Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown (46810 Views)

Salman Rushdie goes into Hiding After brutal Attack, Loses An Eye And An Arm / Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye / 16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 11:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
aribisala0:
Like I said I believe the Bible and Quran are fiction so I do not them seriously. BUT I have s studied both and read both the Quran and bible cover to cover at least 30 times each

Do you know the difference between Christianity and Judaism?
What are the teachings of Judaism that Christians disagree with?
Was Moses a Christian?
At a time in human history, we had those
who used religion, particularly Chrisitianity to justify slave trade and racism. Today, we have many who profess christianity while purveying and justifying hatred and bigotry on scales never seen before.
I am not surprised at human capacity for evil.
The Hutus who share the same language, culture and even religion with the Tutsis purveyed hatred that led to genocide.
May you not be afflicted with lack of reading comprehension so that true light will pierce your mind with very rudimentary understanding.
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
who used religion, particularly Chrisitianity to justify slave trade and racism. Today, we have many who profess christianity while purveying and justifying hatred and bigotry on scales never seen before.
The Hutus who share the same language, culture and even religion with the Tutsis purveyed hatred that led to genocide.
May you not be afflicted with lack of reading comprehension so that true light will pierce your mind with very rudimentary understanding.
I am not a Christian, does your App only have responses for Christians? Why are you directing this at me?
The first people to use religion to justify the trade in black people were Arab Muslims. They were taken to Arabia and many were castrated and used as guards for harems. They still sell black people as slaves TILL TODAY. Fulanis also do it in Nigeria today

Leave me out of your issues with Christianity which Islam was copied from as well as from Judaism even more

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 12:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Meaning? The guy asked a direct question but instead of providing answers, you began to yabber about something else. Was he talking about slavery or justifying violence? You just go and copy write-ups from somewhere and paste here. It's really that obvious.
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless polytheist trinitarian pagan...bury your head in shame....

Islam has come to stay...

I pity you hellbound creature

So is every other humanly created religion. They are all here to stay. But the Truth will always prevail at the end grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Absolute trash from a dumb mind

He is intellectually superior to you. He is spiritually more sound too. Too bad you can't take it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Many Christians are often fond of accusing Muslims (Isaiah 56:5: Muslim is the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more"wink of committing several honor killings in the name of Islam; they then use this line of argument as a reason to discredit Islam in their eyes. In this article we shall once again turn the table on the Christian showing that honor killings can be found in the Bible, and that the Bible is for honor killings! Hence by their own criteria, Christians will have to abandon their own book.

Let us now see the honor killings in the Bibles:

Lev 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

So note, if the priests daughter commits a bad sexual act, she is to be burned because of her fathers reputation, because it is against his honor. What will Christian say now? This is one example of honor killing in the Bible, in fact the act is ordered by the Bible itself.

"And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death. (Exodus 21:17)"

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. (Leviticus 20:9)"

So here the children are put to death for insulting their parents, this is another example of honor killings, the children are put to death for dis-honoring their very own parents and the punishment is death.

So we have seen 3 examples of honor killings in the Bible, so since Christians always have a problem with honor killings and say Islam is wrong because of some Muslims (Isaiah 56:5: Muslim is the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more"wink who commit this act, then the Bible is also wrong for allowing honor killings which also makes their own God wrong, and if God is wrong then he cant God because God is always correct. Either way the Christian is in a bad dilemma.

So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment, thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay? Yet when Muslims (Isaiah 56:5: Muslim is the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more"wink say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christians say nooooo. Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophets killing women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities, verse 37 says there was not one city which was strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

When Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him tried to migrate from Mecca to the city of Al-Ta'if, the pagans there had their own children throw rocks on the Prophet until his face and body were swollen and bleeding. The Prophet peace be upon him prayed for the people of Al-Ta'if to be Guided to Islam. And ultimately they were Guided and they embraced Islam.

While Prophet Muhammad loved and forgave children for throwing stones at him, the Bible shows ZERO tolerance to even innocent name-calling from children; let alone having them throwing stones!!

Numbers 31:17-18
"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

According to the historical elaborations about Numbers 31:17-18 Biblical Verses in the Jewish Talmud, the girls in "every girl who has never slept with a man" were AS YOUNG AS 3 YEARS OLD, and were forced into SEX! See the Talmudic and Biblical proofs and quotes here (Terrorism and Pedophilia against 3-year old slave girls in the Bible).

Was Moses a Christian? Did Christ Jesus order any killing? Confused thing
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Cromagnon: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

Someone published a book 34 years ago. You say the book insulted your god & you passed a death sentence on him. Your god could not avenge the insult for all these 34years & you still carry the 34years old bitterness reach 2022 to the extent of committing murder. SMH.
dude wasn't even born then
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Spandau:

Was Moses a Christian? Did Christ Jesus order any killing? Confused thing
And Jesus said...“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."matthew5:17

You'll end up disgracing urself here because no human can stand me....
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Spandau:

He is intellectually superior to you. He is spiritually more sound too. Too bad you can't take it. grin grin grin
Deaf dumb and blind fellows....I expect you all to combine ur brains and refute my claims...

