Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid (18180 Views)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Henrymas(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm not a fan of Dino Melaye on a regular day, but I totally agree with Dino on this one. On what exactly are the retards that are promoting the campaign for APC going to base their campaign on since they failed woefully.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:
So it is stupid to desire administrative brilliance, economic growth and prosperity, and visionary leadership?

As he turn Lagos to dubai in 23 years?
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by pocohantas(f): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
He is right. Some are naturally st___d. It is not even a case of looking it.

I am not entirely surprised he has people like Kayerry in his camp. See person wey wan talk about ICAN. Toor! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Freebills12: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Nijablast:
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!! How many times did I call you?
You better go back to school now because I don't know how you will engage in an intellectual discuss with Keyamo and you and Atiku won't look stupid. I have watched Keyamo videos and yours
Your own lacks wisdom, knowledge and understand.

Dino is saying the truth. Only a fool can contest it. How on earth can you defend Muslim /Muslim ticket in a country ranked ninth in the whole world where it is dangerous to be a Christian? A country where Islamic terrorists enters a church in a broad daylight and begin to shoot people in the name of Allah. I don't want to mention Deborah Samuel or Shettima Tinibu VP, a known Boko Haram apologetic, who hid Kabiru Sokoto in Borno state house in Abuja against arrest order issued by GEJ. How are you to defend these things?
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Realguyman1(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are wrong Dino. Bihari's govt may v F9 parallel but Tinubu as an individual is an accomplished politician. Let APC use his Lagos State achievement as his manifesto. If an other candidates won't be swallowed. I believe they are waiting for the campaign proper.
His certificates ll be produced. After all they brought out Buhari's 4 credit WAEC after many outcry.
PDP ll be the greatest loser.
His achievement in Lagos as how?
Sis, were u opportune to visit or opportune to have lived in Lagos before 1999?
Because if u did, then I'm very much sure u wouldn't be saying all this Tinubu achievement in Lagos bla bla bla up and down.

Why some elders are just playing politics, I'm very sure that most of u saying Tinubu achievement in Lagos up and down were still kids or probably not even born yet before 1999.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Okhuadams(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/12/2023-you-cannot-promote-sell-tinubu-without-looking-stupid-dino-melaye/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660336076
as if he is not part of of them before the fall out. He still has many of them as friends. When these criminals talk they talk as if they are Holier than thou.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Newsgist24(m): 8:49am On Aug 13, 2022
You Can’t Campaign For Tinubu And Not Look Stupid, Dino Melaye Slams Keyamo

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOMfHYhkrxY
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by onuman: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Festus Keyamo looked so stupid defending Tinubu the other day.
Festus said Tinubu has no certificate because he did not attend school, he received house education for primary and secondary schools.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Smith414: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022

Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Neitan(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Doyou2019: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
MedicH:
Engage any APC supporter and within mins of the argument u will be staring at a completely stupid and useless individual without a mind of his own.

You're soooooo talking about what plays out in the office between my ex-colleagues and our pro-APC ex-boss. Whenever he opens his mouth to defend Tinubu and Buhari at recess, na look we all go just dey look am like fool wey no know wia him dey.
As soon as he leaves our presence, na to burst out laughing. .grin grin
I'm sure he felt stupid on learning that none in his employ was as stupid as he.
Didn't help that e come get stupid face join am grin
Oniyeye!
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Smith414: 8:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:
That's dumb, No candidate is easy to defend in Nigeria, but Tinubu's antecedents are remarkable that one can defend, Yes APC might have performed below expectations at the federal level but they had their constraints like no other administration in the past , worldwide everyone face post covid economic problems
Defending Atiku makes one look stupid and a failure, considering his position as vice president and what he did with power sector, even his president wrote and mentioned him and his corrupt tendencies,
Atiku can't even name one program he brougt to Nigeria , he's always jumping party to party I bet , he'd still be on the ballot till 2031.

