Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dream Interpretation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Interpretation (369 Views)

Urgent Dream Interpretation Needed / Bullshit Of Dream Interpretation. Nature Of Dreams. / Dream Interpretation About Being In A Plantain Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
DREAM - I was chilling with Ned Nwoko. I think I saw his last wife (Regina Daniels) from a distance or something. As we were talking, he encouraged me to drink water. I opened a bottled water and started drinking. Hard as I tried, I couldn't drink as much and as fast as I wanted to. I tried to drinking like 3 times and drank up to 1/3 but finally let go. I wasn't sure if I was thirsty or not but I felt better from drinking anyway. When I was done drinking, he took the same bottle and continued drinking from where I stopped. I was surprised he did that because I thought he's a VIP or something of that nature.

INTERPRETATION - So Ned means Edward. It is a shortened form of Edward . In European countries everyone called Edward is shortened to bed. And so Edward when we break it down is erd-ward meaning an entity that is BROUGHT DOWN TO EARTH FROM A HIGH POSITION AND IS NOW NO LONGER IN CONTROL. And so Ned represents snn na entity or person or empire that has fallen from the top and is no longer in control. And we know in real life he is a lawyer so this entity is an accuser. A lawyer is an accuser. And so who is called accuser of the brethren in the bible ? Are the satanic elements of this world. And so we are entering into an era where the satanic control of this world would be defeated and examples of satanic control of this world is Nigerian politicians. And so you are sitting with this powerful fallen element because he has fallen down to your level and even in his fallen state he is still trying to get you to drink his water which water represents his philosophies and doctrines and practices aka all his wiicked ways BUT it is not going down well aka you are resisting it. You are resisting taking on his evil ways because as he has fallen and is on your level that means you are next up to take power and control of the world however this satanic accuser of the brethren is trying to make sure you never get to the top by trying to poison you with his ways before you can ascend to the throne. If he succeeds in poisoning you ? You don’t ascend meaning if you drink all that water without resistance ? You don’t ascend and he continues his reign on the earth
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
DREAM - Me and my ex girlfriend were eager to have sex. She even started giving me a blow-job as I leaned on a car. The car had tinted glass. After a while the car started to move and we had to find a place to continue. I was reluctant because I doubted the owners of the house will allow it. When we entered the house, my girlfriend went into a room to prepare herself while I remained in the sitting room with the father of the home. Had a few talks with him and he gave me the keys to the house since he was going out. This surprised me and I wondered why he trusted me that much as I was basically a stranger to him. A while later, the mother came and was already set to leave the house. She took the keys from me. The father told her she was to stay with me but she objected saying "mu na onye (me and who)". It seems the father gave me a smaller bunch of about 2 keys (not sure). My girlfriend came out to assure me that she was still getting the room prepared but I wondered why it took so long. A guy who I presumed to be the son saw off the father and mother as they left and closed the gate. As he came back, I saw behind him and he was in tattered but neat clothes. I wondered if he was really the son or the houseboy. I also had an impression of the number 25 in the dream.

INTERPRETATION - So you getting a Mouth Action from a woman is an ascension ritual. Sex is a harvest ritual and the blow-job aspect of it is a harvest unto ascension meaning someone emerging from a place of stagnation and a place of blocked destiny. You are emerging into your higher self. Emerging into power and authority. And while this ascension process is happening you are leaning on a car with tinted windows. That car is you and the tinted windows represent the stagnation however when you started ascending the car starts moving meaning you are now emerging from a place of stagnation and moving forward. Now it’s time for you to be the king of the castle and a land lord because when you have ascended you now become a lord of the land meaning you now become the new authority over the walking dead souls who are still in stagnation and their king must hand over the keys of authority to you . Power transfer hence why the man gave you the keys. However the handover was a reluctant process because who hands over power willingly ? And this reluctance is displayed when the man who is also represented as his wife took the keys back from you. This shows a reluctance in handing over power to you but he eventually has no choice but to hand over power because it is cosmically ordained and so he who is also his wife after the internal struggle of reluctance to hand over power eventually gives you smaller keys meaning he withheld some powers and didn’t give you all the powers and control he is supposed to give you and as soon as hE hands over the powers the man transforms again to his son and is now wretched . So this authority that would transfer the powers is represented by a trinity of characters. The wife who represents the internal struggle and reluctance to hand over power and then the son who is the aftermath of having given up his powers which is a state of wretchedness. A man who has fallen from a place of power and authority to a low state. It seems you , if the dream is about you , or some entity is about to emerge from stagnation and a powerless situation into a position of power and authority. From a nobody to a somebody. The Resurrection of Lazarus from the dead. The rebirth. The rebirth of the Phoenix
Oh and 25 means destruction and shutdown. That would be the day you emerge into power because the powers that be have to be destroyed and shutdown before you can rise to the top and take over and do this happens on a 25 day. It’s a day when the coast is clear for new power to emerge. This why 25 featured
Re: Dream Interpretation by KnownUnknown: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol. Is us this new fantasy? What happened to the bloodiest March? Now, it’s all about dream interpretation.

