Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid (18160 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by PharmacyStore: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
I 100% agree
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realguyman1(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Excuse me Mr elder. There are video recordings of Tinubu's projects. There are records. Cos Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria before 1999 doesn't mean the 1st gov after that time didn't continue the progress. What has sustained Lagos is continued development of all the succeeding govs. If I was a kid before 1999 doesn't mean I don't v access to records.
If you say Tinubu no get certificates, you v some points cos that one too never bring them out. If you say he's old, you may be wrong cos we v seen the propaganda. But if you now say he didn't achieve success as gov of Lagos State then every sane and educated Nigerian knows that you are just a pure hater.
If the Lagos governors didn't see structures that the British and federal government did mainly in the island and the mainland environs around the island to uphold to, will they continue with it? Why can't they uphold their own structures in those undeveloped places in Lagos, so that people will know that they are really the ones working?
What stop other South West States to be like Lagos up till date? Abi nor be the same Yoruba people dey the other South West States?

I hate anything that got to do with buhari and APC, and I have never hide it from once because buhari is a calamity to Nigeria and Nigerians.

I'm not a supporter of any Nigeria politicians, but I don't want APC to continue with governance in Nigeria because APC don't have regards for democracy, neither do they have regards for the plight of common Nigerians. But so unfortunate that's the same APC Tinubu played a big role building in Nigeria. Infact he is one of the masterminder of APC in Nigeria today.

I don't hate Tinubu because of himself or because he is a Yoruba man, but because of his evil party and the calamity they brought to aso rock to destroy Nigeria. And I don't see Tinubu doing anything different outside his party line when he takes power.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by bizhop01: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2022
It's very difficult to campaign for APC
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by DrAkpamudehe: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Same as you promoting a man who can't give southern Nigeria a chance to rule because of his selfishness , Peter is a movement for United Nigeria. For justice and his competence I support Peter obi

Pls shut your dirty mouth. Listen to the message and not the messenger . Ozuo
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Ucloaded01: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
So it is stupid to desire administrative brilliance, economic growth and prosperity, and visionary leadership?

See as em hand dey obviously shake for that pics.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by vikiphy89(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Imagine what a presidential candidate spokesperson are saying on tv, anyway I trust our very own #OBIDIENTS spokesperson.
Who is the LP spokesperson
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Demolakay: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:
That's dumb, No candidate is easy to defend in Nigeria, but Tinubu's antecedents are remarkable that one can defend, Yes APC might have performed below expectations at the federal level but they had their constraints like no other administration in the past , worldwide everyone face post covid economic problems
Defending Atiku makes one look stupid and a failure, considering his position as vice president and what he did with power sector, even his president wrote and mentioned him and his corrupt tendencies,
Atiku can't even name one program he brougt to Nigeria , he's always jumping party to party I bet , he'd still be on the ballot till 2031.

Obi is worse he's made his supporters look stupid, aggressive, angry , abusive and disrespectful, he's an opportunist, claiming
messiah, riding on IPOB propaganda, and youth revolt , all he's hyping as a big deal are mere things the worst performing governors do, even his supporters have to make excuse that Anambra is a poor state that's why he couldn't embark on solid projects
yet he was able to invest states funds in family business, claimed to save money for the state yet his successor denied it live on TV. Same Anambra he says no money his successor was able to build an airport, the dumbest is saying infrastructures doesn't create wealth , what an excuse and he'd say go and verify , verify what ?.

On Tinubu let me list 4 programs you can search on Google and see what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. You search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that Lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically,his influence transcends his tenure as a governor, as he was able to unite the southwest and beyond under a political party ACN and we all know how those governors performed well, all they have on Tinubu are just allegations they can't take to court and blame him for the performance of APC at the federal level yet he doesn't hold any portfolio but for political points he must be blamed for supporting Buhari to overthrow Jonathan who was actually stealing security funds with planes whilst bomb blast was rampant.

can you see how dumb you sound trying to criticize working initiatives, I wonder if we truly want to go forward in this country. Imagine someone discrediting programs that has employed thousands by saying what are the benefits to the masses but the same masses are flying to Dubai , are you saying those that are working in eko Atlantic are not the masses. BRT, lagride drivers and operators are not the masses, the investments trooping into Lekki FTZ won't benefit the whole population, y'all are intentionally sounding delusional just to agree with Obi that infrastructures doesn't grow wealth and he said so because he has no solid infrastructure to campaign with. Lagride you're complaining has flooded everywhere in Lagos, i know Ibos , South south and Yorubas driving them when I book . Are they not gainfully employed rather than being unemployed and kidnapping or joining IPOB.

