Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election (20363 Views)

"My Prediction Remains That..." Comrade Deji Adeyanju Predicts Winner Of 2023 Pr / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Cromagnon: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Cry? How? Because of that nonsense analysis up there? Most of you put your analysis on previous results. Anyway we just pray that you don't rig.

You forgot that the register went up with more registrations

How many
How many will receive card by then?

You forgot that the north are absolutely angry with APC maladministration

The north don't vote emotionally

You forgot that north central are angry with APC.

So? You think they weren't angry in 2007,2011 and 2015 or 2019?

You forgot that APC are presenting a man less energetic than Buhari in 2015.
Yet he dominated primary?

FEB is not far again bro. All you looters and criminals will cry nwiiiii
how many looters have you seen cry?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by Michelle70(m): 4:55am On Aug 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you people are known for dumb talk now
the truth is, i attack all politicians lolz.

infact i attack Peter Obi more than i attack tifnubu and many people call me afonja haha.

Socalm down, u may come across me attacking ur drug baron again, dont take it persona
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:
the truth is, i attack all politicians lolz.

infact i attack Peter Obi more than i attack tifnubu and many people call me afonja haha.

Socalm down, u may come across me attacking ur drug baron again, dont take it persona

this doesn't make you sane, you're still dumb to me with this your gibberish analysis
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by snitchbitch: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sure

A house divided itself cannot stand.

United we stand, divided we fall
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by NaijaCover(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
I rebuke every prediction of evil and corrupt politicians that some paid self proclaimed comrade who has collected brown envelope will want to foist upon Nigerians in Jesus name!

Why Calling
Re: Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election by juman(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
Tinubu is the next president.
He is totally ahead of others.

Labour has damaged atikus electoral fortunes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? / I’ve Lost Memory, Records About Charges Against Me –saraki / Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.