Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly (18715 Views)

Tinubu Admitted To Me He Had No Blueprints On How To Govern Nigeria — Naja'atu / Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Dozie32(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2022
You're absolutely right Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by ribbit: 7:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Esseite:

No senator or rep member can try that because there wont be padded budget while Nigerians would stand with Obi. The house of assembly would then know recalling is possible.

Once the head and all around him/her are not stealing, corruption is out 70%... thats a fact in every organization.
selective amnesia kill you there.

Nigerians stood behind buhari in 2015.. that's why he was able defeat a sitting president. Something that rarely ever happen on African continent.
Yet senate still treated buhari's Bleep up despite having majority of his party members in the Senate.

What is obi gonna do differently without the Senate majority or minority?

Bribe everyone Senate to pass a simple law or budget or turn to a tyrant?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by iamme1234(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2022
This obituary to
My own point is a clueless man.
He has no single experience to rule a state talked of a country.
The only man fit for this shoe is tinubu jagaban
The Baba to all
Igbos
The man that transform Lagos that is like opiweka to Canada.
Same
Lagos Igbos are dieing not to leave.
Vote jagaban of our time
The baba to all Igbos grand fathers.
Mind you
Why una no Dey talk about kanu again
Chai aye ma nika ooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Tinyemeka(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Viscuz:

You go just open mouth like sheep when swallow charcoal dey yarn dust .

Tell Tinubu to come-out and say what he wants to do for Nigeria ,

Campaign starts in 3weeks time

Ah!

Campaign hasn't started and the OBIdient movement has already started rolling like this?

How will it be when campaigns begin proper?
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by tolue42(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Viscuz:

You go just open mouth like sheep when swallow charcoal dey yarn dust .

Tell Tinubu to come-out and say what he wants to do for Nigeria ,

Campaign starts in 3weeks time

I guess you're in the moon when Tinubu talked about credit worthy mode of governance..go and check the video..
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Fearyourcreator: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2022
conductor60000:
[s]
I hope you know this is a 50-seater economy-class commercial airplane owned by Airpeace (the plane is named after Airpeace owner grandmother)?

You need to go to school. Tribalism and hatred has tied down the life of a young boy like you
Illiteracy has finished your life. Any day you will finally quit hatred and bigotry and chase money to afford a plane ticket, you'd be surprised that almost every commercial plane is named after people and often inscribed on them.

For now keep allowing tribalism to be eating what's left of your empty brain. wink
If na Buhari or Tinubu you won't do those research....
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Viscuz: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Tinyemeka:

Ah!

Campaign hasn't started and the OBIdient movement has already started rolling like this?

How will it be when campaigns begin proper?

Sai obi

4+4

Kawai

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Viscuz: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
tolue42:

I guess you're in the moon when Tinubu talked about credit worthy mode of governance..go and check the video..

Phahahahaha

Akuya

Coomor body joor

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by bewla(m): 7:21am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=donaldking100 post=115642147

We need someone who knows what he's doing and no emilokan.
Nigeria no be turn by turn.
Let's vote for competence.
Let's vote for Peter Obi. [/quote] well said
But what an elder see sitting no small piking fit see am climbing tree top

35 +16 years of misdirection is still on us

And you want to fix it over night
Am sure you are not in Nigeria only speaking from out side
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by jeromestarks: 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi, the black Panther!
He actually can do it.
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by jaxxy(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Sannisege:
This Igbo man doesn’t even understand politics and governance.

being a former pdp member he is right. He can still govern with majority of Labour members as reps.
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by 07kjb: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2022
PETER OBIs L.P Should easily win this election in a landslide

But let's watch and see how it goes

For me and my families we are voting for L.P
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by WithFact: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2022
If you can win and govern Nigeria without LP in N/A, then you can enter heaven without leaving the world grin wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by MedicH: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
This is how he plans to fight corruption?
Employing the "change begins with me" strategy that couldnt work?
Different parties, same idelogies.

Its obvious Nigeria is heading for an impending doom, irrespective of who wins.
Visa where art thou

Sometimes it's difficult for people to understand simple conjectures because they are just brain dead.