Stop the empty rants and face me....
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Joemetry(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
And Jesus said...“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."matthew5:17

No human can stand you? Why? Are you a Jinn? Your sound unhinged.
The issue is simple . Is Christianity the same as Judaism?
Like I already stated I view them as all fictional so I do not take sides

But the Quran recognizes that Christianity is different from Judaism

I asked you do you understand the difference between Christianity and Judaism or is it your position that they are the same.

Jesus said a number of contradictory things . In particular Jesus was against the eye for eye doctrine of Judaism. Jesus did not observe the Sabbath rules fully so bringing a random quote that he came not to abolish the law is ignorant.
Like I said I have read your Quran and Bible cover to cover more than 30 times.
When adherents to both are presented with contradiction you resort to saying it is an allegory or only Allah knows the meaning or Christians say you need the Spirit to understand.

The same Muslims like you that say the new testament has been doctored are now quoting to say that Jesus did not come to abolish the law. Why was he sentenced to death if his teachings were consistent with the law?

Once again What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity? Do you know?

Judaism is ONLY for Hebrew people. It does not admit outsiders. This was a major problem for Arabs and that was why they had to invent their own Monotheism because they had always felt inferior to Jews . Judaism does not seek converts
Essentially what Europeans did with Christianity is what Arabs did with Islam

Islam allows Arabs to continue throwing stones whilst claiming to be Monotheist and Christianity allows Europeans to eat pork whilst claiming to be monotheist alongside other cultural elements like monogamy etc. Also Arabs were freed from the indignity of facing Jerusalem when they prayed and to continue to exploit the business of Mecca as a destination for pilgrims
As an African with sense one should see that both are just adaptations of Judaism to meet cultural differences and nothing to do with black Africans
If you choose to join Arabs in throwing stone just know where that came from
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Elidrisy20: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:

Leave the story

Did Allah tell Muhammid's son to divorce his wife so Muhammid could marry her? Yes or no
Did Muhammid marry a child yes or no?

You say I am bigoted and sentimental

For what I am telling you the simple truth about Judaism Christianity and Islam

They are Semitic and European creations based on fictiona l stories of their history

Allah must love Muhammid becaiuse Muhammid created him
Allah never told Muhammad to tell his adopted son to divorce his wife.
Muhammad was created by Allah not the other way around
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Allah never told Muhammad to tell his adopted son to divorce his wife.
Muhammad was created by Allah not the other way around
Allah never told Muhammid anything

He concocted the whole thing

Go and read Quran 33. 37
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:

No human can stand you? Why? Are you a Jinn? Your sound unhinged.
The issue is simple . Is Christianity the same as Judaism?
Like I already stated I view them as all fictional so I do not take sides

But the Quran recognizes that Christianity is different from Judaism

I asked you do you understand the difference between Christianity and Judaism or is it your position that they are the same.

Jesus said a number of contradictory things . In particular Jesus was against the eye for eye doctrine of Judaism. Jesus did not observe the Sabbath rules fully so bringing a random quote that he came not to abolish the law is ignorant.
Like I said I have read your Quran and Bible cover to cover more than 30 times.
When adherents to both are presented with contradiction you resort to saying it is an allegory or only Allah knows the meaning or Christians say you need the Spirit to understand.

The same Muslims like you that say the new testament has been doctored are now quoting to say that Jesus did not come to abolish the law. Why was he sentenced to death if his teachings were consistent with the law?

Once again What is the difference between Judaism and Christianity? Do you know?

Judaism is ONLY for Hebrew people. It does not admit outsiders. This was a major problem for Arabs and that was why they had to invent their own Monotheism because they had always felt inferior to Jews . Judaism does not seek converts
Essentially what Europeans did with Christianity is what Arabs did with Islam

Islam allows Arabs to continue throwing stones whilst claiming to be Monotheist and Christianity allows Europeans to eat pork whilst claiming to be monotheist alongside other cultural elements like monogamy etc. Also Arabs were freed from the indignity of facing Jerusalem when they prayed and to continue to exploit the business of Mecca as a destination for pilgrims
As an African with sense one should see that both are just adaptations of Judaism to meet cultural differences and nothing to do with black Africans
If you choose to join Arabs in throwing stone just know where that came from
Completely out of context!

Absolute trash...

I pity you
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Deaf dumb and blind fellows....I expect you all to combine ur brains and refute my claims...

Stop the empty rants and face me....

