comfort of ur rooms and accuse the govt of doing nothing,dey did something now,u are saying they outsmarted the govt.whats with u ppl sef?what wud u have the govt. do?may be u shud all join the army and Friday nish the terrorists once and for all.
God will certainly punish you for supporting evil.
Suppose these terrorists used up the over N1B realize from the government in purchasing weapons for further attacks, where will you stay and be typing this if not from an IDP camp.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Sunnyja: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
29kobo:

Like I said somewhere on this site...government should send in troops and free the hostages .....but the thing is some of them hostages will die in the process.

Either way, government too should have fixed or tried fixing the causes of banditry. That's my opinion eventually
Now the nation is even more at risk now. If the the terrorists scammed from this government is ploughed into illegal weapons most people in NL would be typing from IDP camps.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by bellotaofeek: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Bimpe29: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
We have never had it so bad like this. We pray God for forgiveness, security, peace, prosperity, unity and progress.

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=femisplash post=115634094]We started losing the war when the Chadian President was killed at the warfront. [/quote
Which war front?
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by saintkeppy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
drsteroid:
This Govt will go down in history as the most inhumane, clueless and destructive to mankind. They go about saying there is no money while they go on relooting looted funds and sharing the largesse with fulani herdsmen to further propagate their heinous crimes.
APC claimed PDP failed and decided to take over. It is foolhardy for this failed APC to still want to remain in power when it is visible to the blind that they have succeeded in taking us years backward. It is obvious that Sociology theory of the rich trying to get richer and the poor racing to get poorer is no hoax cos I can't figure out how a jobless man will still be going about campaigning for tinubu and APC. Tinubu is simply Buhari Pro max!
It pays to be Obedient! If we miss this opportunity to right the wrongs of PDP and APC, we may never get it right again.
I dedicate this FTC to all Obidients all over the world, we shouldn't get tired and discouraged, we are just starting. The youths have a major stake in this country, let's come together and salvage this country from the hyenas and jackals who are hell bent on milking this country dry. Posterity and our Children will never forget us for steering the country to the path of Unity, Peace and Progress!

APC as a Party is Demonized in some states, I pity whoever still fly the party's flag in the forthcoming elections, nobody wants to associate with such an evil party.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by TruthinAction: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sunnyja:
Please read the post again, this time slowly.
You need America to intervene to know that you don't release terrorists and their family members along with huge rasom without securing the release of a single citizen from the hands of the terrorists?

You are the one who does not understand my point. If America could come to Nigeria, release Americans held hostage and killed the captors without any casualty, then those held by terrorists can also be released without negotiating with them.

Nigeria governments should seek help on how they can secure the release of the victims without negotiating with the terrorist. This is my point. Enough of the negotiations.

When you negotiate and even if they are released, they will kidnap another set. And it continues like a vicious circle.

1 Like

Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by slymansun: 12:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Buhari and his FG are very much willing to give because they are giving to their recruits and fellow terrorists. All na the same.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by kemika8989(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

I sell affordable data ask me how much I sell 1gb for all network. Dm me for business 07036904150 or 07040431717
you can WhatsApp me!!!
Help me share to your friend's?
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by slymansun: 12:07am On Aug 13, 2022
At this rate, terrorists and bandits will soon become richer than Nigeria. This is terrible.
This is what Buhari and APC have brought us because they covet political power.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by HeroicMeastro: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2022
nlfpmod:

This is nonsense!!
Untill proven, this is just a mere allegation
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by lonzo(m): 1:35am On Aug 13, 2022
If e no give anything, dem go say he no send anybody but now e give dem say terrorist outsmart am. Wahala no dey finish jare
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Minjim: 4:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Just because a Twitter user said. How do verify the authenticity of the tweet?
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by IMASTEX: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2022
backnbeta:
Forget that scam talk- paying ransom is bubu's way of looting without being challenged undecided
Off your mic comrade
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by Str8talk21: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
I have said here anc will continue to say it, Muhammed Buhari is clueless with a dear brain on how to govern his own nucleus family, not to talk of governing a ward, a Jihadist, terrorists sympathizer and most importantly, the one wey dey pain me past, this clown is simply not a Nigerian.
Re: "How Abuja-Kaduna Train Attackers Scammed Buhari Government" - Bulama Bukarti by egunna(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Sunnyja:
God will certainly punish you for supporting evil.
Suppose these terrorists used up the over N1B realize from the government in purchasing weapons for further attacks, where will you stay and be typing this if not from an IDP camp.
let me tell u something,the earlier we all take this issue as a collective responsibility,the better for all of us.those in government are humans like u,put urself in their shoes and think what u wud have done given a situation where u are between twin evils. america as sophisticated as it is spent around 20 years in Afghanistan,today,they cudnt rescue that country.they were in Libya,where is Libya today?they have shootouts every other day,what have dey been able to do about it?it's quite difficult to deal with a hostage situation,u might be seeing them,but u have ur own ppl sandwiched between them,kill everybody,u ppl will start shouting murder in cold blood.so what other options do we have than negotiate with them?elrufai's suggestion wud have been apt,but again,na una go first carry phone call amnesty international.recently,a driver died in Katsina,u may want to read how he died,browse it,that might be another solution.this issue will overwhelm just any body,so stop shouting as if it's a buhari problem,it's a problem that requires a holistic approach by all of us and not always seeing the negative sides of things.i ask again,what wud u do in such a situation with the citizens breathing down ur neck?no insults please,tell me what u wud do as the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / I’ve Come Out Of Hiding To Mourn Awolowo – Jonathan / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.