sukkot:
special emphasis on march 17 and march 22. expect that ukraine situation to turn out into a full blown worLd war this month and expect america to be touched this month. america will get bombed on this month. its going to be fire. hold onto your seatbelts. the meaning of MARCH is DESTRUCTION OF EMPIRES and so expect the american empire to take a huge destructive blow this month. if you have relatives there put them on high alert. tell them to get their nigerian visas ready. THE FALL OF AMERICA IS HERE. Expect putin to turn up the heat this month and he will bring the american empire to its knees. he is the ordained destroyer of babyLon. one of thE 4 horsemen of the aPOCALYPSE
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Lol. Is us this new fantasy? What happened to the bloodiest March? Now, it’s all about dream interpretation.

march was very bloody over 200 thousand deaths in ukraine sad
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
KnownUnknown:

lionsgate portal is opened
Re: Dream Interpretation by KnownUnknown: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
march was very bloody over 200 thousand deaths in ukraine sad

Oh my!!! Did you see that number in a dream?
Re: Dream Interpretation by KnownUnknown: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
lionsgate portal is opened

Afterwards, the Maiden opens up for the divine influx.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Afterwards, the Maiden opens up for the divine influx.
Yes Sirrrrrr!!!!!!
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Oh my!!! Did you see that number in a dream?
not really. march is always bloody or crazy
Re: Dream Interpretation by KnownUnknown: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
not really. march is always bloody or crazy

The only thing bloody about March is the deity Mars.
Re: Dream Interpretation by KnownUnknown: 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
sukkot:
Yes Sirrrrrr!!!!!!

Slow down. I can speak the language because I’m aware of the rabbit hole and how deep it goes not because I believe it.
Re: Dream Interpretation by NtiObaEneke(f): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Guyman is really high on exhaust fumes
Re: Dream Interpretation by sukkot: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
DREAM- Simone has had a dream that she would like you to interpret. She and Ryan and their kids and their friend Monet and his wife and their kids were all sat in a forest. They were sitting outside at a table. Monet was holding a newspaper, and they were all praying together. Simone thought it said Babylon on the front cover of the newspaper, but it was absalom. In the Bible this is the third son of King David who betrayed David and it means Prince of Peace. Simone had her eyes open during the prayer because two of her kids were talking and she asked them to be quiet. Monet's wife says to Simone, you're not even praying anyway. This is the last draw for Simone and she pushes the table and the wife falls back into her chair. They all got up and Simone said, I've had enough of this, this is getting ridiculous. Monet goes to pick up his son and Ryan goes to get their kids. Then there's lots of cars and traffic. Monet is quiet and gets his son into the car and he is going in the car. Ryan goes to get Navaah, to possibly chase after Monet. Simone says, stop don't chase after his car. Ryan stops but a car hits him. He is able to walk but blood is coming from his leg and he has Navaah in his arms. Monet goes off in his car. Simone and Ryan and the kids are together but she can see that Ryan is injured and weak and blood is coming from near his knee. Simone is about to say, what are we going to do? But then three guys come and they look like gangsters. They are here because of Monet and they have a small Blade and they stab Simone on her left hand side where her ribs are and she says, don't do this no, I'm going to pray for you and for forgiveness for you. And then Ryan is just standing there as he is weak and Simone dies and then she wakes up �

INTERPRETATION- So a forest as opposed to a plain represents a kingdom of people in authority however they were sat down meaning they are subjects in another persons kingdom. Like they are fallen entities existing as second class citizens under another empire which that empire would be the empire of Esau as presented by the name in the newspaper being read which is a absalom. See, absalom is the 3rd child of king David meaning this is what he birth after his empire gets destroyed is this child who will then rebel against his fallen father and take over. And we know it’s Esau aka the devil by his description of his arrogance and ostentatious grandeur and pride if you read about absalom. And so these stories are allegories that need to be decoded and several characters are actually the same entity so absalom represents Esau aka the Roman Empire. And so basically they are existing as fallen entities and second class citizens under the Roman Empire which is today’s Europe and America. So mo-net means prison of some sorts and in this case obviously it is spiritual prison. And so an entity under spiritual lockdown is symbolised as being split into two entities and so both families represent the same family . Those two units are one but they are split into two to represent spiritually locked down and second class citizens under another empire. So praying represents mourning and hoping to get out of this bondage and subjugation however for a fallen people the ones with power are no longer the men but the women and children which is why while praying the children were talking and Simones eyes were open thus symbolising a fallen empire where the men are fallen . The men have become women and children and these are the ones with power under a fallen empire. These are all symbolic presentations of a fallen people. Now Simone gets up and pushes the table while monets wife falls back into the chair means it’s ASCENSION time. The prison has been defeated and it is time to rise up and takeover and be the new HEAVEN and so this is a transition period where the old heaven falls down to earth and the new heaven rises up from the earth and ascends to heaven aka the first to be last and the last to be first and this transition period is represented by lots of cars and gridlock traffic because transition is a period of chaos and gridlock. And in the middle of this the spiritual prison is removed aka Monet the prison drives off . So this is ASCENSION or what done call RAPTURE. In the midst of this transition the empire on top when it falls meets you at the bottom and there is a collision which that Esau aka absaloms empire is the car that crashed into Ryan . Also part of the ascension process is two becoming one which is why the Monet family is out of the picture now and it’s now just one family. So during the transition and ascension the empire in top crashes down to earth and meets the empire that’s down on earth hence the collision and the bleeding is all the philosophies and doctrines of the fallen empire coming out faster now because the ascension process is at its completion as the empire on top has crashed down and during this process when the philosophy and doctrines of the empire on top is coming out of you it is a period of weakness . You are immobilised and downloading new information from GOD. It’s like A period of pain where it feels like you are stuck and nothing is working for you. We all know that period. And all the philosophies of the world is leaving you and you are becoming a new person as new wisdom is downloaded into your soul. It is a period of stagnation and pain aka being injured. And so that is what is symbolised by this white mans empire crashing down in this transition period while during that process of him crashing you are ascending and becoming a new person and letting go off old ways. This is the collision and the bleeding. And this is done in the middle of stagnation. God has to get your attention by slowing you down aka the part where he is injured. And all old ways purged out aka the bleeding. Anyway so ultimately to complete this process, the spiritual prison has to be destroyed aka Monet has to be destroyed hence the 3 guys who came to destroy Monet aka the spiritual bondage and once that is done you are officially in the streets paved with Gold . You are officially in heaven and your ruler ship on earth is here. But symbolically guess who has to die too ? Remember I said a fallen empire is represented by a woman on top while the man is asleep ? As. Presented by Adam falling asleep and then eve was pulled out of him and then she being in control of Adam under the serpents empire , the serpent representing absalom aka Esau and now the serpent and the woman are on top in a fallen world while Adam is now a nobody , and so for that situation to be reversed and for the ascension of the Gilden age to be complete the woman has to die , because a fallen world under the serpent is a matriarchal society but the golden age is a patriarchal society. And so the woman has to be removed , symbolically speaking of course, which is why Simone had to go and now the ascension process is complete and the golden age is here and Ryan represents the new authority in this new world . And on a side note how did her power come about under the serpent age ? They cut the side rib of Adam to pull the woman out and how did she exit ? The exact same way, a cut to the side of the rib . It’s quite a magical dream . It speaks to what is happening and about to happen now. I believe the time is upon us .

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness In Marriage / GOD is Not Limited By Your Location / Christian Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.