Face you! Are you for real? So is it your ghost I have been replying all this while? This programmed dude is irredeemable.
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Spandau:

Face you! Are you for real? So is it your ghost I have been replying all this while? This programmed dude is irredeemable.
The more you write the more you get exposed and disgraced here....I haven't start anything yet!

Your days are numbered
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Completely out of context!

Absolute trash...

I pity you
Save your pity for Muhammid

The question is what does Moses have to do with Christianity? Was Moses a Christian?
What is the difference between Christianity and Judaism
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Save your pity for Muhammid

The question is what does Moses have to do with Christianity? Was Moses a Christian?
What is the difference between Christianity and Judaism
Historically, spiritually and scriptures wise ... Xtianity and Judaism are mere fabrications of men....you are not sincere and truthful i would have helped you out...

Thankfully you know deep in your heart that you are lost grin
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Historically, spiritually and scriptures wise ... Xtianity and Judaism are mere fabrications of men....you are not sincere and truthful i would have helped you out...

Thankfully you know deep in your heart that you are lost grin
Good they are fabrications of men just like the Quran The quran copied from those traditions and even tried to claim that they are of Allah

Who said the following words

Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. Quran 5.44

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; Quran 5.110

So what is the Gospel that the Quran is talking about?

Now where did Muhammid get this story about Jesus talking in the cradle from?

This story of Jesus talking from cradle was flying around Syria before Muhammisd was born but was discredited by the early church. It is clear that Muhammid had access to several stories and compiled them into a story book for Arabs
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Good they are fabrications of men just like the Quran The quran copied from those traditions and even tried to claim that they are of Allah

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; Quran 5.110

This story of Jesus talking from cradle was flying around Syria before Muhammisd was born but was discredited by the early church. It is clear that Muhammid had access to several stories and compiled them into a story book for Arabs
So the Torah the Quran is talking about is Judaism in your myopic thinking?

You can only lie and deceive yourself....
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

I don't know I am asking you educate me
Afterall Islam is a religion of peace.
Tell us what the Quran is referring to?
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Christianity is nothing but a love affair
between Paul and Popea, the high priest's
daughter. The Romans considered Popea to be the most beautiful woman. Yet according to
Ebionite sources, Paul was born to pagan
parents in Tarsus, he later moved to Jerusalem to marry Popea. He converted to Judaism and persecuted the followers of Jesus.
When she refused to marry Paul, he burst into
rage and created "Christianity".

The Ebionites, or Nazarenes, who were the
first Christians, rejected all the Epistles of
Paul and regarded him as an imposter. They
reported, among other things, that he was
originally a pagan; that he came to Jerusalem where he lived some time; and that having a mind to marry the daughter of a high priest, he caused himself to be circumcised. But, that not being able to obtain her, he quarreled with the Jews and wrote against circumcision, and against observing the Sabbath and against all the legal ordinance.
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
All true divine religions were Islam. However, those who call themselves "Jews" and follow "Judaism" are really people who follow a strict version of Islam that was made special for them. According to Islam, Allah Almighty made the Jews' religion as "burdens and shackles" (7:157).

They were made as chains due to
their transgressions . But some of them are nonetheless are righteous people who will enter Paradise:
"of the people of Moses (i.e., the Jews) there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (The Noble
Quran, 7:159)

"It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein wasguidance and light. By its standard have been judged the
Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to God's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was
entrusted the protection of God's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and
sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge
by (the light of) what God hath revealed, they are (no better
than) Unbelievers. (The Noble Quran, 5:44)
"Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the
Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any
who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness,
shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no
fear, nor shall they grieve. (The Noble Quran, 2:62)"
They also do not speak ll about Mary, Isa (Jesus), peace be upon them:

according to the Noble Quran, MOSTJews are evil doers. Some of them however are peaceful and are loved by
Allah Almighty and the Muslims (lsaiah 56:5: Muslim is the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more"wink, and will win Paradise insha'Allah (if GOD Almighty is Willing): "But because of their (i.e., the Jews) breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard;
they change the words from their (right). places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring .a few- ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for God loveth those who are kind. (The Noble Quran, 5:13)"

You wanna know the jews views about Your Jesus and his mother?

Lets delve into Talmud
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Christianity is nothing but a love affair
between Paul and Popea, the high priest's
daughter. The Romans considered Popea to be the most beautiful woman. Yet according to
Ebionite sources, Paul was born to pagan
parents in Tarsus, he later moved to Jerusalem to marry Popea. He converted to Judaism and persecuted the followers of Jesus.
When she refused to marry Paul, he burst into
rage and created "Christianity".