Obi is worse he's made his supporters look stupid, aggressive, angry , abusive and disrespectful, he's an opportunist, claiming
messiah, riding on IPOB propaganda, and youth revolt , all he's hyping as a big deal are mere things the worst performing governors do, even his supporters have to make excuse that Anambra is a poor state that's why he couldn't embark on solid projects
yet he was able to invest states funds in family business, claimed to save money for the state yet his successor denied it live on TV. Same Anambra he says no money his successor was able to build an airport, the dumbest is saying infrastructures doesn't create wealth , what an excuse and he'd say go and verify , verify what ?.

On Tinubu let me list 4 programs you can search on Google and see what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. You search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that Lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically,his influence transcends his tenure as a governor, as he was able to unite the southwest and beyond under a political party ACN and we all know how those governors performed well, all they have on Tinubu are just allegations they can't take to court and blame him for the performance of APC at the federal level yet he doesn't hold any portfolio but for political points he must be blamed for supporting Buhari to overthrow Jonathan who was actually stealing security funds with planes whilst bomb blast was rampant.
COMMON GETAT DIA
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by onuman: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Nationalpikin:
Same as you promoting a man who can't give southern Nigeria a chance to rule because of his selfishness , Peter is a movement for United Nigeria. For justice and his competence I support Peter obi

There is no way Atiku, a Fulani, will succeed another Fulani, President Muhammadu Buhari, without Nigeria caving in finally.
Nigeria has Federal Character principle enshrined in the Constitution. The principle established that every Nigerian group partakes in the political process, including holding apex political leadership, of Nigeria.
Atiku is pretending to be unaware of this.
Atiku merely jumped into the presidential race again solely to prempt an Igbo person succeeding president Buhari.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Great2017: 9:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Jking20:

I quote this "That's why whenever people say vote wisely, they feel attacked, when you say vote competency, they feel attacked, when you do anything to promote voting and fight against vote buying, they feel attacked"

Why?? Because this where it seems you're trying to make a point.

Firstly, we are in a democratic nation and such everyone is entitled to his/her choice. You or anyone for whatsoever reason cannot compare anyone to vote your candidate. Your best is not my best. Individual difference.

Secondly, what is competence and how is your candidate more competent than Tinubu?? N50,000 to be gifted.

Thirdly, I think you're not even updated, because last month some Yahoo supporters of Peter Obi movement created a Go Fund me to raise money for vote buying. I believe you're not aware.

Lastly, people supporting PO are mostly Yahoo boys and clout chasers, whom are lazy and incompetence, lk master lk servant. So, next time get your points very clear before splitting thrash. Good day.
Name just 15 yahoo boys supporting Peter Obi
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Advocate500: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku made the right choice by appointing melaye ,he is the type of character APC and festus needs to correct their madness, Daniel bwala is too weak for my liken,you need some level of madness to put this sets of nonentities where they belong.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Minjim: 9:04am On Aug 13, 2022
Three is no division among these politicians. They see themselves as friends and brothers.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by murmee: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
You better go back to school now because I don't know how you will engage in an intellectual discuss with Keyamo and you and Atiku won't look stupid. I have watched Keyamo videos and yours u
Don't mind Dino. The only way Dino can defeat Keyamo is in physical fights since Dino is a thug and a street fighter. He even fought physically when he was in House of Representatives and was bundled out of the hall with his clothes torn to shreds. On the other hand, Keyamo is an intellectual, articulate and decent!
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by FBIBOT(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
richiemcgold:
how about campaigning for atiku? Does it look reasonable to you in any way? You want another Fulani to take over again so as to make it 16 years of uninterrupted Fulani rule; Mr Dino are you okay at all?

Asin
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by sayso: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by folahonbida: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2022
no be small thing
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Alawode01(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
A sane person can't take you serious, because you self is not a good model.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Glare247(m): 9:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by SamOchuko: 10:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/12/2023-you-cannot-promote-sell-tinubu-without-looking-stupid-dino-melaye/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660336076

So to you campaigning for the Dubai based citizen of Cameroon Atiku makes you appear sensible? Oga your sense shift, meet carpenter make house hammer nack am into position
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by savastan0: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2022
anger is the worst thing ever https://sava-stan0.cc/
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by dalass(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Nijablast:
You better go back to school now because I don't know how you will engage in an intellectual discuss with Keyamo and you and Atiku won't look stupid. I have watched Keyamo videos and yours

Atiku can't even be defended without the defender looking foolish. Since 30 years he's been contesting to n lule grin grin
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Realguyman1:
His achievement in Lagos as how?
Sis, were u opportune to visit or opportune to have lived in Lagos before 1999?
Because if u did, then I'm very much sure u wouldn't be saying all this Tinubu achievement in Lagos bla bla bla up and down.