U mean d same Eko Atlantic DAT is taking forever to be completed? wen will it b completed,how many pple are working Dere as of now? wat are d benefits dis city will bring to d common man.Ansa my questions.
D amount BRT is charging,how different is it wit d Normal buses?
Lagride gives out Deir cars for 12million! u pay 1.8million down,den u pay 8000 everyday for 4 years bfor d car becomes yours. is DAT not a poverty initiative? wen one can get a Toyota Corolla for 2million ND within one year ND half d car is yours. Lag ride epitomizes Israelite in Egypt scenario.
Lagride has NT flooded everywhere! tho dey are visibly around,bt NT everywhere.D Lagride initiative is one of dose white elephant DAT won't last ND won't av a major impact on d populace.
Now u said Obi did not do anything wen he was governor,yet he built more Dan 300roads,He built Health institutions,he built hundreds of schools ND renovated many too,infact during his tym, Anambra became d nber 1 in education (wassce). D super highways he built were Nva tolled,bt D one Tinubu built were being tolled. D man did all of DAT,still left money for d incoming government.He left no debt.
I hope u know hw much debt Lagos owes NW, despite huge monthly IGR.
I hope u saw wat happened at d Redemption camp yesterday,wen his name was mentioned? DAT is a coded message to you pple peddling lies around DAT Peter Obi is an ipob project,or a regional candidate.#Obi/Datti 2023.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by oyebolaidris: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
But if you're still in APC today you'd be the chief stupid in the squad
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
If the Lagos governors didn't see structures that the British and federal government did mainly in the island and the mainland environs around the island to uphold to, will they continue with it? Why can't they uphold their own structures in those undeveloped places in Lagos, so that people will know that they are really the ones working?
What stop other South West States to be like Lagos up till date? Abi nor be the same Yoruba people dey the other South West States?

I hate anything that got to do with buhari and APC, and I have never hide it from once because buhari is a calamity to Nigeria and Nigerians.

I'm not a supporter of any Nigeria politicians, but I don't want APC to continue with governance in Nigeria because APC don't have regards for democracy, neither do they have regards for the plight of common Nigerians. But so unfortunate that's the same APC Tinubu played a big role building in Nigeria. Infact he is one of the masterminder of APC in Nigeria today.

I don't hate Tinubu because of himself or because he is a Yoruba man, but because of his evil party and the calamity they brought to aso rock to destroy Nigeria. And I don't see Tinubu doing anything different outside his party line when he takes power.

Ok. Enjoy your hatred.
But your points above about Lagos successive govs seeing white men structure and consolidating on it is baseless.
It's not their fault the whites used Lagos as base of capital of Nigeria in the past.
Every state can rewrite her destiny.
It's like you blaming David's music success vis his dad's rich.
Koseni to koba e o!
Now your conclusion v solved the arguement.
If you don't hate Tinubu personally or dislike the Yoruba race, you won't type that what has Tinubu done as gov. I underlined his performance as gov as the major reason people should vote him.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realist12: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
U [b][/b]mean d same Eko Atlantic DAT is taking forever to be completed? wen will it b completed,how many pple are working Dere as of now? wat are d benefits dis city will bring to d common man.Ansa my questions.
D amount BRT is charging,how different is it wit d Normal buses?
Lagride gives out Deir cars for 12million! u pay 1.8million down,den u pay 8000 everyday for 4 years bfor d car becomes yours. is DAT not a poverty initiative? wen one can get a Toyota Corolla for 2million ND within one year ND half d car is yours. Lag ride epitomizes Israelite in Egypt scenario.
Lagride has NT flooded everywhere! tho dey are visibly around,bt NT everywhere.D Lagride initiative is one of dose white elephant DAT won't last ND won't av a major impact on d populace.
Now u said Obi did not do anything wen he was governor,yet he built more Dan 300roads,He built Health institutions,he built hundreds of schools ND renovated many too,infact during his tym, Anambra became d nber 1 in education (wassce). D super highways he built were Nva tolled,bt D one Tinubu built were being tolled. D man did all of DAT,still left money for d incoming government.He left no debt.
I hope u know hw much debt Lagos owes NW, despite huge monthly IGR.
I hope u saw wat happened at d Redemption camp yesterday,wen his name was mentioned? DAT is a coded message to you pple peddling lies around DAT Peter Obi is an ipob project,or a regional candidate.#Obi/Datti 2023.