Obi is simply saying that he cannot appoint an accountant general that can or will steal 180bn naira under his watch. By so doing, corruption would have reduced by 70%.

With ths ur low thinking ability are u sure you can pass the visa interview of a reasonable country ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Prinzzy5: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2022
OBIDIENTS!!!
It is obvious these supporters of the APC and PDP don't have anything to campaign with except of course to term Peter Obi an 'Igbo man' - which he is. Then attack his tribe.
That's to show you that the nuts lost in the brains of their flag bearers is also missing in the brains of the supporters. Personally, I'm not surprised.

Peter Obi is Igbo and by implication, a Nigerian. He has every right to contest as President. If his tribe is all you have against him, just pour water on your body and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Prinzzy5: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2022
MedicH:

Sometimes it's difficult for people to understand simple conjectures because they are just brain dead.

Obi is simply saying that he cannot appoint an accountant general that can or will steal 180bn naira under his watch. By so doing, corruption would have reduced by 70%.

With ths ur low thinking ability are u sure you can pass the visa interview of a reasonable country ?

Thank you for this apt example. It also means he would not appoint a CBN Governor who will plunge the naira into the bottomless pit and blame everyone else but himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Fearyourcreator: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2022
desiredhome:

I wonder the magic the PO is going to perform considering the mindset of the Nigerian people........ tribalism is killing our economy.....
The same youths that are shouting/crying now are the same youth these thiefing politicians were using to work against the Buhari government......,
So many gullible Nigerians .....
Nigerians and short memory...
We have all forgotten how saraki was causing problems first tenure people from opposition were happy ... This country first ... But no ... Na e no fit do am... Na We fit do am they all doing... I even pray OBI enters ... More different terrorist group go rise... And will be sponsored by oppositions... And some will be happy to say OBI can't do it and people will be dieing and he won't want to resign and they will say did Buhari resign... Nigerians ehn

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by dei1122(m): 7:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Sannisege:
This Igbo man doesn’t even understand politics and governance.

Then who among the other idiots understands governance You see your life Abeg when you are asking stupid questions, make sure you use your brain
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi needs to relax with the figures please. 70% indeed.

Man just likes to talk, I’ve learned not to trust people that talk too much, sooner than later they start to lie

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Michelle70(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2022
MedicH:

how does he know someone who wouldnt steal? from the thousands he will employ. them deh write am for forehead abi?

Like candidate like supporters,
IQ less than that of a mudfish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Web2020: 7:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Obi has not been able to answer one question clearly and he always love jumping in front of the camera
Which answer are you looking for? Ooh, because he doesn't tell lies like the regular politician.

Let's check out what Obi has said.

1. He governs Anambra without his party having a single member in the house of assembly, and he was not impeached. True or false? How was it possible because he did the right thing

2. He said you can not choose to be fighting corruption when the people around you are heavily corrupt and you are chasing opposition with Efcc. Is that correct or wrong

3. He said he had done it before as governor and could do it again.

So, why do you say he did not answer correctly? I understand your pain though
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Fearyourcreator: 7:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Image123:

He has not lost his mind, only lying as usual. He'll decamp back to either PDP or APC depending on who is majority, but likely PDP as his goons are there. He did same as governor. His hoodwinked followers don't know the mess we're in.
Wetin I sabi... All this people are all the same
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
The first step is to win.
oh he has already won just as the devil has lost
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Michelle70(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Web2020:
Which answer are you looking for? Ooh, because he doesn't tell lies like the regular politician.

Let's check out what Obi has said.

1. He governs Anambra without his part having a single member in the house of assembly, and he was not impeached. True or false? How was it possible because he did the right thing

2. He said you can not choose to be fighting corruption when the people around you are heavily corrupt and you are chasing opposition with Efcc. Is that correct or wrong

3. He said he had done it before as governor and could do it again.

So, why do you say he did not answer correctly. I understand your pain though
PO is one of the biggest lying politician, he was so good at it that they nicknamed him "HIM TU LIE"
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Viscuz: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
how does he know someone who wouldnt steal? from the thousands he will employ. them deh write am for forehead abi?

