Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position (854 Views)

What Do You Mean By Tinubu Will Never Smell Aso Rock? / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:
Make him win.
I never recieve Kobo from any politician so whoever wins wont affect me.
ppe, All i am saying is that do not underestimate the power of structure.

just like yawning, support is contagious.
Thinking every poor Nigerian or those who recieve nothing from govt will support Obi is inconsequential drivel
grin grin grin grin grin most time I choose to engage most of you not because I want to. But when I see things like Peter Obi won't be president I say to myself what kind of humans lives in this country. You see how this country is being messed up by this old people and people are supporting younger person who is a better option. You just they one side they tell us say Peter Obi won't win. So as the country they like this you like it abi

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by Michelle70(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin most time I choose to engage most of you not because I want to. But when I see things like Peter Obi won't be president I say to myself what kind of humans lives in this country. You see how this country is being messed up by this old people and people are supporting younger person who is a better option. You just they one side they tell us say Peter Obi won't win. So as the country they like this you like it abi
when u supported Atiku in 2019, did u forget he was an old man?

BTW, i have not decided on who to support as i am waiting for their interviews before i could pick a choice.

My choice of voting is different from urs as i take cognisance of few things.

Age, tribe, party etc holds little significance as long as i'm concerned.

Afterall, Yahaya bello was considered a youth
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by mii4u(f): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is a case of wen captives are defending their captors. Captives have refused to be free.
Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

BTW, i have not decided on who to support as i am waiting for their interviews before i could pick a choice.

grin grin grin grin grin you seat in your home and know that I supported atiku in 2019 thats why you have the unbiased mind to say Peter Obi won't win because of structure. 2019 was majorly between atiku a national crook vrs buhari a failure in all angle. So while will I choose any of the 2

Re: Peter Obi Can Never Smell 3rd Position by specialmati(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Michelle70:

grin grin grin grin grin you seat in your home and know that I supported atiku in 2019 thats why you have the unbiased mind to say Peter Obi won't win because of structure. 2019 was majorly between atiku a national crook vrs buhari a failure in all angle. So while will I choose any of the 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Strong Surpporter, Staphylococcus Dared God / Peter Obi Is A Dunce Can't Last For 5 minutes Debate With Asiwaju Tinubu- FFK / 2023: I Have Been Warned Not To Read Outside The Scipt..Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.