Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail (25323 Views)

Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by BlackPantherxXx: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why are flat heads always beating their wives?

No wonder their yamlegged ladies beg Afonja and Aboki guys up and down

Ask him to face a man...the coward will run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Advancedman(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/154034-hon-robinson-uwak-arrested-for-criminal-blackmail/

What is IGP doing in this common issue these fools always drag honourable and prestige offices into their madness.
An abuser accusing another man of infidelity with the abused.
Please leave the office of the IG in your civil matter. Just sue the damn fool.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Advancedman(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Politicians and sleeping with people's wives na 5 and 6..

Take heart bro

wait ooo....So if I accuse you of sleeping with my wife,it's the IGP that will invite me?

NPF don lose balance

wicked one

I tire.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Lama70(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
The guy eyes red like say him don do dis thing .... wetin Dem dey call am swf... Abeg remind me.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by PROPHETmichael: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na waoo!! wetin musa no go see for gate? You chopped person wife and then come say make the victim apologise. For him not to apologise shows he has evidence to support his allegation.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Advocate500: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
This country is a big joke, you were sleeping with someone's wife,he complained, you went and call police on him,demanding for apology for blackmailing you,oga honorable were is your conscience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dog devour dog
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by SUNNINO(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realists:
Hmm, Nyamiri vs Nyamiri, nothing wey Ngozi no go see for brothel.
You must be a wasted sperm.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Omoslim26: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
That name Kezia na one kind name oo undecided
Kedu ihe o na-eke

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by article1: 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Them beat am, abi why im face come red like that?
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by nesphil(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Gagare1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is he an elf from Rivendell?
Those ears!!!
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by DeipTruth(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
[i confirm the wife's allegations to be true. I had a person close to me who told me of this man's abusive nature and this dude wanted to settle down with her in year 2016 but due to his control freak nature and always abusive she picked raced oo.

Thank God she's not the one married to this monster. His first wife left him to domestic abuse issues and as God dey faithful na my close paddy for be his second wife but God show her mercy. The signs was always there. This guy's is extremely controlling and a freak. He's verbally and physically abusive too.

I don't know the current wife but I believe 100% what she said because I remember this gal that was supposed to marry him what she went through. She will cry so many times and we will advise her to please leave that nigga am glad she listened. Thank God for your life
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Painsoother(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Justsylvia(f): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
why him eyes come red? abi him dey cry.Mumu wife beater him no see him fellow man go beat
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by King3urna(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
plumule:
If nah ordinary person dey for don enter him woto woto.
Him eye no go talk wetin he see

Fes look him eye na woto woto baba don collect
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by foreshore(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by oneMalik: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Obi-doubt

cenaman:
Their tears (Politicians) is my sources of vitamins.

I am highly OBI-DIENT what about you?
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by ComeToJesus: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Robinson my guy! What's really happening? This guy was a schoolmate . Gentle urbane soul.

Esu, I pray for you . May all these be over soon. Great Patrician.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Enkidu70: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
You fĂșck person wife you come still dey use police oppress am

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by Safyqueen: 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

You no get work? you continue to paste this comment on every thread. How much do they pay you?
If it is not sentiment and ethnic bigotism, is Obi more competent than kwankwoso? You will never state your reasons why everyone should vote Obi, only to say vote Obi. I will not vote him. He is part of the corrupt system. If all of them should go, then Obi should go too.
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:05am On Aug 13, 2022
bestman09:

Na Dem Dem!

How can you be beating your wife all the time and expect her to stay? The same cane you used for the first wife is what you are using for the second wife and the person that values her took over and you started crying up-and-down

You Dey house with them?
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/154034-hon-robinson-uwak-arrested-for-criminal-blackmail/
looking at his face, criminals is boldly written on his face
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
PROPHETmichael:
Na waoo!! wetin musa no go see for gate? You chopped person wife and then come say make the victim apologise. For him not to apologise shows he has evidence to support his allegation.

Just an oppression
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by GVTAsiwaju(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Absolute Oppression
Re: Police Arrest Hon. Robinson Uwak For Criminal Blackmail by PharmacyStore: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
This man sef looks suspicious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Graphic Pictures Of What A Woman Beater Did To Her / Remains Of A Beheaded Woman Found In Anua, Uyo, Not Ekpri Nsukara Offot- Monarch / Boko Haram Kidnapped Traditional Ruler, Lamine, And His Family (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.