[/quote]
see how you're sounding dumb Regarding the eko Atlantic , its already has the 2nd tallest building in Nigeria and about 4 in the top ten . Rome wasn't built in a day likewise Dubai. Go check when the construction of Dubai started , you think it's a days job. Obi just came did what every other Governors do . He did roads, built hospitals, Anambra became number 1 in education, he left money lol. Go search channels anambra debate during Obiano second term he debunked the rumors on live TV, I'm even appalled by the way Obi hypes that he left money when Tinubu left more than that and didn't hype, Obi's tenure can't be compared to Nnamani achievements alone . I say y'all are hyping mediocrity. I'm sure when campaign starts y'all won't be able to mention all of this nonsense anymore
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Demolakay: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:
see how you're sounding dumb Obi just came did what every other Governors do . He did roads, built hospitals, Anambra became number 1 in education, he left money lol. Go search channels anambra debate during Obiano second term he debunked the rumors on live TV, I'm even appalled by the way Obi hypes that he left money when Tinubu left more than that and didn't hype, Obi's tenure can't be compared to Nnamani achievements alone . I say y'all are hyping mediocrity. I'm sure when campaign starts y'all won't be able to mention all of this nonsense anymore

Pls show me where Obiano debunks dose truth DAT obi built schools, built road at cheap prices, Anambra became no 1 in education,built hospitals ND left Anambra debt free,ND left money for d incoming government.pls show me.. Obiano only debunk d all dat money belonging to d state DAT was invested in IBplc. D amount ND d worth.
pls show me d amount Tinubu left for d incoming government,wen he was leaving.
pls tell me d achievements of Nnamani,DAT neophyte DAT can't even lace Sullivan Chimes shoe wen it comes to achievement.
Obi even mandate d state government NT to pay him any pension,as a former governor,Did ur Tinubu do DAT?

where did Tinubu got his money from,tell me about his educational background,his family ND original.
Wen we compare achievements in Lagos state Tinubu cannot be compared to Pa Lateef Jakande, Babatunde Raji Fashola, Akinwunmi Ambode,yet u pple will say he laid d foundation of wat Lagos is today.
Peter obi can also lay claim too,DAT he laid d foundation for his successors,ND made Anambra wat it is today.. Let d campaign start ND we will weave d wheat away from d chaff.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by IbileIfe: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Look at who is talking about looking STUPID.
What a political clown of STUPIDITY.

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realguyman1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. Enjoy your hatred.
But your points above about Lagos successive govs seeing white men structure and consolidating on it is baseless.
It's not their fault the whites used Lagos as base of capital of Nigeria in the past.
Every state can rewrite her destiny.
It's like you blaming David's music success vis his dad's rich.
Koseni to koba e o!
Now your conclusion v solved the arguement.
If you don't hate Tinubu personally or dislike the Yoruba race, you won't type that what has Tinubu done as gov. I underlined his performance as gov as the major reason people should vote him.
That's just the problem with most of you guys down there in the west. You guys are the ones mainly spearheading tribalism in this country. To you guys, anyone against Tinubu is a hater of the Yoruba people. Whereas Obasanjo who is also a Yoruba contested for same position 1999 and 2003, and we all supported him to victory. Why?

I lived and work with the Yorubas for so many years just the way I also did with the Hausas and the Igbos and they they never did me any wrong. So why will I be against the Yoruba race?

Tinubu should have come out as 2015 APC presidential candidate himself since he had a better plan for Nigeria and Nigerians, and not after supporting this current calamity in aso rock to attain power to destroy Nigeria and he now wants to attain same power to rescue the same Nigeria under same party. And he boldly said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Doesn't that sound somehow to you?