The Ebionites, or Nazarenes, who were the
first Christians, rejected all the Epistles of
Paul and regarded him as an imposter. They
reported, among other things, that he was
originally a pagan; that he came to Jerusalem where he lived some time; and that having a mind to marry the daughter of a high priest, he caused himself to be circumcised. But, that not being able to obtain her, he quarreled with the Jews and wrote against circumcision, and against observing the Sabbath and against all the legal ordinance.
Christianity and Islam come from the same tradition of lies and falsehood
Islam is nothing but the violent delusions of one man who copied stories from Christianity and Judaism

Tell us what the Quran is referring to when it talks of Injil and Torah

All these tricks of changing the subject won't work
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Christianity and Islam come from the same tradition of lies and falsehood
Islam is nothing but the violent delusions of one man who copied stories from Christianity and Judaism

Tell us what the Quran is referring to when it talks of Injil and Torah

All these tricks of changing the subject won't work
I have dealt with professional liars like you years back ...so you cant dodge ny numerous challenges and stil keep asking me absurdity.....answer mine first scrol up and refute ny claims....

Bible says that Jews' from their essence were liars. From their "birth" they were liars the Old Testament declares them. This is another proof that the Bible is full of man-made corruption and fabrications, especially in the Jews' ancient history and stories.

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
All true divine religions were Islam. However, those who call themselves "Jews" and follow "Judaism" are really people who follow a strict version of Islam that was made special for them. According to Islam, Allah Almighty made the Jews' religion as "burdens and shackles" (7:157).

They were made as chains due to
their transgressions . But some of them are nonetheless are righteous people who will enter Paradise:
"of the people of Moses (i.e., the Jews) there is a section who guide and do justice in the light of truth. (The Noble
Quran, 7:159)

"It was We who revealed the law (to Moses): therein wasguidance and light. By its standard have been judged the
Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to God's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was
entrusted the protection of God's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear me, and
sell not my signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge
by (the light of) what God hath revealed, they are (no better
than) Unbelievers. (The Noble Quran, 5:44)
"Those who believe (in the Quran), and those who follow the
Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any
who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness,
shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no
fear, nor shall they grieve. (The Noble Quran, 2:62)"
They also do not speak ll about Mary, Isa (Jesus), peace be upon them:

according to the Noble Quran, MOSTJews are evil doers. Some of them however are peaceful and are loved by
Allah Almighty and the Muslims (lsaiah 56:5: Muslim is the future believers' name. Sons and daughters titles will be "no more"wink, and will win Paradise insha'Allah (if GOD Almighty is Willing): "But because of their (i.e., the Jews) breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard;
they change the words from their (right). places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring .a few- ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for God loveth those who are kind. (The Noble Quran, 5:13)"

You wanna know the jews views about Your Jesus and his mother?

Lets delve into Talmud
Very long

Just answer the question

What is the Quran referring to as Torah and Injil?
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
I have dealt with professional liars like you years back ...so you cant dodge ny numerous challenges and stil keep asking me absurdity.....answer mine first scrol up and refute ny claims....

Bible says that Jews' from their essence were liars. From their "birth" they were liars the Old Testament declares them. This is another proof that the Bible is full of man-made corruption and fabrications, especially in the Jews' ancient history and stories.
Judaism Islam and Christianity are all based on lies and only misguided black people will follow them and violent miscreants

I asked you simple questions .
What was Quran referring to as Torah and Injil

Answer the questions or say you do not know
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Ibkhaleel: 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
aribisala0:
Very long

Just answer the question

What is the Quran referring to as Torah and Injil?
Your answers are inside the writings only if you have open mind and understanding......scrol up read with open mind nd get your answers.....

You are nothing but a blind fellow and falsehood is by its nature bound to perish

1 Like

Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by aribisala0(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Your answers are inside the writings only if you have open mind and understanding......scrol up read with open mind nd get your answers.....

You are nothing but a blind fellow and falsehood is by its nature bound to perish
Fanaticism and violence is what we know Islam for so no surprises here
Just answer the questions
What is Injil
What is Torah
According to Islam
The Bible is man made and so is the Quran

The fact that Muhammid copied the Jews and Christians makes him a liar too
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

So what law did you think Christ Jesus was referring to? See, when you read the Bible with a prejudiced and silly predisposition, you tend to end up proving to everyone that you are stupid because you will always come short. You can't just be cherry picking words and quotes and think you can use it to do anything meaningful. It exposes you as a mook. But what's so funny to me is how you have been able to synergize your ignorance with arrogance.
Well let me help you. Ever heard of the 10 commandments? You start from there.
Re: Salman Rushdie, Author Of "The Satanic Verses" Attacked, Condition Unknown by Spandau: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The more you write the more you get exposed and disgraced here....I haven't start anything yet!

Your days are numbered

As in this dude here must be a figment of my imagination. I can't believe people like this are real. My Lord!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Trump Ends Special Status For Hong Kong To Punish China, China Vows Retaliation / Walmart Shooter: I Was Led By Satan (Pics) / Man Shot Dead For 'blasphemy' In Pakistan Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.