SO you dont know the meaning of records .

After drinking groundnut oil stop walking under the rain it makes your brain cake
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Michelle70(m): 7:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Prinzzy5:

Thank you for this apt example. It also means he would not appoint a CBN Governor who will plunge the naira into the bottomless pit and blame everyone else but himself.
If he was sure they wont steal, make him swear for them and see if thunder no go fire am for first day in office
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by asanausana91: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2022
This man is just deceiving himself, Anambra is not Nigeria.
They ask him how he will fight corruption, he begin to say rubbish as usual. Is there any Nigerian politician who is not a thief?
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Tinyemeka(m): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2022
iamme1234:
This obituary to
My own point is a clueless man.
He has no single experience to rule a state talked of a country.
The only man fit for this shoe is tinubu jagaban
The Baba to all
Igbos
The man that transform Lagos that is like opiweka to Canada.
Same
Lagos Igbos are dieing not to leave.
Vote jagaban of our time
The baba to all Igbos grand fathers.
Mind you
Why una no Dey talk about kanu again
Chai aye ma nika ooo

What experience then does your candidate now have, since both of them are ex-governors and you say the experience was a clueless one?

PO has been in the business of trade, Executive Management and public service.

Tinubu's business meanwhile has been to set up businesses that generate revenue by taxing governments and the common masses (Alpha Beta Company, LCC, skimming 1.5% off any money that Nigerians pay to the government through TSA/Remita and so many other shenanigans).

He goes into politics for personal enrichment of himself. He started by awarding crazy and unreasonable pension for life to himself after leaving the government house. Unfortunately, that wasn't enough for him, so he went a step further by sucking from the nation's commonwealth by using his political connections to now tax ALL Nigerians through Remita.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and that is why money in bullion vans no longer appeal to him. He now wants the entire commonwealth of Nigeria in his pocket!

My brother, please be wise nau.

Do you really believe that somebody who is willing to spend trillions just to win the presidency has good intentions for the people by the time he assumes the office? For every Kobo he's spending now, he plans to collect it back from us in many folds.

PO on the other hand has said that our leaders are just borrowing and burning money without any positive impact to show on the people. Now he wants to show leadership by example and turns out country into one of production.

Who now do you think in your heart of hearts should be the better option?

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by MedicH: 7:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
how does he know someone who wouldnt steal? them deh write am for forehead abi?

Good question. The thing about integrity is not far fetched. Simple interviews, track records, systems where somebody has been exposed to and stuffs all paint the integrity picture of a man.

Peter has never appointed a thief in governance. He does not reward his friends with appointments because that's where problem start. When a leader say this man gave me 10 bn for election, therefore come and be so so and so for ur compensation, it opens room for such misappropriation.

But when you appoint strictly on merit and having passed the integrity test, it is infallible. Obi has astute personalities that were his class mates in Kent's University London who hold various position oversea that can man critical offices in Nigeria to move this place forward.

However problem is majority of Nigerians just like you are idiots and idiots don't think. They have eyes but do not see, brains but do not think and ears but do not hear. This is why it will be easier for atiku or tinubu to win and finally destroy this place.

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Michelle70(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2022
asanausana91:
This man is just deceiving himself, Anambra is not Nigeria.
They ask him how he will fight corruption, he begin to say rubbish as usual. Is there any Nigerian politician who is not a thief?
i wonder.
They are all thieves, "from top to bottom"
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Intrepid01(m): 7:40am On Aug 13, 2022
Nigerian politicians will say anything to take hold of Power….we are just power-drunk!
Re: Peter Obi: I Can Govern Nigeria Without LP Having Majority In National Assembly by Web2020: 7:42am On Aug 13, 2022
Michelle70:
Ipob is one of the biggest lying politician, he was so good at it that they nicknamed him "HIM TU LIE"
Calling Obi, IPOB will not stop Nigerians from loving him. He had earlier told you that Nigerians know the truth. These are now old methods.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries / PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open / Oyegun & APC Governors Meet In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.