Since after the civil war, do you know that Nigeria has never been tribally and ethnically divided the way it is now? All thanks to Tinubu APC and buhari.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eleyi1:
Yoruba man on the ballot

Hausa/Fulani man on the ballot

Igbo man on the ballot

Make majority carry the votes, I rest my case

One rider I carried as a bolt pilot, thisan de disguise himself but na insider for aso Villa..

He told me that tinibu is being decieved by Fulani guys..

They have long plan how Atiku will take over...

So this shot is btw atiku and tinibu
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Olurondo: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dino Maleye is the one looking "stupid".How can you campaign for Atiku Abubakar. Atiku represents and epitomizes corruption in all its ramifications.All of Dino Maleye's family members live in North America.His sons are schooling in US universities.All his business investments are majorly in US.He does not have any stake in Nigeria yet he is saying people should vote for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Kindledlight(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
This one will come on national tv and start shouting and insulting people without saying anything tangible. I was tired watching the fool yesterday on Politics today on Channels tv, shouting myopic, Porous and intellectual stagnant lemewa. Mtchew
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Kindledlight(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!! How many times did I call you?
You better go back to school now because I don't know how you will engage in an intellectual discuss with Keyamo and you and Atiku won't look stupid. I have watched Keyamo videos and yours
Your own lacks wisdom, knowledge and understand.

Don’t mind the stupid man, he asked channels tv to invite him and Festus Keyamo together as if he has any superior arguments or anything to offer than to be shouting and passing insults.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by shegra58: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
That's just the problem with most of you guys down there in the west. You guys are the ones mainly spearheading tribalism in this country. To you guys, anyone against Tinubu is a hater of the Yoruba people. Whereas Obasanjo who is also a Yoruba contested for same position 1999 and 2003, and we all supported him to victory. Why?

I lived and work with the Yorubas for so many years just the way I also did with the Hausas and the Igbos and they they never did me any wrong. So why will I be against the Yoruba race?

Tinubu should have come out as 2015 APC presidential candidate himself since he had a better plan for Nigeria and Nigerians, and not after supporting this current calamity in aso rock to attain power to destroy Nigeria and he now wants to attain same power to rescue the same Nigeria under same party. And he boldly said he will continue from where buhari stopped. Doesn't that sound somehow to you?

Since after the civil war, do you know that Nigeria has never been tribally and ethnically divided the way it is now? All thanks to Tinubu APC and buhari.
You v made two valid points.
1st about Tinubu coming out in 2015.
Secondly, his speech on continuing from where Buhari stopped.
But your two previous posts were filled with hatred for Tinubu.
And if you say Yorubas spread tribalism then that's fallacy. You lied.
Moreover, you don't know if I m Igbo or Hausa.
Next time you post, put less hatred.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by EDOLUWA: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
With this alarming insecurity,hunger and anger in the country. Campaigning for APC is indeed a very foolish thing.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Omoslim26: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
richiemcgold:
how about campaigning for atiku? Does it look reasonable to you in any way? You want another Fulani to take over again so as to make it 16 years of uninterrupted Fulani rule; Mr Dino are you okay at all?

Don't mind the joker undecided
The major thing now is to crush Apc first bcus they are the greatest disaster to before this Country, only a dishonest person will disagree.
We will come for pdp shortly.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realguyman1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v made two valid points.
1st about Tinubu coming out in 2015.
Secondly, his speech on continuing from where Buhari stopped.
But your two previous posts were filled with hatred for Tinubu.
And if you say Yorubas spread tribalism then that's fallacy. You lied.
Moreover, you don't know if I m Igbo or Hausa.
Next time you post, put less hatred.
At the bolded. Then why did you said I hate Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man? Wetin Yoruba people do me wey I wan dey hate Tinubu because of them?

I already told you that I hate anything that got to do with APC Which Tinubu and his fellows masterminded upon Nigerians. So which less hatred do u want me to put again?

Just the way I don't like Tinubu, that's also the way I don't like Oshiomole who happens to come from my State, and it all because of their demonic APC party that doesn't have regards for the common man in Nigeria.
Even if Oshiomole is the presidential flag bearer of APC today, I will aslo speak against him.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Mrkindness: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Imagine what a presidential candidate spokesperson are saying on tv, anyway I trust our very own #OBIDIENTS spokesperson.
is there different between him and the idiot who said people will labour till death ?
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
At the bolded. Then why did you said I hate Tinubu simply because he is a Yoruba man? Wetin Yoruba people do me wey I wan dey hate Tinubu because of them?

