Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus (1730 Views)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Vote4Obi: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu was busy playing religious and ethnic sentiments while hoping to rally Northerners to his side, now everything has blown up in his ugly face.

Now here is the reality, Kwankwaso and his supporters control Kano. The state was won by them. For him to publicly throw Tinubu under the bus in such manner shows that Kano won't support the Tinubu. Kano is the most influential state in the North. Atiku and his supporters too are against Tinubu & they have zero sympathy for him.

Also, Abuja is already fully Obidient. Same goes with SS and SE. Even Northern politicians are tactically withdrawing support from Tinubu or just staying neutral. If you're a smart political observer, you will understand the implications of all these.

Yoruba Christians too and some of their elite are not backing Tinubu. Only Yoruba Muslims and his cronies/agberos are backing him.

So, where is Tinubu going to get people from to back him? The social media is already in the hands of obidients and they're effectively controlling the narrative.

Tinubu is now isolated and that's the last straw before he goes under.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Frigga13: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2023
He has billions of dollars … he will just throw Yoruba heritage around and loyalty will start popping… while his people in Ekiti Iseyin Oyo Osun Owo go hungry..

That’s the routine .. he already know this .. and he careless ..

What scares him more is the petition before the court .. more is the reaction of Nigeria should it go wrong..

Aside that.. he will buy everyone and anything in Nigeria

Kenneth okonkwo is already singing .. and telling you guys how Honesty is the best policy to a Nigerian politician… grin

Is the lawd no wonderful…. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Jennymine(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2023
Man down,did you copy?
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Frigga13: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2023
In their foolishness to troll…. “ yes Daddy” they’re now sound like imps ..

To what purpose …

God help Nigerians ..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by KanwuliaExtra: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Tinubu's Narcotics charge, keyamo's defense lies bursted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz-kts5QjJA

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Mirrabel00: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2023
BAT know what to say
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Landowner101(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2023
It's like we will change our brand to yes daddy, it kind of make Peter Obi popular.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Owontime: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2023
I'm so glad we rigged the elections, our next plan is to rig the tribunal. We showed IPOB that power pass power. No IPOB goat will ever smell Aso Rock, we will continue to rig them out everytime and if they try any nonsense we will finish them like we did during the civil war.. I hereby urge all IPOB goats to jump into the nearest lagoon because your
tears make me smile,may you all continue to Labour in vain.Amen.😁
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Ohislee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
I'm so glad we rigged the elections, our next plan is to rig the tribunal. We showed IPOB that power pass power. No IPOB goat will ever smell Aso Rock, we will continue to rig them out everytime and if they try any nonsense we will finish them like we did during the civil war.. I hereby urge all IPOB goats to jump into the nearest lagoon because your

What a pity embarassed embarassed embarassed.

A very senseless post

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Christistruth03: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
Nobody throws a President Elect under the Bus

People and Institutions will be rushing him like Bees rush Honey

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Owontime: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Ohislee post=122263992]

What a pity embarassed embarassed embarassed.

They will soon send me back to my village.

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Ohislee(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Owontime post=122264594][/quote]

You see your life

I am not even Igbo. The IPOB tag would not work on me.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by yarimo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thank God he is not isolated like that fake and unfortunate man of god oyedepo and his useless son obi
Vote4Obi:
Tinubu was busy playing religious and ethnic sentiments while hoping to rally Northerners to his side, now everything has blown up in his ugly face.

Now here is the reality, Kwankwaso and his supporters control Kano. The state was won by them. For him to publicly throw Tinubu under the bus in such manner shows that Kano won't support the Tinubu. Kano is the most influential state in the North. Atiku and his supporters too are against Tinubu & they have zero sympathy for him.

Also, Abuja is already fully Obidient. Same goes with SS and SE. Even Northern politicians are tactically withdrawing support from Tinubu or just staying neutral. If you're a smart political observer, you will understand the implications of all these.

Yoruba Christians too and some of their elite are not backing Tinubu. Only Yoruba Muslims and his cronies/agberos are backing him.

So, where is Tinubu going to get people from to back him? The social media is already in the hands of obidients and they're effectively controlling the narrative.

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Vote4Obi: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:

After rigging the elections have you guys had any peace? You think it's by rigging?

By the time Nigerian youths are done with that infamous international drug baron, he will regret the day he shouted emi lokan. Obidients have not even scratched beyond the surface yet you guys are already crying blood.

Tinubu's cup don full.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Vote4Obi: 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
yarimo:
Thank God he is not isolated like that fake and unfortunate man of god oyedepo and his useless son obi

The international drug baron can never be respected like Oyedepo. Everyone in Nigeria and indeed the world who is informed, knows that Tifnubu is a criminal who should be serving life sentence. Even schools across the world now use him as poster boy of drug baron and corruption.

#Tinubu4prison.
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Vote4Obi: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:

Nobody throws a President Elect under the Bus

People and Institutions will be rushing him like Bees rush Honey

Yet a whole president s-ellect of Nigeria yet the global community largely ignored him. The only attention he got was from global media with screaming headlines "a drug lord has emerged as president in Nigeria".

Even Ghana president and former Liberian president that congratulated him out of ignorance faced serious backlash in their countries.

Till today, you've been begging POTUS to recognize without success 😂😂
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Christistruth03: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Yet a whole president s-ellect of Nigeria yet the global community largely ignored him. The only attention he got was from global media with screaming headlines "a drug lord has emerged as president in Nigeria".

Even Ghana president and former Liberian president that congratulated him out of ignorance faced serious backlash in their countries.

Stop deceiving yourself with hate Fake News Propaganda

Go to other reputable News Websites

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by iamdapsyj(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:

I see what you are cooking but it won't get done...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Christistruth03: 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Stop Listening to Fake Hate News

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Pleasant01: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
They would betray him they would betray him yet he won the election grin ain't you guys tired already undecided
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by Alaigbopress: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Owontime:
Seun do the needful
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by homosapien(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
The only isolation here is the brain of the op who doesn't get enough from suking tinibu dick
Re: Tinubu Has Become Isolated & Is About To Be Thrown Under The Bus by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
To patriotic Nigerians oyedepo is a fool
Vote4Obi:

The international drug baron can never be respected like Oyedepo. Everyone in Nigeria and indeed the world who is informed, knows that Tifnubu is a criminal who should be serving life sentence. Even schools across the world now use him as poster boy of drug baron and corruption.

#Tinubu4prison.

(1) (Reply)

Our Governor's Pocket Money / Ken Saro Wiwa- Do You Know Him / Nigeria Politics Is A Dirty Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.