Why some elders are just playing politics, I'm very sure that most of u saying Tinubu achievement in Lagos up and down were still kids or probably not even born yet before 1999.
Excuse me Mr elder. There are video recordings of Tinubu's projects. There are records. Cos Lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria before 1999 doesn't mean the 1st gov after that time didn't continue the progress. What has sustained Lagos is continued development of all the succeeding govs. If I was a kid before 1999 doesn't mean I don't v access to records.
If you say Tinubu no get certificates, you v some points cos that one too never bring them out. If you say he's old, you may be wrong cos we v seen the propaganda. But if you now say he didn't achieve success as gov of Lagos State then every sane and educated Nigerian knows that you are just a pure hater.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Neither will you on ATIKU.

The best option is still PETER OBI.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Demolakay: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:
That's dumb, No candidate is easy to defend in Nigeria, but Tinubu's antecedents are remarkable that one can defend, Yes APC might have performed below expectations at the federal level but they had their constraints like no other administration in the past , worldwide everyone face post covid economic problems
Defending Atiku makes one look stupid and a failure, considering his position as vice president and what he did with power sector, even his president wrote and mentioned him and his corrupt tendencies,
Atiku can't even name one program he brougt to Nigeria , he's always jumping party to party I bet , he'd still be on the ballot till 2031.

Obi is worse he's made his supporters look stupid, aggressive, angry , abusive and disrespectful, he's an opportunist, claiming
messiah, riding on IPOB propaganda, and youth revolt , all he's hyping as a big deal are mere things the worst performing governors do, even his supporters have to make excuse that Anambra is a poor state that's why he couldn't embark on solid projects
yet he was able to invest states funds in family business, claimed to save money for the state yet his successor denied it live on TV. Same Anambra he says no money his successor was able to build an airport, the dumbest is saying infrastructures doesn't create wealth , what an excuse and he'd say go and verify , verify what ?.

On Tinubu let me list 4 programs you can search on Google and see what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. You search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that Lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically,his influence transcends his tenure as a governor, as he was able to unite the southwest and beyond under a political party ACN and we all know how those governors performed well, all they have on Tinubu are just allegations they can't take to court and blame him for the performance of APC at the federal level yet he doesn't hold any portfolio but for political points he must be blamed for supporting Buhari to overthrow Jonathan who was actually stealing security funds with planes whilst bomb blast was rampant.
U look more stupid Dan i thought

1. What were the infrastructural developments initiated and
concluded in Lagos under Tinubu's tenure as governor?
2. Why is Lagos today ranked amongst the worst cities to live
in despite the huge IGR and borrowings? Where are these
monies really going to? inflated contracts awarded to Tinubu
and his cronies?
3. How has the increased IGR and borrowings translated to
improvement in the standard of living of the average
Lagosian?
4. Why are Tinubu's daughters purchasing properties abroad
to live there permanently, instead of the Lagos their darling
daddy "developed" colonized?
5. If Tinubu did an excellent job developing Lagos, why does
he travel abroad for surgery and medical checkups?
6. LAMATA,RRS, LEKKI FTZ,BRT, wat have dey contributed positively to d pple of Lagos? LAMATA is a cash cow for Tinubu,Lagride is giving car to citizens for 12 million naira.is a citizens oriented project? Ẹkọ Atlantic is a project for d rich.Tell me wat eko Atlantic will bring to d table for common citizens, Lekki FTZ is also an elitist project intends to enrich d rich more.
pls ansa dose questions above, prolly u might b able to convince me to vote Yekini Amoda Ogunlere through d ansa's to dose questions.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by akbonus: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:

WHAT IS TIFNUBU SELLING POINT FOR HIS CAMPAIGN?IT IS MY TURN,THAT IS RUBBISH,HE SHOULD TELL NIGERIANS NOW WHAT HE INTEND TO DO FOR NIGERIANS,NIGERIA NOR BE LAGOS OGA.WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN NIGERIAN RIGHT NOW AND WE DON'T NEED SOMEONE LIKE TINUBU BECAUSE OF SO MANY REASONS
1.THE PARTY HE BELONGS TO
2.HE IS A STRONG PART OF THIS PRESENT REGIME THAT HAS CAUSED NIGERIANS SO MUCH PAIN AT ALL LEVEL,BOTH THE RICH AND THE POOR FROM ALL REGION.
3.THERE ARE SO MANY ALLEGATIONS ON HIM,AS AN HONORABLE MAN WHO MEANS WELL FOR NIGERIANS LET HIM COME OUT AND CLEAR THEM,THAT IS WHAT A RAL MAN WILL DO,NOT FORMING JAGABAN OF LAGOS,AGAIN NIGERIA NOR BE LAGOS.
3.THE RELATIONSHIP WITH TINUBU AND THUGERY IN LAGOS VIA MC OLUOMO IS ALARMING,SO IF TINUBU WINS IT WILL BE HELL FOR LAGOSIANS
4.HE SAID OBI SUPPORTERS WILL LABOUR TILL DEATH,NOBODY SAW ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT?A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE?OBVIOUSLY IF HE WINS HE WILL PUNISH SO MANY OBIDIENTS LIKE THEY DID TO LEEKI PROTESTERS.
5.HIS CHOICE OF VP IS A NO NO AND A LOT OF NIGERIANS KNOW THIS BUT ARE PRETENDING AND IT IS NOT HELPING HIM.
6.HE IS UNFORGIVABLE,WHAT HE DID TO AMBODE IS UNFORGIVABLE ALSO TO LOVERS OF AMBODE.
7.TINUBU HAS A VERY TERRIBL HEALTH ISSUES IS HANDS ARE SHAKING,INUBU HAS PARKINSON DISEASES,SHOULD HE DIE IN OFFICE,WE ARE BACK TO A FULL BLOWN BOKO HARAM GOVERNMENT
8.THERE IS NO WAY LAGOS STATE ELECTION WILL NOT BE VIOLENT AGAINST IGBO,WHICH WILL BE OCHESTRATED BY TINUBU AND MC OLUOMO,JONATHAN SAID "NOBODY'S BLOOD IS WORTH MY AMBITION,TINUBU SHOULD COME OUT AND SAY THE SAME TO HIS LAGOS GANG OF RECKLESS KILLERS
9.THE CALIBRE OF PERSONS THAT WILL BE AROUND TINUBU IF WINS WILL BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IT IS NOW,BUCH OF CLULESS POLITICIANS,THE LIKES OF ADESHINA,LAIR MOHAMMED,KEYAMO,SHEHU GARBA,BABATUNDE FASHOLA
10.TINUBU IS READY TO DO ANYTHING TO GET TO ASO ROCK,AND IT IS VERY BAD,THAT IS THE REASON HE SAID "EMLOKAN"
I AM YOU WILL LOOK AT THESE REASON REASONABLE,TINUBU DID NOT DEVELOP LAGOS THAT IS A MYTH.OBI TELL YOU TO GO AND VERIFY AND YOU ARE COMPLAINING,WHY CAN'T TINUBU ASK PEOPLE TO GO AND VERIFY THE CONTROVERSIES HOVERING AROUND HIS HEAD AND LEAVE OBI WITH HIS PROPAGANDA LET NIGERIANS DECIDE AT THE POOLS.TODAY OBIDATTI IS THE MOST POPULAR CANDITATE AND THIS IS GIVING TINUBU AND ATIKU SHIVERS,DON'T WORRY THEY WILL RETIRE AND GO AND REST WITH OUR STOOLEN MONEY.
Re: Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid by Backpedal: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2022
Realist12:

Do you really believe this cock and bull story you just typed here ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Ibrahim Magu Set To Retire As Hopes Of Promotion To AIG Fade / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.