I already told you that I hate anything that got to do with APC Which Tinubu and his fellows masterminded upon Nigerians. So which less hatred do u want me to put again?

Just the way I don't like Tinubu, that's also the way I don't like Oshiomole who happens to come from my State, and it all because of their demonic APC party that doesn't have regards for the common man in Nigeria.
Even if Oshiomole is the presidential flag bearer of APC today, I will aslo speak against him.
You don't v reason to hate. You may choose not to vote them. I m sure if Oshiomole Tinubu give you job, you ll take it.
The issue is Tinubu performed well as a gov and has credentials to perform as president more than the 3 other major candidates.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realguyman1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

You don't v reason to hate. You may choose not to vote them. I m sure if Oshiomole Tinubu give you job, you ll take it.
The issue is Tinubu performed well as a gov and has credentials to perform as president more than the 3 other major candidates.
I have every reason to hate because the decisions they make as Nigeria leaders also affects me as a Nigeria citizen.
Do u know how this insecurities APC spearheaded everywhere in Nigeria is really affecting most Nigerians?

Na people wey dey stay rural areas and those wey dey travel always for Nigeria know wetin them really dey pass through for this naija.

If e like may Tinubu win, if e like make Obi win, if e like make Atiku win. But one thing I know for sure be say in one way or the other, everyone go chop their own share of the breakfast wey them dey dish out one day.

E be plenty tinx my dear. Have a lovely weekend!
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Wwwq: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Modphase: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
Maybe that's your delusion in the SE.
When any say vote competence in the West we no who did beta in security education infrastructure economy human capital development Housing waste Management transportation etc n trust me it can never be Peter Peter Obi.

ImDStar:
Truth be told, if you see anyone promoting Tinubu, the person naturally feel stupid.

But because of the heart of stone that is made and destined to suffer, they will still say even if he's going to die there, let him go.

That's why whenever people say vote wisely, they feel attacked, when you say vote competency, they feel attacked, when you do anything to promote voting and fight against vote buying, they feel attacked.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by MultiDot: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Exactly! You are even more stupid knowing this and is still routing for Atiku. It makes your case worse.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by hegelian: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:
That's dumb, No candidate is easy to defend in Nigeria, but Tinubu's antecedents are remarkable that one can defend, Yes APC might have performed below expectations at the federal level but they had their constraints like no other administration in the past , worldwide everyone face post covid economic problems
Defending Atiku makes one look stupid and a failure, considering his position as vice president and what he did with power sector, even his president wrote and mentioned him and his corrupt tendencies,
Atiku can't even name one program he brougt to Nigeria , he's always jumping party to party I bet , he'd still be on the ballot till 2031.

Obi is worse he's made his supporters look stupid, aggressive, angry , abusive and disrespectful, he's an opportunist, claiming
messiah, riding on IPOB propaganda, and youth revolt , all he's hyping as a big deal are mere things the worst performing governors do, even his supporters have to make excuse that Anambra is a poor state that's why he couldn't embark on solid projects
yet he was able to invest states funds in family business, claimed to save money for the state yet his successor denied it live on TV. Same Anambra he says no money his successor was able to build an airport, the dumbest is saying infrastructures doesn't create wealth , what an excuse and he'd say go and verify , verify what ?.

On Tinubu let me list 4 programs you can search on Google and see what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. You search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that Lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically,his influence transcends his tenure as a governor, as he was able to unite the southwest and beyond under a political party ACN and we all know how those governors performed well, all they have on Tinubu are just allegations they can't take to court and blame him for the performance of APC at the federal level yet he doesn't hold any portfolio but for political points he must be blamed for supporting Buhari to overthrow Jonathan who was actually stealing security funds with planes whilst bomb blast was rampant.

can you see how dumb you sound trying to criticize working initiatives, I wonder if we truly want to go forward in these country. Imagine someone discrediting programs that has employed thousands by saying what

Upon all your epistle, na only 3 likes u get.. It must be really hard to defend failure.. You use a whole paragraph to attack someone that the thread was not even about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Indigenes Dance In Joy After INEC Declared Umaru Fintiri Winner (vid) / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister / Dangote Refinery Crude Import From US will Increase Prices Of Petroleum Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.