Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Finding My Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding My Forever (187 Views)

Young Bride Vows to 'Forever Submit' to Husband, Sparks Online Buzz (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding My Forever by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Elisa is on the run from her parents' past, and the rucksack full of secrets that she carries is key to protecting her estranged brothers from an unseen enemy.

Entrusted with secrets from her family's past, Elisa West has been on the run for half of her life. She's always kept people at a distance, jumping from foster home to foster home, and now she's landed with her biological family. Her brothers haven't seen her since she was a toddler, and don't know what to make of the strange closed-off teenager or her secrets. But when she finally opens up about murder, scientists, and dangerous experiments, it becomes evident that Elisa hasn't just come home to reunite with her family. She's come back to destroy the terrible legacy that haunts them..... Read more

(1) (Reply)

Teen Girl Injects Herself With Hiv-positive Lover’s Blood “to Show Her Love” / Adekunle And Chomzy Emerges Winners Of Supa Komado Task Presentation / Streaming Movie For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.